[Locked] Blitz Beta – Bug Report Thread - CLOSED

OP Forum Team

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 27
The Halo Wars 2 Blitz Beta is live and will be running until June 20! During this time, we are looking to gather as much community feedback as possible. As this is a Beta, we’ll be using this Feedback thread is dedicated to collecting all of your bug reports. If you encounter any issues while playing, please report them in this thread.

Thank you! We appreciate your help with improving Halo Wars 2.

Additionally, if you'd like to provide even more input on the Halo Wars 2 Blitz Beta, please consider joining the Halo Community Feedback Program!
0x80D0000A is the error code i get when trying to download it
Which platform are you trying to download it on? Xbox One or Windows 10?
There is a bug were sometimes in certain matches it won't show you which card is highlighted
In the 2 matches I played on PC, there'd be an issue where I could no longer Left/Right Click to Select/Command my Units, they'd just sit there stuck like I was AFK. It'd kinda feel like the mouse buttons got stuck with using the Card area or something, I'm not sure. Camera movement and everything else would still work, just the Selection stuff was broken. The only way I was able to fix it was by plugging in my XB1 Controller and mashing controls until it 'un-stuck', and I could continue with the Controller.
Halo Wars 2 Blitz Beta - Windows 10
- Constant crashing without an error code, happens when trying to load the tutorial or any other matchmaking option.
Mine is just sitting here at the opening screen never loading
On Xbox One I experienced twice where I was attacking the energy that dropped, destroyed it, collected the energy, but my energy number did not change as if I was visual collecting the resources but the game did not register that I collected it. It was during a time where the game drops 3 energy along one side of the map. I collected the first one and it increased my energy, but the 2nd and 3rd while I collected the energy, the game did not register and it stayed at the same energy level after collecting the first one.

As mentioned in another thread, using a controller on PC or Xbox One and selecting your cards after you hold down the "L" trigger is extremely twitchy and has lead to many incorrect cards being selected. This needs to be refined somehow.
Hi all,

Just downloaded the beta on Windows 10. It appears when the game is transitioning from screen to screen such as going into the match, ending a match, the game will flicker my monitors repeatedly for a good 5-10 seconds. It has happened on 3 seperate occasions now.

I have a dual monitor setup, playing the game in Windowed mode, 64-bit Professional version of Windows 10, 16GB of DDR4 RAM, R980 GPU, i5-6500 CPU.

No other issues than that. Will update again with more info as it occurs.

Thanks!
Windows 10 download, whenever I get to the press any key screen it gives me the prompt to log in, but nothing appears within the box to log in. On windows 10 OS build 14393.693.

http://i.imgur.com/aw1VGVz.jpg

ninja edit: xbox services were disabled and did not have the xbox app installed. Changing the services to auto and installing the windows app fixed the issue.
ske7ch wrote:
Which platform are you trying to download it on? Xbox One or Windows 10?
it downloaded fine on xbox one but PC version wont download
Mine is just sitting here at the opening screen never loading
Same problem I have.
T1g3rs65 wrote:
There is a bug were sometimes in certain matches it won't show you which card is highlighted
Samething happen to me where the card would not be highlighted and your hand will not move when you select or press to view your hand
After an hour of game-play my biggest concern with bugs is the fact that some units will freeze at random locations. In one match my nightingale was frozen in my base and i couldn't move it anymore. The units still healed my units when they were close by and used its special ability but could never move. Then, in a following match the same thing happens to my wraith and engineer, both were frozen in place (and killed :( ). It seems to be a constant issue and a fear that at any given point units will freeze on the spot.
These are PC problems only:

The minimap becomes unresponsive at a lot of times, it's as if the minimap is not even there. Left click does nothing and right click issues a move command not where your pointer is on the minimap, but the terrain behind the minimap.

I can't rebind Play Card 1-4 in the options. Why would I not want to have 1-4 as control groups even in Blitz? Also if you bind a key that is already taken it should inform you what binding that is and if you want bind the key and unbind the previous one.

You can't bind "Cycle through selected units" (RT on Xbox) on the keyboard, and I have not found a key that does that function. This is terrible!

Units become unresponsive a lot, and you sometimes can't select units or deselect units. This is rare but I've had it happen maybe three times.

Ping map (G) does nothing?
https://clips.twitch.tv/crream/joyoussandpiperssssss streamer crream warhog got stuck in the ground.
i cant play it just crash when the game start on a real match smh
Slyestcat wrote:
Windows 10 download, whenever I get to the press any key screen it gives me the prompt to log in, but nothing appears within the box to log in. On windows 10 OS build 14393.693.

http://i.imgur.com/aw1VGVz.jpg

ninja edit: xbox services were disabled and did not have the xbox app installed. Changing the services to auto and installing the windows app fixed the issue.
What windows app did you install to fix the problem? I am having the same issue and was wondering how you fixed it.
Everything gameplay-wise is working fine. My daily challenges just reset the timer to 24 hours when it hit 0. No new challenges appeared.
The Elite Honor Guard can get hilarious speed powers.
http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/xXz3rQXx/video/25902118
http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/xXz3rQXx/video/25902447 a little bit of a side by side of default speed.

Blister Back can "Deploy" below map geometry.
http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/xXz3rQXx/video/25902553
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 27