Forums / Games / Halo Wars Series

Christmas Gift

OP LargeGODZILLA

It would be such a nice Christmas present for me and many others to have a beautiful, fun, competitive, fair and playable game. Unfortunately, Halo wars 2 is getting very little attention as of things making the game unpleasant like the Voridus mud butt monster shooting mud everywhere non-stop who got a pretend nerf and is very much the biggest issue right now in my opinion. There is an exploit that needs to be fixed badly. Those are the top 2 things that would already help the game a lot from there, but 343 seem to really be taking their time on this or putting all their attention to a game that is not broken at all, halo 5. Please 343 give us a beautiful Christmas and save your game before it is to late and put in a real balance change and exploit fix. I know to the devs it seems like we are a whiny community, but I assure you it would be a lot more praise and less squeaky wheels if the game was playable. Removing the Brute brothers and exploit, it was actually getting close to becoming an amazing rts. Unfortunately a quick profit grab for atn has made thousands of players stop playing; damaging the future. I believe if enough people speak their mind about how the game is in an unpleasant state right now we actually might get a good fixing before christmas. It's going to be almost a year of the game's release soon, so I really hope for the love of Mike that the game gets in a playable state soon!
What is currently ruining this game for me:

-Phantoms being near unbeatable. Moreso an issue with CoR, though
-Voridus' Infusion, Hero, Maelstrom, and Cata
-Infantry being near useless. Because of this, vehicle spam is currently the business, which is boring
-Pav's bases being unbreakable (1's)
-Colony business

There are a whole slew of other issues, such as Sentinels beating AA, Serina's Cryo-Troopers, JR's underperforming, etc. But I don't feel these issues are as serious as the others I have listed. If these things are fixed/balanced, I will be quite happy.
What is currently ruining this game for me:

-Phantoms being near unbeatable. Moreso an issue with CoR, though
-Voridus' Infusion, Hero, Maelstrom, and Cata
-Infantry being near useless. Because of this, vehicle spam is currently the business, which is boring
-Pav's bases being unbreakable (1's)
-Colony business

There are a whole slew of other issues, such as Sentinels beating AA, Serina's Cryo-Troopers, JR's underperforming, etc. But I don't feel these issues are as serious as the others I have listed. If these things are fixed/balanced, I will be quite happy.
Yes exactly, very good points made that which probably more than 90% of players who play or "played" would agree on. A minimum of actual nerfs on Voridus and Pavium(that would make the game more competitive and fair instead of stupid) plus the colony business would be much appreciated by everybody and be a huge step in the right direction.
my gift would be for this to finally be normal. halo wars 2 is a great strategy game, but it's potential is overshadowed by gameplay imbalances since Febuary.
my gift would be for this to finally be normal. halo wars 2 is a great strategy game, but it's potential is overshadowed by gameplay imbalances since Febuary.
I'm assuming by "normal" you mean all the obvious bugs like colony/voridus/pavium/phantoms. And yes, they have been struggling for almost a year and perhaps got close to becoming "normal" before the nightmare crap brothers were released.
This is why I only play Terminus Firefight, balancing issues are probably not gonna be fixed
Mega turrets range need a nerf, his unbreakable for his building needs a nerf, his mines need an arm nerf as well as damage to level one, level 2 they can stay max power, his burn out needs more recharge time, and AA Wolverines need a buff in something
My Christmas wish list:

-Cologne Perfume with fixing fragrance.
-Some stable-connectivity chocolate.
-Minor candy bugs fixed.
-Infusion gelatin balance

And finally, an official tourney with real cash money price.
Mega turrets range need a nerf, his unbreakable for his building needs a nerf, his mines need an arm nerf as well as damage to level one, level 2 they can stay max power, his burn out needs more recharge time, and AA Wolverines need a buff in something
Wolverines are pretty good the way they are; they kill on more than a 2:1 ratio. It's av that is not doing the 2:1 thing. But yes, Pavium no doubt needs some work, especially his mines, they are ridiculously strong with zero skill involved to destroy a vehicle army.
Wolverines are pretty good the way they are; they kill on more than a 2:1 ratio. It's av that is not doing the 2:1 thing. But yes, Pavium no doubt needs some work, especially his mines, they are ridiculously strong with zero skill involved to destroy a vehicle army.
Those mines man... hahahaha I love to use them because I always get Killtacular.
I love the change they did to my best friend Yapyap but there definitely is a lot 343 needs to do with this game. It's not the devs, it's whoever is in charge of the budget cuts and all that. 343, fix your game so people will play it, the more people that play it, the better it is for you!
I haven't played this game for months because of these necessary changes that needed to be made weeks after atn release, not months!
I just want a new map, Fort Deen please!!
so here's the thing: 343i didn't make this game. they don't make the patches, they don't edit units, anything.

that's creative assembly. they made the game. they make the patches, they do it.
Here's my Christmas gift to the Halo Wars fanbase(Note you've probably already seen it but whatever it's the thought that counts, there is no gift receipt)

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/Dirtybird391100/screenshot/7484659
heIIy wrote:
so here's the thing: 343i didn't make this game. they don't make the patches, they don't edit units, anything.

that's creative assembly. they made the game. they make the patches, they do it.
Not true anymore. CA no longer has a team working on HW2
jalam wrote:
I just want a new map, Fort Deen please!!
perhaps nothing wrong with a new map exactly like Fort Deen even with no nodes but even that won't be fun for you if the game isn't balanced.
I always thought this game was way more balanced compared to Supreme Commander 2 which I also played alot (Console)
But clearly i'm wrong now with them just as buggy with massive game breaking exploits and extremely unbalanced New Super Brute Bros. U Edition
Maybe we'll get a Christmas patch that makes our dreams come true? But the Population for every game will lower with Net Neutrality being gone lolrip