OP Forum Team

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 25
  4. 26
  5. ...
  6. 27
The bugs I believe I've experienced so far:

1. Occasionally, midway through a match, I am no longer able to place/cycle units. I cannot left-click on a card. I can right-click on a card to open the 'cycle' box, but cannot left-click on that cycle button. I can use the 1-4 hotkeys to select a card, but the placement circle on the world map is red and the unit cannot be placed. Basically, the game seems to be acting as though I do not have enough energy, even though I do. I have had one teammate experience this issue in-game as well, and I see there is already at least one report on this thread. In my personal experience, this issue began when one of my opponents disconnected from the game in a 2v2 match.

2. While opening card packs, I once ran into an issue where one of the cards I opened could not be flipped over (stuck with it's rear-cover facing the screen). The only way to proceed was to hit the "skip" button to skip the unpacking animations, and when I hit that button I was only given 4 cards in the pack.
The only issue iv seen so far is units getting stuck on the drop pads or control points unable to get them moving again but you can hear the sounds that it's tryin to get going
1. I have seen a glitch where I cannot properly see what units I am playing in Blitz. I can actually CHOOSE units, if I guess at where the rotation wheel was. So, if a Scarab was in the far left and a blisterback was in the 2nd left, I could still pick those cards, but it was a bit of a guessing game which I'd get as the card was not highlighted in any way.

2. I've also experienced the glitch where certain units stopped moving. They would respond verbally when I clicked on them "chopper ready," but they wouldn't actually move. Didn't matter if I gave commands through all units, local units, or just clicked individually. They didn't budge.

3. Several times, I received a message that I had won a card pack when I had already won the card pack earlier. So if I advanced to Level 10, I would receive the congratulations message after several different matches.
Hey guys! I play a couple of games on xbox one and i got some bug

-sometime my units (only 1) get stock and cant move and stay there until something kill it happen on both faction(btw the units is not lock down Y)

-some card stay red even if i have enough cr

-u have to press LT twice to be able to interact whit your card

also Need to balance faction and units
- air way too weak
-long range are op when mass
-choosen atriox well...not sure i even loose 1 game whit this units
-spartan weaker compared to other expensive card
-some starter units are way more stronger than other
-in my opinion the convenant are stronger than human

i really being surprise by this mode and i enjoy it! Some last minute capture cant change the game and how u had to adjust your strategy whit the card u got

Nice work and well done ! Cant wait to get my hand on the full game
Happened 2 to 3 different times. Had a unit completely unmovable towards beginning of matches. Other than that losing one unit isn't too bad
I'm trying really hard for play halo wars 2, but all the time the game send me a message "there is a problem with your network connection or with Halo Warws 2's online servises."!! I could play online overwatch in my Xbox during the time, but halo wars just impossible. I've tryed to turn off the Xbox, my internet, uninstall the game everything!!! I really liked the game, if someone from 343 industries colud help me, it'll be awesome.
Hello 343,

I report the same bug of everyone !
Sometime a unit just stop moving and just wait the death ...

Sometime I select all unit, but I need to click two time for they move ...

I select a leader, but in game, I have another leader !

Thanks for the game and I hope you realy read the feedback !

Sorry for my English, I'm French guy !
Slyestcat wrote:
Windows 10 download, whenever I get to the press any key screen it gives me the prompt to log in, but nothing appears within the box to log in. On windows 10 OS build 14393.693.

http://i.imgur.com/aw1VGVz.jpg

ninja edit: xbox services were disabled and did not have the xbox app installed. Changing the services to auto and installing the windows app fixed the issue.
Hey mate! I have the same issue, in Win10 64bits same specs maybe because I run a tool called.. Fix Windows 10 Privacy from Moodzero. (very usefull) Now I trying to figure how to re enable de xbox services, that this tool stoppend!

Any suggestions for restarting these services? I think this is the cause that the startup screen, only blink and nothing happend I can do nothing only Exit the game!
Hello 343,

I report the same bug of everyone !
Sometime a unit just stop moving and just wait the death ...

Sometime I select all unit, but I need to click two time for they move ...

I select a leader, but in game, I have another leader !

Thanks for the game and I hope you realy read the feedback !

Sorry for my English, I'm French guy !
to go along with this, on XBOX ONE when I first get ion I can not pick my leader. It automatically picks CPT Cutter as my leader. After the first game I can then change my leader.
Well I read the FAQ about the current known bus so i'll skip those, like the connection drops. So here is the main bug I found.

The main issue was the card hand UI on the main screen during a match. I have run into multiple issues both visual and functional. Heres a list of what I have run into with the four card hand during a match for console.

• Holding the LT will bring up the hand, but unable to select a card. You must let go and re-hit the LT to work. Frequency: Beginning of the match
  • Cards will not deploy or energy numbers turn from red to white when the pool of energy reaches its designated target number. (example: A 60 energy sniper card will remain red and wont deploy when the player has 70 energy to spend. Card must be shuffled). Frequency: Every other game on average.
  • Holding the LT will not bring up the hand at all. You can still deploy cards by looking at the drop icon on the map but the cards will not come up or be highlighted. Frequency: Once or Twice during the entire beta.
Some other bugs I noticed too was units would not attack highlighted targets one the first order. I would have to select the target two or three times for my unit to actually follow and attack it. This also applies to the special Y attack of some units. I would have to repeatedly hit the Y button over an enemy for the special attack to work. This issue mainly happens when I am attacking a large group of enemies. One on one it doesn't seem to happen as often.

Another bug is some units will freeze on screen. You can select them and issues orders, they will respond verbally, but will not move. Only until they are destroyed will the bug fix itself. This happened only about two to three times during the entire beta.

Some UI bugs in the menus were bugged rankings when receiving points. A couple times my rank and service record points were different than they actually were. Also challenges and promotions would pop up after games long after I already completed them.
For some reason, whenever I enter the game, it says 'Could not connect to the Halo wars 2 blitz beta server' HELP ME!!!!
I enjoyed playing the new halo beta but thee are a few bugs to be reported. In my experience ther was cases that a unit got stuck on the map which made that unit unplayable for the rest of the map. There where games that when I pressed the LT button my cards would not pop up so I can select them. I got disconnected a lot from the server and the game locked up on me a few times. It was a really fun strategy game the best one since the first STARCRAFT came out and I looked forward to buying it when it comes out. Thanks for giving us this beta opportunity to test the game Halo Wars 2.
For some reason, whenever I enter the game, it says 'Could not connect to the Halo wars 2 blitz beta server' HELP ME!!!!
The beta has ended now, it finished yesterday
stckrboy wrote:
Lol, how did he not realize.
stckrboy wrote:
Lol, how did he not realize.
Well, I did, but I wanted to make sure.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 25
  4. 26
  5. ...
  6. 27