Forums / Games / Halo Wars Series

[Locked] Codes??

OP RexJerichoHardy

Hello, so I've being reading about the HWDE codes, where they are getting done by Xbox message which can take 7-10 days, but with Christmas coming up then New Year my bet is my code is looking either late Jan so after the 15th or on the actually date in Feb, the best option i'd advise 343 & Xbox set it to unlock with buy of HW2UE :)
Scratch that it came today xD
Yeah I've been waiting for mine as well did you order before December 14th?
Waiting for mine still haven't gotten it
I don't know why this wouldn't be instantaneous. This is killing me!
because people would pre-order hw2 to play hwde and cancel it after they are done in this 1 1/2 months.
this way has a lower possibility for it.
They have a bigger problem of people canceling pre orders since they aren't getting a code they paid for, or because they ruined Halo Wars.
I ordered before the 14th and have not received my code but my buddy who preordered on the 17th got his code before me. What the hell is up with this system?
got the EXACT same problem ordered on the 7th am still -Yoinking!- waiting
......... Is there going to be another wave soon or not?
If you're in the EU you will probably have to wait till 10 to 11 PM
Vestux NL wrote:
Alright, thanks. Hopefully there will be keys tonight... I was hoping I'd get it before christmas since I atleast have 3 days off work now ..
Vestux NL wrote:
Alright, thanks. Hopefully there will be keys tonight... I was hoping I'd get it before christmas since I atleast have 3 days off work now ..
Same here, don't get your hopes up high.