2. ...
  3. 10
  4. 11
  5. 12
  6. 13
  7. 14
  8. ...
  9. 27
I continuously lose the chance to select a hero and deck and instead have it switched to my favourite. It seems like someone not worth complaining about but I just find it annoying to lose that opportunity to try someone I haven't played. The easiest workaround is to just favourite the deck you plan on playing with but I I'm playing with random players I want to try and plug the holes in the weaknesses, something I can't do before I see what they are playing.

My second report is just constant drop outs halfway through a game which is annoying as all hell, especially if you're in the lead or making a comeback
Sometimes my troops don't attack or follow orders they just sit and get destroyed, and once when I used a mac blast instead of a mac coming from the sky and destroying the enemy forces I got 2 worthless marine squads.(It would really help me too because my scarab always walks over my troops and ally troops instead of enemy troops when I tell it to walk into a horde of enemy troops.)
Oh and the same glitch's that happened to AgentderpZer0 1 happened to me too, also I get no lag and I've been kicked out of matches with it saying my internet connection was bad.
Poor performance on Surface Book i5 with GPU base.
3 FPS at 1080x1920 and all video setting set to low. Game does not appear to be taking advantage of the Nvidia GPU in the base and only using the intel CPU.
There is not listing Halo Wars 2 Blitz in the program in the Nvidia control panel. I even tried to manually add the xgame_winappdx12final.exe to the Nvidia control panel with no improvement in the FPS.

Surface book i5
i5-6300U CPU
8 GB ram
Win 10 64 bit
Intel HD Graphics 520
Nvidia Geforce 940M 1024 MB, Core: 953.6 MHz, Memory: 1252.8 MHz, GDDR5
I had two glitches the first one was when I chose cutter and my decimus hand showed up. The second was during this game where I could place units anytime on the B objective even if I didn't have line of sight
Once you've leveled up you keep getting notifications that you've earned the level-up packs but they arent there to be opened
On PC, noticed some units get stuck. My wolverine would go to a location and then I could not move him from there for the rest of the game. Happened multiple times at multiple different locations on the map.

Unit selection and map movement is also finicky and buggy. Sometimes, I believe when I have a unit selected, I cannot move locations by clicking on my minimap. I have to instead deselect the unit, manually move my location on the map by scrolling with my mouse, and then the minimap will work again. Units also sometimes will initially get selected when you drag a box over them, but then randomly deselect themselves from your selection, or will not follow an order given.

Finally, I noticed a bug where the narrator will continually tell me point B is being contested if my opponent and I start fighting over it just as the game begins. The narrator will continually say point B is being contested even after the fight is over and one of the sides has control over the point. He eventually stops later in the game.
On two different occasions I had a bug where I could not do anything outside of selecting my units. This was on keyboard and mouse on Windows 10. The game would let me use Q to select my units in spawn but I would not be allowed to spawn units or move the units I had. The first time I was able to have it randomly start working again after 20 seconds or so. The second time ended with me wasting about 3 minutes in spawn until I could finally do anything, but by then the game was plenty over.
Couple of bugs to report for the PC version of the game:
CPU: i5 - 4690k
GPU : Nvidia 970 4gb
Settings: 1080p max
Clicking on the mini map allows movement of the camera sometimes but not others. Futhermore, right clicking on it will sometimes send units to the location selected on the mini map, but sometimes send them to the area of the screen under the mini map. This has happened in every match I have played so the bug is reproducable.

I have also experienced a missalignment between some of the button on the menus and their hitboxes. To resolve this I had to set to windowed mode and back to full screen.

Next, less of a bug and more of a suggestion. It would be nice to be able to tap escape to bring up options in game, such as audio. Sometimes you may need to change the volume of the game compared to other programs, and seeing how it doesn't appear in the volume mixer, the menu is the only way.

Last thing, might be best to revise the system requirements. You ask for 2gb vRam and a Intel 520, which is an integrated GPU so wouldn't have dedicated graphics memory. Here is a video of how it performs on my Intel iris 540 at 720p low. https://youtu.be/3ixVBAxRn2M . As you see, it ain't pretty. If your setting the requirements for dedicated graphics memory, cut out integrated graphics from the support, as they really contradict each other.
On PC:

Control-related issues which negatively influence the usablity when playing with mouse and Keyboard (like usual for RTS on PC):
  • Mouse Buttons e.g. 3-5 are not mapable. Please fix this, I think it won't be that much effort to expand the events for those Inputs
  • Chat autoclose after sending would be great, now you Need to quit it by ESC button
  • Select Cards 1-4 cannot be mapped via key mappings in the options. The same goes for selecting groups in this gamemode
Just downloaded free for windows 10. Took a while for 8 gbs. So I clicked to play it a window opens it says halo then goes black with a cursor and thats it if I go to another program it closes itself. Just a bunch of nothin.
Doesn't do much shows HALO logo, my cursor changes, and goes to black screen After that it freezes on a loading thing and if I go to another program it closes itself/crashes
I continuously lose the chance to select a hero and deck and instead have it switched to my favourite. It seems like someone not worth complaining about but I just find it annoying to lose that opportunity to try someone I haven't played. The easiest workaround is to just favourite the deck you plan on playing with but I I'm playing with random players I want to try and plug the holes in the weaknesses, something I can't do before I see what they are playing.

My second report is just constant drop outs halfway through a game which is annoying as all hell, especially if you're in the lead or making a comeback
For your first problem, simply select "play" in the blitz menu along the top. Yeh that small line is where the important things are. Quick match will auto select your favourite deck for a standard 2v2. Clicking play on the top will allow you to select from 1v1, 2v2 and 3v3 and allow deck selection.
I love the beta, and blitz so far. I have expierenced problems though. Sometimes, my troops would get stuck, like there was one instance where my chieftain just spun in a circle and I couldn't move him, and I've had multiple scorpions just get stuck. They wouldn't move no matter how you commanded them, they still attacked enemies though. Kodiaks also seem somewhat unresponsive, I would highlight them and press Y to set them up somewhere else, but they wouldn't move. It would take multiple clicks to get them to move. I've also had my hand get stuck in the default position, and when I went to use it i couldn't see what cards I was picking. This is all that's happened to me so far, if I have anything else I'll be sure to report it.
I've been having nothing but disconnect due to out of sync errors today so that's an issue clearly.
Maybe my graphix card is not big enough? I have AMD Radeon (TM) R4 Graphix
I have encountered a bug where it gives a message that I earned a blitz card pack I go to open it and it says I have 0 packs
Bugs On Halo Wars 2 Xbox one
  • Deck of cards when in game sometimes does not display when I draw them (press LB) for some games.
  • When in a squad for about 80% of the time I am unable to choose my character before loading into game instead it Auto matches me with my favourite.( Bot searching using quick match).
  • When unpacking cards it sometimes does not display that my card has Live It Up this might be only for default cards.
I have encountered a bug where it gives a message that I earned a blitz card pack I go to open it and it says I have 0 packs
Yeah this is for Me to.
whilst in a 3v3 all out battle the game crashed for all six players my guess is due to too many troops :-)
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 10
  4. 11
  5. 12
  6. 13
  7. 14
  8. ...
  9. 27