Forums / Games / Halo Wars Series

Blitz Info Revealed for New Leaders

OP RUL MonkeyxMoo

Awakening the Nightmare is just a day away! And just when you thought we couldn't get any more information before that, the Windows 10 Store puts up a page for the expansion. Included in the expansion is an image for the new Brute leaders, Pavium and Voridus, and how their leader powers and units will work in Blitz.

Here's a link to the Windows 10 Store page: Store link

And a link to the image itself: Image Link

For those who may have issues with viewing the image (for whatever reason) or are simply lazy and don't want to click on the links, I'll post the two leader's Blitz info below:

Voridus:
Spoiler:
Show

Pavium:
Spoiler:
Show
nice find , cant wait till they drop
Holy crap new Xbox commands for Multiplayer!
-16 replies

Blitz info revealed for new leaders!
-1 reply

Blitz mode needs love too 😭

Awakening the Nightmare is just a day away! And just when you thought we couldn't get any more information before that, the Windows 10 Store puts up a page for the expansion. Included in the expansion is an image for the new Brute leaders, Pavium and Voridus, and how their leader powers and units will work in Blitz.

Here's a link to the Windows 10 Store page: Store link

And a link to the image itself: Image Link

For those who may have issues with viewing the image (for whatever reason) or are simply lazy and don't want to click on the links, I'll post the two leader's Blitz info below:

Voridus:
Spoiler:
Show
Pavium:
Spoiler:
Show
THATS making me happy!
343i, take my 20 dollars.
CR0N14 wrote:
Holy crap new Xbox commands forMultiplayer!-16 replies

Blitz info revealed for new leaders!-1 reply

Eh, not many people are a fan of Blitz because of the whole RNG card packs and the fact that cards upgrade when you get duplicates. It's a huge turn off for people because they could get a card for a leader they never use to level six, while their main leader is stuck with level three units. There's also the fact that you may never get all the units unlocked. I'm still missing the Douglas and the Watchtower cards.

It's a very fun gamemode, but some of the mechanics behind it can turn people away.
Double useless skippable mines, nice. That Lich card looks so cool. I wonder if the Mega Turret will have any of the upgrades that the deathmatch version does? Also its a building instead of a turret so its gonna be huge! Also ironclad blisterback sounds fantastic for holding the ridge. Pavium looks very strong in Team Blitz.
CR0N14 wrote:
Holy crap new Xbox commands forMultiplayer!-16 replies

Blitz info revealed for new leaders!-1 reply

Eh, not many people are a fan of Blitz because of the whole RNG card packs and the fact that cards upgrade when you get duplicates. It's a huge turn off for people because they could get a card for a leader they never use to level six, while their main leader is stuck with level three units. There's also the fact that you may never get all the units unlocked. I'm still missing the Douglas and the Watchtower cards.

It's a very fun gamemode, but some of the mechanics behind it can turn people away.
Still missing cards? How many packs have you opened? If I recall correctly it took me 280 packs about to unlocked the last card (warlord).