2. ...
  3. 11
  4. 12
  5. 13
  6. 14
  7. 15
  8. ...
  9. 19
It's available now on PC. At least, I can now choose Colony in-game. I have the season pass, though.

Edit: Nevermind, again. It's saying I need to buy the dlc again... What in the world is going on here?
Is he not available through the season pass??
We're so close!! At least we know it's coming, could be worse could've been delayed even longer and set back other future leader dlc releases! Soon enough we can all meet on the battlefield and play as colony
Blitzrd wrote:
restart your game i'm using Colony now as of 8:18PM CST
You on console, if so did you search manually search for it on store or did it pop up in game
Hello, my download was stuck in 0%. I did hard reset, but I have to admit that my console didn't start normally after that, I needed to reset again and there the download finally started. I have to add that this never happen to me before. I have xbox one s. The download is 27,9 gb for me. I don't really care that much about the size. I am not so eager to play now, it may take few hours, I am in my office now. It is just I am surprised. I hope by next update I don't have this problem.

I read your post and I feel more calm after seeing more people is having this issue. Thanks Sketch!
Something really weird is going on here. Colony keeps unlocking, and then getting locked again. No Blitz packs for it yet, either, and Kinsano is still being shown in the new dlc window in-game.
It's available now on PC. At least, I can now choose Colony in-game. I have the season pass, though.

Edit: Nevermind, again. It's saying I need to buy the dlc again... What in the world is going on here?
Console games being console games. PC probably coulda got this a week earlier and likely would have helped discover bugs and issues before certification for consoles even finished. PC game without any of the perks. No reason PC should have to wait for xbox certifications.
It would be nice if Microsoft could speed up the process of getting it out to the store!!!
Blitzrd wrote:
Just stop. You've lost credibility by continually saying its out when its not.
Schrödinger's Colony: it's both out and not out at the same time.
If you search Halo Wars 2 Colony in the store, it brings up the season pass, so that's a good sign, I guess.
Blitzrd wrote:
I suppose I am also not credible.
Hey I got it as of 7:30 mountain time
TrueGrif wrote:
Blitzrd wrote:
Why are you even talking?
it said downloading new data under new dlc and when finished kinsano still pops up...
LAWDOG277 wrote:
TrueGrif wrote:
Blitzrd wrote:
Why are you even talking?
I'm not, I'm typing and why are you asking stupid questions?
I'm told that Colony is at least starting to show up in some people's Marketplace store fronts but that the content still isn't fully there yet - so it can't be purchased yet nor is it properly associated with the Season Pass. Evidently this is good news and means it's progressing but we're still playing the waiting game and aren't able to provide a firm ETA of when this will all complete.
ske7ch wrote:
I'm told that Colony is at least starting to show up in some people's Marketplace store fronts but that the content still isn't fully there yet - so it can't be purchased yet nor is it properly associated with the Season Pass. Evidently this is good news and means it's progressing but we're still playing the waiting game and aren't able to provide a firm ETA of when this will all complete.
I can confirm this. I just bought and downloaded Colony via the Xbox Live Marketplace.
[THA]NK YOU. I just opened the blitz packs for colony. So I guess that is also a good sign as well :)
Thanks for the update ske7ch! Hopefully it gets through to everyone soon
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 11
  4. 12
  5. 13
  6. 14
  7. 15
  8. ...
  9. 19