Forums / Games / Halo Wars Series

Changes needed for next patch

OP WookieCookies1

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Shawn96 wrote:
Cyclops needs some love, they are an awful units, yesterday six t3 cyclops vs 4 reavers and 2 wraiths... well the 6 cyclops died without even killing a single unit, no leader powers were used.
I would hope that the wraiths had some sort of passive buff like boundless siphon or fury but in my heart I know it's not the case...
Shawn96 wrote:
Cyclops needs some love, they are an awful units, yesterday six t3 cyclops vs 4 reavers and 2 wraiths... well the 6 cyclops died without even killing a single unit, no leader powers were used.
I would hope that the wraiths had some sort of passive buff like boundless siphon or fury but in my heart I know it's not the case...
Wraiths and Collosus are the best T3 in the game. Both their damage is super good and Wraiths got the speed to outmanuver all other T3.
Shawn96 wrote:
Wraiths and Collosus are the best T3 in the game. Both their damage is super good and Wraiths got the speed to outmanuver all other T3.
I'm aware
Shawn96 wrote:
I'm aware
Ok...was not aware. The, "I know in my heart it's not the case" did not trigger in my head. Still morning for me.
Fix Hell Charge! It is bugged!
EiTeNeR wrote:
No. THE WHOLE WORLD MUST BURN.
EiTeNeR wrote:
what is wrong with Hell Charge?
EiTeNeR wrote:
what is wrong with Hell Charge?
UI is bugged, showing more units inside the ring of effect than can actually be buffed.
Shawn96 wrote:
To be fair, 20 pop of anything should lose to 52 pop (72 pop with Reavers) of anything, counter or no counter.
Wolverines still need a damage buff against air, and Cyclops could use a little more armor.

And Colony's power that buffs his vehicles seems completely useless to me.
Wolverines still need a damage buff against air, and Cyclops could use a little more armor.

1. Wolverines do a lot of damage, actually. It's the AI because they all focus down on one air unit at a time, while air units don't necessarily target only one at a time.
2. Cyclops is a little weak, yeah.
3. Vehicle Symbiote? That's a straight buff, and one of the things it does is increase the sight and range of your vehicles, letting them snipe a lot of targets.

1. Wolverines do a lot of damage, actually. It's the AI because they all focus down on one air unit at a time, while air units don't necessarily target only one at a time.
2. Cyclops is a little weak, yeah.
3. Vehicle Symbiote? That's a straight buff, and one of the things it does is increase the sight and range of your vehicles, letting them snipe a lot of targets.
What ever it is with wolverines, it needs to be fixed. I feel like Reavers are perfect.
I will pay closer attention, but I can't tell the difference in items with the symbiotes.
I noticed Archer Missles were fixed in the patch but not Hunter's Brand. Can you fix that next patch with it's interaction with the fog of war?
If it is not already a thing, allow buildings to be added to group commands similar to many the games.
I noticed Archer Missles were fixed in the patch but not Hunter's Brand. Can you fix that next patch with it's interaction with the fog of war?
Please, losing a leader power like that is heartbreaking, especially in a close game
THEWALL766 wrote:
Please, losing a leader power like that is heartbreaking, especially in a close game
the archer or brand? i want to assume archer but assuming has got me in tight places.
THEWALL766 wrote:
the archer or brand? i want to assume archer but assuming has got me in tight places.
im a colony main so the brand shorting out has given me some heart ache
THEWALL766 wrote:
THEWALL766 wrote:
im a colony main so the brand shorting out has given me some heart ache
Agree. Did 343 supposedly fix this in a patch?
I believe Ship Master's Honor Guard needs a buff. I understand he can be useful in becoming invisible and being able to sneak up on bases but through out all my games he always dies so quick. I wouldn't say damage wise but maybe health so he last longer in his early stages.
At the start of ever game he always seem to go down quick because people can make snipers at Tech 1. Also he is a CQC unit and it really is a huge let down that he doesn't even get a special ability besides turning invisible, like that is great and all but at Tier 3 Honor Guard goes down so fast since people just use air most of the time.
To me, everything else is balanced out, I found the perfect strat and I can handle most of what is thrown at me, but turning invisible isn't really that great when people can build cloak detection at the beginning of the game, specially when its something like snipers can be made early game.
i just wish I could use Honor Guard more often and rely on him being able to do something rather than having him die before he does anything.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2