Forums / Games / Halo Wars 2

Changes I'd like to see in-game (lolxd edition)

OP UnKn0wNxPh0eNix

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
*OOF* Another one of these.. I have a large list of changes I'd like to see so heres most of them..
UNSC -
Cyclops take reduced damage from Tier 2 Vehicles.
Cyclops deal 10% more damage to Tier 2 and 3 Vehicles.
Price on Energy for Cyclops decreased from 160 to 120.
Leader Specific: Forge Accelerated Assembly I and II reverted to old stats (15% at I and 20% at II)
This made Isabelle superior in Tanks in my opinion with her ACC being only Tech 2 LP while Forge's was Tech 4.
Cutter: UNSC Raid Reverted to older changes.
Close Air Support now has Heavy Armor (Ultimate Units) and 100% more health.
Close Air Support has been a laughing stock ever since its massive nerf. 12 Banshees wipe the CAS out T0 with Torpedos.
Cutter Vetreancy nerfs on drops reverted.
(This includes his ODST Assault Drop and Cyclops Drop.)
ODST Drop's now have Vet. 1.
Fix an Issue with Vulture's Phoenix Missile going through the ground when targeted unit is killed. Now instead either explodes on ground or seeks out another unit.
Stomp now responds better to stomping a cluster of units.
Forge Hog: HP nerf reverted. SP increase by 15% (Was nerfed by 26%) Is now no longer effected by his own Defensive Aura.
I don't wanna see forge get utterly rektd when entering a battle but with his Aura removed to effect himself I think this may help it a bit to keep his effectiveness in battle.
RED Team Spartans: Neutral Implant now hi-jacks Units faster again.
Not sure why this was removed at all to be complete honest. Just should've made it slightly slower rather then deleting the ability..
Spartans can now get out of vehicles without having to wait for Spartan Slam again by manually pressing them and giving them a move command somewhere else.
Spectator limit changed from 2 to 10. Not sure why this is 2. Had a massive group with me wanting to watch a 1v1 and only 2 people could spectate, I found this rather silly.
Kinsano: Kinsano Cyclops: Dragon Tank now leaves scorched marks on the map similar to Inferno leaving damage over time
Flamehogs Damage versus buildings increased by 10%/20%
Normal Hogs beat them in literally everything right now, even buildings which shouldn't be a thing.
AA Buffed by 300% overall.
I'll do Banished sometime today or tomorrow..
First I'll sat Im assuming the aa buff better be a joke. 2nd. A triple buff to cyclops or anything in general is not how u balance. Cyclops are good right now as is. Maybe a bit less power. Vultures are already amazing and should not retarded. Forgehog is fine. Just need his aura debuffed to other hogs only. I do like the more spectators idea
I'd like to be able to click on the mini-map on console :D
I want the Mastercheif Vaughn ODST chimera Overlord Dragon
Much Balance
Many Powerful
Fix an Issue with Vulture's Phoenix Missile going through the ground when targeted unit is killed. Now instead either explodes on ground or seeks out another unit.
Yes please. If this is the only change, I'd still be ecstatic. Its so dumb when they just sail on through like nothing is there.
*OOF* Another one of these.. I have a large list of changes I'd like to see so heres most of them..
UNSC -
Cyclops take reduced damage from Tier 2 Vehicles.
Cyclops deal 10% more damage to Tier 2 and 3 Vehicles.
Price on Energy for Cyclops decreased from 160 to 120.
Leader Specific: Forge Accelerated Assembly I and II reverted to old stats (15% at I and 20% at II)
This made Isabelle superior in Tanks in my opinion with her ACC being only Tech 2 LP while Forge's was Tech 4.
Cutter: UNSC Raid Reverted to older changes.
Close Air Support now has Heavy Armor (Ultimate Units) and 100% more health.
Close Air Support has been a laughing stock ever since its massive nerf. 12 Banshees wipe the CAS out T0 with Torpedos.
Cutter Vetreancy nerfs on drops reverted.
(This includes his ODST Assault Drop and Cyclops Drop.)
ODST Drop's now have Vet. 1.
Stomp now responds better to stomping a cluster of units.
Forge Hog: HP nerf reverted. SP increase by 15% (Was nerfed by 26%) Is now no longer effected by his own Defensive Aura.
I don't wanna see forge get utterly rektd when entering a battle but with his Aura removed to effect himself I think this may help it a bit to keep his effectiveness in battle.
RED Team Spartans: Neutral Implant now hi-jacks Units faster again.
Not sure why this was removed at all to be complete honest. Just should've made it slightly slower rather then deleting the ability..
Spartans can now get out of vehicles without having to wait for Spartan Slam again by manually pressing them and giving them a move command somewhere else.
Spectator limit changed from 2 to 10. Not sure why this is 2. Had a massive group with me wanting to watch a 1v1 and only 2 people could spectate, I found this rather silly.
Kinsano: Kinsano Cyclops: Dragon Tank now leaves scorched marks on the map similar to Inferno leaving damage over time
Flamehogs Damage versus buildings increased by 10%/20%
Normal Hogs beat them in literally everything right now, even buildings which shouldn't be a thing.
AA Buffed by 300% overall.
I'll do Banished sometime today or tomorrow..
I agree with everything here. A buff to jackrabbits and OG Spartans would also be great.
I want the Mastercheif Vaughn ODST chimera Overlord Dragon
Much Balance
Many Powerful
I think everyone wants this besides... mods?
It would restore balance to the meta.
blade9321 wrote:
First I'll sat Im assuming the aa buff better be a joke. 2nd. A triple buff to cyclops or anything in general is not how u balance. Cyclops are good right now as is. Maybe a bit less power. Vultures are already amazing and should not retarded. Forgehog is fine. Just need his aura debuffed to other hogs only. I do like the more spectators idea
T3 shock rounds Cyclops almost lose to unupgraded Marauders.
Marauders at max shred them like nothing.
The AA was obviously a joke.
Cyclops and hunters both need buffs against T2 vehicles, but not T3. Forgehog definitely doesn't need a buff.
Cyclops and hunters both need buffs against T2 vehicles, but not T3. Forgehog definitely doesn't need a buff.
I can tell you didn't read much into it.
Defensive Aura is a 25% Damage reducting to all sources.
Removing this but giving some of his health back doesn't critically kill him.
AV loses to Collosai and Scorpions again. And maybe Grizzlies
I can tell you didn't read much into it.
Defensive Aura is a 25% Damage reducting to all sources.
Removing this but giving some of his health back doesn't critically kill him.
I did read into it, if anything he needs a slight nerf, what you are proposing would end up making almost no difference or end up as a buff. I forget what the earlier health nerf was but if it was anything more than 10% what you propose would end up being a net buff to forgehog at all levels.
Cyclops and Hunters need a cost reduction and population reduction. Don’t touch the damage or health.
Anti air just needs a population reduction by 1 unit.

All the veterancy to Cutter isn’t needed.
id like to see his raid speed reverted back.
and Close Air support I feel needs to just be invulnerable to targeting.
Forge Hog should keep his buff
Wart Hogs increase build time by 3s
lower the population on Kinsano hogs to match normal hogs.
Cyclops and Hunters need a cost reduction and population reduction. Don’t touch the damage or health.

I agree with most of those, but Cutter's play rate has insanely gone down ever since ATN and his Vetreancy Nerfs were pretty harsh imo.
His only unique thing was nerfed to the ground which were those drops.
CAS Was pretty much unkillable back then so maybe having it unkillable again wouldn't be so bad.
-Buff AA by 300%

-Make infusion last for 24 hours

-Make Living Barrier Great Again

-Remove deathmatch playlists to promote Blitz as the main gamemode

-Decrease melee unit tracking

-Increase Suicide Grunt cost to 500/500 per squad

-Nerf AV DPS, speed, and build time

-Make T2 cost 500 power instead of 1000

-Make Warthogs free

I agree with most of those, but Cutter's play rate has insanely gone down ever since ATN and his Vetreancy Nerfs were pretty harsh imo.
His only unique thing was nerfed to the ground which were those drops.
CAS Was pretty much unkillable back then so maybe having it unkillable again wouldn't be so bad.
Cutter is still quite good. The drop can still completely change the tide of the game. His early game infantry is the best in the game due to Raid, but it's been hurting recently because of the Hog meta. Nerf Hogs and power gather rate as well as Generator build time, and Cutter will be top dog again. He doesn't really need any buffs currently.

Also, his ODSTs also make him unique. It's not just his ult drop. If you're fighting a flamer war and sneak a jackrabbit to the enemy base to drop your ODSTs, you can blow up their structures ez mode.
Cutter is still quite good. The drop can still completely change the tide of the game. His early game infantry is the best in the game due to Raid, but it's been hurting recently because of the Hog meta. Nerf Hogs and power gather rate as well as Generator build time, and Cutter will be top dog again. He doesn't really need any buffs currently.

Also, his ODSTs also make him unique. It's not just his ult drop. If you're fighting a flamer war and sneak a jackrabbit to the enemy base to drop your ODSTs, you can blow up their structures ez mode.
Cutter has been hurting since ATN. Every Cutter I fight I just dump on with any leader.
I don't think anyone will be building flamers when everyone has Tech 3 LP's (By that time everyone should be at T2..)

Cutter has been hurting since ATN. Every Cutter I fight I just dump on with any leader.
I don't think anyone will be building flamers when everyone has Tech 3 LP's (By that time everyone should be at T2..)
"Fighting a flamer war"

Meaning both players went double barracks and committed to flamers. If you stop pumping, you get out-massed and lose.

"Fighting a flamer war"

Meaning both players went double barracks and committed to flamers. If you stop pumping, you get out-massed and lose.
Never had 2 players go out at it with flamers like that. Nothing seems like would be getting done if both players play well.
I litteraly haven't seen a single Cutter in 1s or 2s since ATN so I cant say I believe you tbh..

"Fighting a flamer war"

Never had 2 players go out at it with flamers like that. Nothing seems like would be getting done if both players play well.
I litteraly haven't seen a single Cutter in 1s or 2s since ATN so I cant say I believe you tbh..
"Fighting a flamer war"

Well... If you go rabbits, there other player sprinkles in Gren Marines and kills them. If you fast tech, they timing push and kill you. A hero opener probably won't work either. Flamers are the way to go.

Different builds work different ways even when both players are going double barracks. A single Gen build gives you more flamers, so you have to be aggressive and take out a barracks to cut their production. A double Gen build allows you to get Dispersion Nozzles faster, so you just have to hang on until then.

You're personal account can easily be countered by my own: I've seen plenty of Cutter players.

"Fighting a flamer war"

"Fighting a flamer war"

Well... If you go rabbits, there other player sprinkles in Gren Marines and kills them. If you fast tech, they timing push and kill you. A hero opener probably won't work either. Flamers are the way to go.

Different builds work different ways even when both players are going double barracks. A single Gen build gives you more flamers, so you have to be aggressive and take out a barracks to cut their production. A double Gen build allows you to get Dispersion Nozzles faster, so you just have to hang on until then.

You're personal account can easily be countered by my own: I've seen plenty of Cutter players.
And yours can't really shoot mine down either.
But in all seriousness I think a Hero opener depends on the Leader you're playing as. Atriox can deal with Flamers easily.
If it's Cutter v Cutter a Hero opener is a bad idea. Jerome-092 is the worst out of the Red Team Spartans.
Fast Teching versus a cutter isn't a bright idea since its obvious he's going to rush you.
I don't see a point in Grenade Marines if I wanna pump out Flamers to be honest. Unless it's versus a Hero flamers cant really kill easily.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2