3. 9
  4. 10
  5. 11
  6. 12
  7. 13
  8. ...
  9. 19
Whoot!
Guys, I say wait for tomorrow. I'm sure everything will work then. I mean this literally just came out today.
Yeah still at least other games DLC releases on time.
Oh I bet their sorry that there was a game breaking bug and had to delay it twice. I bet their sorry it's difficult to make something available on the marketplace. I was being sarcastic. It's not about you or us. They release it when it's completely ready unless they want another MCC on their hands
Quote:
Quick update - As of 5:39PM PT the team is still awaiting confirmation that the Colony content has propagated across the Marketplace. At this stage there's not much we can do, the team is engaged and working to escalate as possible but it's how the system works and a side effect of the content coming in so hot.
I'm hoping that eventually it just shows up and starts working for everyone, even if I'm fast asleep and can't tweet it out. :) At this stage we plan to shift our official launch blog, trailer and that stuff to tomorrow AM given time of day and ongoing uncertainty. Thanks for hanging in there, we're so close!
per ske7ch343 on reddit
Blitzrd wrote:
Quote:
Quick update - As of 5:39PM PT the team is still awaiting confirmation that the Colony content has propagated across the Marketplace. At this stage there's not much we can do, the team is engaged and working to escalate as possible but it's how the system works and a side effect of the content coming in so hot.
I'm hoping that eventually it just shows up and starts working for everyone, even if I'm fast asleep and can't tweet it out. :) At this stage we plan to shift our official launch blog, trailer and that stuff to tomorrow AM given time of day and ongoing uncertainty. Thanks for hanging in there, we're so close!
per ske7ch343 on reddit
Thank you I couldn't copy and paste that for some reason
Guys, I say wait for tomorrow. I'm sure everything will work then. I mean this literally just came out today.
Yeah still at least other games DLC releases on time.
Oh I bet their sorry that there was a game breaking bug and had to delay it twice. I bet their sorry it's difficult to make something available on the marketplace. I was being sarcastic. It's not about you or us. They release it when it's completely ready unless they want another MCC on their hands
I'm talking about today as they release the update and everything but they haven't put Colony up in the store. They gave good reasons for the delays I didn't mind those.
So why don't we have Colony in the store yet?
PoiiZoner3 wrote:
So why don't we have Colony in the store yet?
Can you guys not read?
Tired of waiting for my new Banished main to arrive.
Blitzrd wrote:
Quote:
per ske7ch343 on reddit
Thank you now we know it's just going to be quite literally just a surprise once it's propagated across the marketplace.
This is why
What a joke the Windows Store is.
They really should post that here, too. I don't know why they haven't.
PoiiZoner3 wrote:
Tired of waiting for my new Banished main to arrive.
I still want an explanation for why it's not in the store at the same time as the update. Usually when a game updates, any DLC scheduled for release at the same time gets added too.
This is why
That makes me fairly unhappy, I was very excited for colony and now I can't play as colony. I thought that once the update rolled out the leader would come with it but whatever.

EDIT: I spoke too soon
I'm sorry though, half the page wasn't loading for me, that update included.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
its up for me i got it now
its up for me i got it now
nope.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 9
  4. 10
  5. 11
  6. 12
  7. 13