5. 9
  6. 10
  7. 11
  8. ...
  9. 19
TS Ronin wrote:
mdkel wrote:
Atsuko Ren wrote:
Alright so I don't mean to sound like I'm complaining but it's 7:08 pm for me central time and colony still hasn't released although when I go into the game he is there but he is locked and it says to purchase him but his pack isn't even on the store or is it?
For me its 8:10, I keep looking back at the posts hoping to god there some sort of update. Im keeping myself busy while watch the NFL Draft lol. Still up it drops soon.
Whats your team!? :D
Go cowboys
Keep this thread within its intended realm of discussion, please.
Colony dlc updat??
We're getting bored waiting so kinda expected to head off topic sometimes.
BoiRogg wrote:
TS Ronin wrote:
mdkel wrote:
Atsuko Ren wrote:
Alright so I don't mean to sound like I'm complaining but it's 7:08 pm for me central time and colony still hasn't released although when I go into the game he is there but he is locked and it says to purchase him but his pack isn't even on the store or is it?
For me its 8:10, I keep looking back at the posts hoping to god there some sort of update. Im keeping myself busy while watch the NFL Draft lol. Still up it drops soon.
Whats your team!? :D
Go cowboys
Same, but anyways, I hope they announce colony soon. Im very excited for Colony.
Colony dlc updat??
Yes, not the NFL Draft.
Lol no kidding
My Halo Wars 2 just randomly started not even launching👀 Maybe its about to go live?
Colony dlc updat??
Yes, not the NFL Draft.
No whats the news??
Trust me, I'm sitting in the main menu of HW2 clicking on the Store every 30 seconds. I'm right there with you.
Awesome!
it's live i just got the leader
Trust me, I'm sitting in the main menu of HW2 clicking on the Store every 30 seconds. I'm right there with you.
Well it's keeping us busy and providing us with more posts towards the next forum rank I suppose. Seems not even the mods know when he's coming out.
Blitzrd wrote:
Yesssss!!!!! Thank youuuuu
Blitzrd wrote:
Is it actually live?!?
Blitzrd wrote:
Is it actually live?!?
Idk I can't see it
For real did it really happen!
If 343 is serious about the playlists I will leave halo forever. And I don't talk about halo wars alone. I left halo 5 because of the disappointing warzone mode and the bad playlists. And the disappointing campaign.

I have bought every halo title till now. I was a big fan. This time is over. 343 ruined this franchise for me. But the good thing is to have more time for Titanfall.
So, you're on the verge of quitting Halo because of the Playlists? Some people are never satisfied and always have something to complain about...
Nothing on PC yet. Still says it's unavailable.
Blitzrd wrote:
Is it actually live?!?
Idk I can't see it
try hard reset
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 7
  4. 8
  5. 9
  6. 10
  7. 11