OP ske7ch

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 19
UPDATE: April 28 - 4:00PM
Ok! We've just received verification that the issues some players were experiencing with Colony and the Season Pass have been resolved! Colony will now be accessible and working as expected for Season Pass holders. We've also verified that Blitz packs are showing up as well.

NOTE: If you previously installed the Colony DLC but were one of the players who still couldn't use the leader (i.e. it was trying to charge you $5.99 and the Blitz packs weren't present) you will need to RE-INSTALL THE DLC.
To do so, go to the Season Pass and select "Manage" and then you can Uninstall Colony and then Reinstall Colony. It will now work as expected.

Thanks for your patience, we'll see you online!

NOTE: We are also aware that sometimes the update download on Xbox One appears to be stuck at 0%. Based on my own personal experience and community feedback you have two options here:

1. Hard reset your console, re-launch the game and your download should begin right away. HOWEVER - this will almost certainly result in you having to download 27GB (entire game) rather than just the 10.1GB patch.

2. Wait it out. At work I did step 1 above on my console and it eventually worked out. At home I didn't want to download 27GB so instead I just let it wait. After 15-20 minutes the download did finally commence and complete.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All Units! Today's the day! I've just received confirmation that the Colony leader DLC and patch will be released TODAY on Xbox One and Windows 10!

Please note that the current plan will see the patch itself rolling out first and then it may take a little time before the Colony DLC is visible/available in the Marketplace. We'll send up a flare once the patch deployment is underway and then we'll light up our full promotional salvo once we receive verification that the content is available in Marketplace.

As a reminder you can check out the patch notes and balance changes that are part of today's release right here in this forum:
Thanks everyone for hanging in there as the team has worked to get this content out the door.
Great to hear it's out.
Good stuff. Thanks ske7ch!
Yay can't wait to try Isabel again
Thank You ske7ch
Thrilled to try out the game again after the patch and running Colony! Thanks!
Thanks for the update Ske7ch! Glad to see everything rolling out. Thrilled to give Colony a try :D
Great news and much appreciated
Thanks!!
WOOOOOOO I'VE WAITED SO LONG TO PLAY AS COLONY AN USE THE GOLIATH UNITS
Can't wait to download it
You were savage, merciless and cruel! I am impressed! ❤️
Nice!!!!!! Can't wait!

Dat dere wormzzz of death!
You should of written, "...released TODAY on Xbox One, Windows 10, and Steam!" just to see the explosion.... ;)
Woohoo! I'm excited for it!
You were savage, merciless and cruel! I am impressed! ❤️
Actually laughed at this 😂
ske7ch wrote:
All Units! Today's the day! I've just received confirmation that the Colony leader DLC and patch will be released TODAY on Xbox One and Windows 10!

Please note that the current plan will see the patch itself rolling out first and then it may take a little time before the Colony DLC is visible/available in the Marketplace. We'll send up a flare once the patch deployment is underway and then we'll light up our full promotional salvo once we receive verification that the content is available in Marketplace.

As a reminder you can check out the patch notes and balance changes that are part of today's release right here in this forum:
Thanks everyone for hanging in there as the team has worked to get this content out the door.
YAAAAAHOOOOOO!!!!! Chuffed to bits can't wait
Great News! Much needed patch for sure!
awesome balance changes just hoped elite rrangers would get an upgrade or buff😢
awesome balance changes just hoped elite rrangers would get an upgrade or buff😢
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 19