5. 12
  6. 13
  7. 14
  8. ...
  9. 19
its up for me i got it now
You can play as colony
Hmm well it will get fixed thats all that matters
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
So do I have redownload the entire game every single time there is an update now, cuz it pisses me off that it keeps making me redownload the game
We need a patch for the patch
Still not available on PC yet. In fact, Colony doesn't even show up in-game at all. It's not in the roster.
unplug your xbox.. lift it up 5ft then drop.. pick it up plug it in and it should let you download.. good luck
Pass it on save a life
its up for me i got it now
How? It's still not popping up for me
Now Colony is showing up in the leader selection menu, but says it needs to be bought. And the Windows Store says I "own" the dlc pack.

I think it's coming really soon, at least on PC.

Edit: Never mind, Colony has vanished from the leader selection menu. Windows Store still says I own the dlc, though.
Hey ske7ch, I downloaded the update and everything but Colony is not available for purchase or download. What the hell is going on?
unplug your xbox.. lift it up 5ft then drop.. pick it up plug it in and it should let you download.. good luck
Hhhmmm... doesn't seem to work
lol I still can't even update the game. Its stuck at 0%
lol I still can't even update the game. Its stuck at 0%
Hahah, it started updating as soon as I posted this XD
For anyone who's update is stuck, if your on Xbox hard reset by holding the off button on your console for ten seconds till you hear the Xbox shut off completely.

This tends to happen alot when stuff is just released, the Xbox tends to not want to update straight away
Well I just installed the Colony pack now to see if he is unlocked.
Thanks for the keeping us uo to date sketch, really exited to see how the game plays with the new patch. Also can't wait to try out that new hunter captain
restart your game i'm using Colony now as of 8:18PM CST
Nearly there
Still not unlocked ingame.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 10
  4. 11
  5. 12
  6. 13
  7. 14
  8. ...
  9. 19