Forums / Games / Halo Wars Series

Cant get past "A -Continue" screen

OP Tube Ferret

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Everytime the game loads up, and i get the "thank you" page, i cant press A to continue. Its just stuck to the screen. Ive restarted my xbox, logged out, and etc. Help
I'm having the same issue. Nothing seems to fix it that I've tried.
i have the same problem
Me too
I have this problem.
I'm having the same issue...
*DELETED*
"You will see glitches, hitches and even crashes" just kidding! You won't see anything but this screen!!!oh
I am having thus issue as well
Having the same problem
Okay iv found a dumb fix when it gets to the screen that you have to press A turn your controller off by holding the xbox button on the controller turn it off then turn it back on and press A its worked every time iv tried it so far
same problem.
Has anyone else managed to fix it by turning the controller off and back on then pressing A
Has anyone else managed to fix it by turning the controller off and back on then pressing A
no
That is strange then because it has worked for me every time so far
That's weird, maybe your game just works?
Same issue. THE CONTROLLER THING WORKS THO(at least it will for some). Turn the controller off and back on and then press A.
Turning off the controller worked for me, thanks. Using Smartglass controls also worked, but only once.
Same issue. THE CONTROLLER THING WORKS THO(at least it will for some). Turn the controller off and back on and then press A.
Hasn't worked for me once, but I found another way to get around it. If you hit X instead of start to enter the game at the main menu, select another profile that has been newly created and it should let you in.
This definitely worked for me, just throwing that out there
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2