4. 13
  5. 14
  6. 15
  7. 16
  8. ...
  9. 19
colony is now live
ske7ch wrote:
UPDATE : 6:37PM PT -- At this time we're still waiting for the Colony DLC content to propagate across marketplace. We're starting to see some reports and verifying it's partially popping up but not completely and not yet correctly as part of the Season Pass. The team is still working with the marketplace team but this is a process that can take time (a long time) and in this case is more challenging than usual given how hot this content has come in. Thanks for hanging in there, the team is doing what it can to help escalate but at the moment there's little we can do besides wait.

All Units! Today's the day! I've just received confirmation that the Colony leader DLC and patch will be released TODAY on Xbox One and Windows 10!

Please note that the current plan will see the patch itself rolling out first and then it may take a little time before the Colony DLC is visible/available in the Marketplace. We'll send up a flare once the patch deployment is underway and then we'll light up our full promotional salvo once we receive verification that the content is available in Marketplace.

As a reminder you can check out the patch notes and balance changes that are part of today's release right here in this forum:
  • Patch Notes
  • Balance Changes
Thanks everyone for hanging in there as the team has worked to get this content out the door.

NOTE: If you experience an issue with the patch seemingly stuck at 0% download progress, please do a hard-reset of your console and try again. It should work. Also, we know some players are experiencing an issue where they're being forced to download the entire game again. This is something the team is continuing to investigate with the marketplace team but is not a problem unique to Halo Wars 2.
I'm really glad to hear you guys finally figured out what's wrong and got the content release out there. I believe it fair to say I was disappointed by the delay but the fact that you guys took the time to make sure it WORKS before releasing the content is reassuring. My opinion it pays to have just a bit of faith and I'd say you guys came through. Already liking what I'm seeing so far. I appreciate the effort you guys put in for this despite the challenge. Problems with installation and updating are common on both Xbox and PlayStation so it's no biggie. I for one will adapt but I do hope you guys are able to find a solution to that since you're going through the trouble of figuring it out. Keep up the good work guys.
Check your Blitz Packs, guys. Seems like everyone is receiving the Colony packs now.
Check your Blitz Packs, guys. Seems like everyone is receiving the Colony packs now.
Just got it!
Also getting Colony Cards from regular Blitz Packs as well.
Just got the Hunter Captain card. :)
I'm not gonna call you guys dirty liars. But I'm not gonna call you truthers either... but I surely do not have colony available for download yet 😢
I don't have Colony yet, just the Blitz Packs. Also, the Hunters on Colony are called "Scarred Hunters". Is there any significance combat-wise to this?
NK ME wrote:
I'm not gonna call you guys dirty liars. But I'm not gonna call you truthers either... but I surely do not have colony available for download yet 😢
Me neither D:
NK ME wrote:
Me neither D:
Oh it's in store now
Has anyone managed to get colony through the season pass? Like I see it in store but I ain't receiving it from season pass at all?
Has anyone managed to get colony through the season pass? Like I see it in store but I ain't receiving it from season pass at all?
I loaded the game up and went into blitz then downloaded via there.
I went to Xbox store. Typed in halo wars 2 colony and season pass showed up. I clicked on it and scrolled down. Colony was there and it said owned. I clicked on that then said install. Now it's downloading.
So now I'm playing as colony
I was able to download in store (it said buy, I clicked it) then it associated it with the season pass. From there I closed the game restarted and can now play colony.
I sit alot wrote:
I went to Xbox store. Typed in halo wars 2 colony and season pass showed up. I clicked on it and scrolled down. Colony was there and it said owned. I clicked on that then said install. Now it's downloading.
Can confirm this works. Please follow this advice folks.

Thank you, sit a lot.
Colony, you complete me. Thank you for this update... my soul can now continue in peace.
343 thank you. Thank you for being pacient with everyone who was mad at you for not releasing Colony on time. Thanks for taking the time to correct any mistakes and give us a better Halo Wars 2 experience.
theELmacho wrote:
I was able to download in store (it said buy, I clicked it) then it associated it with the season pass. From there I closed the game restarted and can now play colony.
This is confirmed, had to manually search and download it.
Thank you 343, you are becoming much more amazing. I thought this DLC was gonna flop but you guys cranked it out in just a few hours. It even works for season pass. Thank you 343, you are the best!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 12
  4. 13
  5. 14
  6. 15
  7. 16
  8. ...
  9. 19