5. 15
  6. 16
  7. 17
  8. ...
  9. 19
Hard reset worked for me
its live now i got it
It's still saying I need to buy it, even thought I have the season pass
Instead of resurrecting my other thread for it simply to be locked, I'll point it out here... FIX YOUR GOD DAMN UPDATING SYSTEM!

Once again, you release an update, and I get slammed with a 27.25gb update, which I damn well don't think is the actual size of this update.
This is the second time I've witnessed this, there may have been others. This is absolutely ridiculous that you haven't fixed this issue yet. With both of these 27gb+ updates I've now had to witness a file size of over 100gb for a single game.

Here's some proof for you of this update as well: http://prnt.sc/f1p6dg

Until such time as this issue is resolved, I guess I won't be playing or even touching HW2 at all.
I have the season pass but when I go in-game it doesn't show me having colony, I was able to get the blitz packs. I tried going into the decks and getting him but it brings me to a page where it says I have to purchase him. Any thoughts?
HALO WARS 2 - When are we going to get more Maps and since the Humans have a Sniper and the Aliens doesn't?
alright so i got my blitz packs for the new dlc and I have the season pass but the leader still isnt unlocked for me. do i have to do something else before that on pc?
Same problem. Xbox version shows me the store, but not the pc version of the dlc.
Trying to update the game and my Download Speed turns to complete -Yoink-😑.

Now downloading at a whopping 4.62 mb/s😖😖😲. Not gonna be able to play this game for like another 8-10 hours at this rate😭😭
Colony is badass lol
Says that they made AI shipmaster not be able to displace off screen. Watched it happen to a friend. He had a huge army. Then poof gone all but 2.
Ihr seit echt der einzige Verein, der es nicht schafft ein Update mit einem Leader raus zu bringen ohne scheiß Probleme..

Same Problem.. I have the Season pass and no Chance to Play the new leader 😡😡😡😡
i uninstalled colony then reinstalled him and i was able to play it. but.. whenever i go into a public match the game will usually disconnect for me :(
I haven't had any luck with Colony. Uninstalled and re-installed multiple times. No Packs or Access.
"I suddenly became lucid myself, with a single awful realization. That entire conversation had just taken place over Waypoint. Anyone could have been listening."
Thanks for making RTS relevant by giving more support than we've ever had on x box. I've been playing for a long while and have been let down by EA running c&c into the ground and countless other sub par games. Only Halo wars kept a small spark of hope I'd actually see RTS gaming be what it should be on a console.
Just tried uninstalling and re-installing everything, hard resets. Nothing worked.
"I suddenly became lucid myself, with a single awful realization. That entire conversation had just taken place over Waypoint. Anyone could have been listening."
Good news :D can't wait to play.
Once again I'm downloading 27.25GB :(
Tried everything. After the update, colony still would not work I downloaded him with the season pass. Hope this issue is fix soon.. Loving all the new content.. Hope it keeps coming.
Teknishun wrote:
Once again I'm downloading 27.25GB :(
no problem with the update here, its around 10gb.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 13
  4. 14
  5. 15
  6. 16
  7. 17
  8. ...
  9. 19