Forums / Games / Halo Wars 2

Blitz Firefight Highest Round (Round 53)

OP Smelly McSmelly

So i just played an hour long match of Blitz firefight and i got to round 53. How high has everyone else gotten?
Link to screenshots: 1 2 3
Just 30 because I or a friend got a Bad connection (but we can play all the other games without Problem lol) so that we got a disconnect. That three times and you just dont want to it anymore <.<
Just 30 because I or a friend got a Bad connection (but we can play all the other games without Problem lol) so that we got a disconnect. That three times and you just dont want to it anymore <.<
Ya I know what you mean. I live in Hawaii and play with friends far away so every once in a while a game will just be super laggy.
Ya I know what you mean. I live in Hawaii and play with friends far away so every once in a while a game will just be super laggy.
lol... that must suck
Just got to round 54 in 57 mins...
Got to wave 56 as highest
Highest I've heard is 85
Haven't played it yet, I am looking forward to it though.
Got to wave 98 in 100 minutes. if you add me on xbox and check the halo wars 2 game hub you can confirm it. I would take a screenshot of my service record but it is glitched and only shows me getting to wave 89. now that I think about it a few other things on my record are kinda off since I have played over 300 blitz games and it only records me having captured 6 zones lol.
f2p ???
A friend and I just went at it, love the firefight him and I made it to 52 with a Forge/Atriox combo
33 or so, I haven't played co-op yet though, 3 person firefight, i imagine, could last a long time.
36 then gave up firefight is boring.
I used the default Cutter deck and got to level 26.
Me and friends got to 53 with still a pretty good fight force alive, but XBOX kicked us out... It sent me back to the home screen and exited the app. Has anyone else experienced that yet? It has happened to us at least 4 times. Also, around wave 30, all the voices becomes very laggy while there are a bunch of units on the field. Heartbreaking because I love the game mode, but unfortunately, we are unable to make it to its natural conclusion because of effing DC's.
26 to get the achievement. No point getting a high level there is no leaderboard or even rewards for doing it.
If anyone wants to try for higher. just add me on live.
BTW do higher level cards give you higher level dudes in firefight as well?