Forums / Games / Halo Wars Series

Captain cutter buff!

OP FlyawayMink4680

captain cutter should be able to build odst units from the barracks as well as be able to hotdrop them more frequently. This would make him not only a more viable leader but also more enjoyable as well. Furthermore, while very unlikely to happen, it would make sense to even give him the odst hero unit from operation spearbreaker. After all, cutter is all about the odsts!
This might be a bad time to bring this up.
Cutters strong right now. He's in a good place, don't push it... haha

Personally I'm fine with the amount of droppable ODSTs. You can quick drop a whole army anywhere on the battlefield. 3 + 2 (2star) with the combat group. That's a lot of ODSTs, especially if you can keep them alive long enough to drop more.
To clarify, most of the other threads right now deal with how marines are wrecking the T2 game. And Cutter has the best marines.
Plus ODSTs got a buff, and are crazy strong right now.

That's all to say that he might be the top leader right now. So calling for a buff is a bit tough to swallow.
Cutter's scary enough at the moment, no need to add to it. Lol
Wait, my main man cutter is back at a solid level? Yusssss
captain cutter should be able to build odst units from the barracks as well as be able to hotdrop them more frequently. This would make him not only a more viable leader but also more enjoyable as well. Furthermore, while very unlikely to happen, it would make sense to even give him the odst hero unit from operation spearbreaker. After all, cutter is all about the odsts!
I would like to have the odst build from base when unlocked with leader power. And it would be awesome if they would drop from the above to your rally flag IF that rally point is within your base's "range/sight.