Forums / Games / Halo Wars Series

Blitz Firefight: What's Your Record?

OP normandySR4

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
How far long have you survived? What strategy do you use?

Edit: Looks like some good strats! Those solos are impressive! I ran with a buddy and passed 59 before failing 60. Ran Forge with Forge leader spam and artillery.
Wave 45, 2 players.

- Keep A and B captured.
- Ran with Forge since he has both tanks and Grizzly's
- 5 or 6 knighting gales for each of us
- 6 or 7 vanguard kodiaks
- wolverines
Wave 27 solo just keep grabbing that energy!!
Wave 34 solo using Forge.
Posted up on the ridge between B and C with Kodiaks and wolverines. Rain down hell fire on them. Until you get overwhelmed panic slightly and lose violently. :)
Around 45 solo shipmaster
27 on Solo, 41 on Co-op
39 solo 33 co-op, for solo just ran Atriox enduring blisterbacks and locusts and champion.Get that chopper to grab energy
27 solo Isabel. just did first time wrong deck haha much better next time
59 2player
45 alone
Wave 55, me with 2 Friends
First time playing it, was pretty fun
Spammed Artillery, Forge's warthogs, and all sorts of other stuff lol
Titaneyez wrote:
Wave 55, me with 2 Friends
First time playing it, was pretty fun
Spammed Artillery, Forge's warthogs, and all sorts of other stuff lol
That brings up a question I had! So, you can have 3 people in a firefight?
Round 53 with 2 others. I haven't played in awhile but my goal is to get 60+
How far long have you survived? What strategy do you use?

Edit: Looks like some good strats! Those solos are impressive! I ran with a buddy and passed 59 before failing 60. Ran Forge with Forge leader spam and artillery.
WAVE 59 as well! GG!
Got to 33 solo. Atriox blisterbacks and locusts. Sucks you get 0xp for it though :/
Playing for the first time with 2 other guys, wave 53!
Miniman CE wrote:
Got to 33 solo. Atriox blisterbacks and locusts. Sucks you get 0xp for it though :/
Right!?
42 solo forge. 8-9 kodiaks on the ridge between B and C, 8 wolferines, 1 forge warthog for supplies, few nights, a couple of grizzlies and my condor occasionally.
Too bad there is no XP. Should be 20 xp for each wave.
For each wave a XP times well number.
With Johnson I got lucky having the bunkers available. Use those and back up with as many kodiacs as possible. Also have the marines enter the bunkers so they are able to fight. Have wolverines protect the kodiacs from aerial assaults and have mantis, and a Colossus's aid the bunkers. Fortify the routes and you are set for awhile. I made it to wave 27 solo. (Update) made it to wave 33 recently using the same tactics, but sending out a small 2 unit of a mantis and warthog to the edge by C, keeping another warthog or Cyclops mobile at the back center, and had 3 Sgt. Johnson's 2 at B, and 1 at A. Had the same amount of kodiacs. 2 for A and B when I could. Works pretty well. And since I have the mantis and warthog by C, the kodiac targets the land vehicles and infantry. (I could have done better by putting wolverines that way so they could target the aerial units, but I made do with what I had.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2