2. ...
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. 8
  6. 9
  7. 10
  8. ...
  9. 19
I found the Colony leader pack but it says it's currently unavailable.
LAWDOG277 wrote:
Maybe there about to release.
Wait so when can we actually get colony? I have the season pass and I've downloaded the update but I can't get him yet 😕
Alright I haven't seen the cutter veterancy bug in the patch notes? Super glad the patch is live and colony is finished.
mdkel wrote:
LAWDOG277 wrote:
I don't think so. The pack has been listed on the Windows Store ever since the update came out.

It'd be nice to hear from the devs right now.
mdkel wrote:
LAWDOG277 wrote:
I don't think so. The pack has been listed on the Windows Store ever since the update came out.

Yeah it would be nice for the devs to clear this up.
mdkel wrote:
LAWDOG277 wrote:

Yeah it would be
mdkel wrote:
LAWDOG277 wrote:

Yeah it would be
Yis
Don't know if the devs are keeping up with this conversation, but if you are, it would be nice to have a update on the colony situation. I don't mean to be rude and I understand the first delay, and the second delay, however, we've waited all of this time just to have a post that was posted more than 6 hours ago and no update? I got the update downloaded, but why is it taking about 6 hours for Colony to be released. Once again, I don't mean to be rude or anything, but it would be nice to hear an update.
LAWDOG277 wrote:
Where did you find it? There's nothing here for me
mdkel wrote:
mdkel wrote:
LAWDOG277 wrote:

Yeah it would be nice for the devs to clear this up.
Indeed I've Been Playing Rumble Looking at Colony with some Drool, I adore play styles Like Colony
Alright so I don't mean to sound like I'm complaining but it's 7:08 pm for me central time and colony still hasn't released although when I go into the game he is there but he is locked and it says to purchase him but his pack isn't even on the store or is it?
Atsuko Ren wrote:
Alright so I don't mean to sound like I'm complaining but it's 7:08 pm for me central time and colony still hasn't released although when I go into the game he is there but he is locked and it says to purchase him but his pack isn't even on the store or is it?
For me its 8:10, I keep looking back at the posts hoping to god there some sort of update. Im keeping myself busy while watch the NFL Draft lol. Still up it drops soon.
Atsuko Ren wrote:
It's not in the store currently that's how it is for everyone. They have him already preinstalled now we just have to wait for him to be unlocked by being put on the store.
mdkel wrote:
Atsuko Ren wrote:
For me its 8:10, I keep looking back at the posts hoping to god there some sort of update. Im keeping myself busy while watch the NFL Draft lol. Still up it drops soon.
I'm just going through the forums hoping a update reply is put out also.
mdkel wrote:
Atsuko Ren wrote:
Well, lets hope that it comes out soon.
mdkel wrote:
Atsuko Ren wrote:
Whats your team!? :D
mdkel wrote:
mdkel wrote:
Atsuko Ren wrote:
Yeah I'd prefer to at least try him out tonight instead of tomorrow or something like that.
mdkel wrote:
mdkel wrote:
Atsuko Ren wrote:
Yeah I'd prefer to at least try him out tonight instead of tomorrow or something like that.
Same.
If 343 is serious about the playlists I will leave halo forever. And I don't talk about halo wars alone. I left halo 5 because of the disappointing warzone mode and the bad playlists. And the disappointing campaign.

I have bought every halo title till now. I was a big fan. This time is over. 343 ruined this franchise for me. But the good thing is to have more time for Titanfall.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. 8
  6. 9
  7. 10
  8. ...
  9. 19