I'm more concerned with the fact that it's unplayable atm. I've lost every single round so far. I'm consistently trashed by armies over twice the size of mine. It sucks. The games sucks right now.
Lol. I'm sorry to laugh at this, but I mean.. Comeon heh. That's just your play level. You are fighting other players that are better then you. You just need to learn the game and get better at it. One aspect of improving is loosing. Find out what others are doing and you might see what you are doing wrong. I've only gotten to play 4 matches so far, but I've won each one of them and I am by no means some legendary RTS player. You just have to learn the system.
1) Include fast units in your deck. You want fast units so you can quickly grab the energy drops. The more energy drops you get, the more army you can field.
2) Consider playing 2vs2. Sometimes you might get some heat off you by playing with a team mate.
3) Build a balanced deck. Have units off every cost in the deck. If you add a Vulture at 140 cost, then make sure to also add a Marine at 20. Scorpion at 110, then add a cyclops at 30. Make sure you have units that counter air, infantry and vehicles.
4) Design a deck with purpose. Is it going to be a quick mobile army or a sturdy, slow, punchy army? You could design a deck mainly based on tricks and abilities, long range artillery and so on. For you I would recommand a very basic deck however. Avoid using cards like Scarab and Condor. They will just distract you from your goal.
5) Keep playing. Play, fail, learn, play again. Check out youtube videos and see what others are saying. And most importantly; don't give up.