Forums / Games / Halo Wars Series

Blitz Overhaul!

OP General Trex

Postums wrote:
Spoiler:
Show
These are some incredible changes. UNSC finally getting a cheap global rush unit! Blast units breaking those bunkers! And cost reductions on most vehicles and air to up their viability! I've been taking a break from the game, but these changes will be sure to bring me back! If you don't play Blitz, now will be a fantastic time to start. Thanks Postums and team!

If you have any comments or things you think should be added, post it below. Lets get a discussion around blitz going!
One QoL improvement I can see is giving the Bison a larger chill aura. ATM its smaller than its level 1 upgrade in deathmatch.
Postums wrote:
Spoiler:
Show
These are some incredible changes. UNSC finally getting a cheap global rush unit! Blast units breaking those bunkers! And cost reductions on most vehicles and air to up their viability! I've been taking a break from the game, but these changes will be sure to bring me back! If you don't play Blitz, now will be a fantastic time to start. Thanks Postums and team!

If you have any comments or things you think should be added, post it below. Lets get a discussion around blitz going!
One QoL improvement I can see is giving the Bison a larger chill aura. ATM its smaller than its level 1 upgrade in deathmatch.
Hi Trex.. the changes generally go to the right direction but very important aspects arent really adressed or adjusted enough:

Just to mention a few:

- Shipmaster Spirit Assault experiences only 10 energy increase
- Kinsanos Helldrop is still too cheap
- Colonys starting army energy return will crash on every other leader especially in 1v1s- High Cost vehicles mostly experiences only a 10 energy adjustment
- Whats most difficult to understand: Why do ultimate units get ANOTHER increase in time and energy cost reduction? I just dont get it. They are so stupidly annoying at this point and will even be more annoying after that.. Really a total gamebreaker from my view.
TYRELL zx wrote:
Postums wrote:
Spoiler:
Show
Hi Trex.. the changes generally go to the right direction but very important aspects arent really adressed or adjusted enough:

Just to mention a few:

- Colonys starting army energy return will crash on every other leader especially in 1v1s- High Cost vehicles mostly experiences only a 10 energy adjustment
- Whats most difficult to understand: Why do ultimate units get ANOTHER increase in time and energy cost reduction? I just dont get it. They are so stupidly annoying at this point and will even be more annoying after that.. Really a total gamebreaker from my view.
-Making a lot of changes to things, so planning to address the drops likely in a mid-season patch.
-Changes to starting armies takes more time and with the size of the patch, are skipping this for right now, again, will likely address them in the mid season. But are aware of those issues.
- Already reverted the changes to Ultimate units. The preview thread was just not updated.
Wrensi wrote:
TYRELL zx wrote:
Postums wrote:
Spoiler:
Show

Just to mention a few:

-Making a lot of changes to things, so planning to address the drops likely in a mid-season patch.
-Changes to starting armies takes more time and with the size of the patch, are skipping this for right now, again, will likely address them in the mid season. But are aware of those issues.
- Already reverted the changes to Ultimate units. The preview thread was just not updated.
Hi Wrensi,

thank you for your update; I just read your post..

Kind regs

Tyrell
Glad to see Blitz finally get some love; Hopefully we’ll see blitz skins come to deathmatch soon
nuchey wrote:
Glad to see Blitz finally get some love; Hopefully we’ll see blitz skins come to deathmatch soon
Wow Wrensi is reverting the increase to super units time? That sucks for us.
TYRELL zx wrote:
Postums wrote:
Spoiler:
Show

Just to mention a few:

What if we kept the increase to super units time but took away their rush keyword?
I for one wholeheartedly agree they need to last longer. Just a waste of energy when I can just gale fart on them.
I just realized that the heros in blitz aren't affected by the icon bug that most have in multiplayer.how has this gone unrealized, how have I not realized. It's been like a whole year now🤔