Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo Wars Series

Can u add a new map 2 firefight

OP DEADLY DELTA110

i think u should add a new map 2 firefight its getting boreing just playing on the same map im just asking that can u add a new map or just use one of the multyplayer maps and turn it to a new firefight mapinstead of makeing a hole different map i dont know how many poeple wuold agree with me on this topice just keep it in mind and plus when can we play as master chef since he is a leader in the halo universe what would his ability be i wonder how that would work out
Yeah, I agree with you that we need 1 or 2 more maps for Firefight. I think the wave based campaign missions can be turned into a Firefight map.
i think u should add a new map 2 firefight its getting boreing just playing on the same map im just asking that can u add a new map or just use one of the multyplayer maps and turn it to a new firefight mapinstead of makeing a hole different map i dont know how many poeple wuold agree with me on this topice just keep it in mind and plus when can we play as master chef since he is a leader in the halo universe what would his ability be i wonder how that would work out
Unfortunately, due to game sales, game age, and the work being done on MCC and Infinite, I don't think HW2 is going to see many major updates for a little while.

Terminus Firefight dropped, what, over three years ago now? If we haven't seen a new map in three years, I don't honestly think that will change.
I didn't even realise there was a mode like this! I'll have to reinstall! I love these co-op style modes. Always did have a soft spot for Dawn of War 2's Last Stand mode, and this fills the gap nicely for me! :)
More than just more maps it would need to vary up the gameplay in some ways, otherwise the general layout would probably be pretty much the same just with different tile sets. But yes until they wrap up the MCC work we won't be seeing anything substantial being added to the game.