Forums / Games / Halo Wars Series

[Locked] Colony Release Update (UPDATE 4/24)

OP ske7ch

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 12
  4. 13
  5. 14
  6. 15
  7. 16
  8. ...
  9. 26
Nequodo wrote:
Havikzz wrote:
Please for the love of God at least release the patch... Your game is already broken
(Jack's&locusts).
P.S. this looks like another MMC faul up...
Yeah man I'm fed up now I keep getting locust rush I play forge and he has no chance agains banished right now, it's got to the point where I'm not gunna play in till it's released! It's ruining the game for me ATM! I can have a mac out army and the banished just run through them like butter! The unity air they have is ridiculous is -Yoink- on the UNSC one
I don´t think that the game is broken atm, it is just no fun that you can see/play the same strats over and over again,
Longer waiting for the patch and the new leader will mean less player in game, and i don´t know if they all come back, when the new stuff is finally coming out.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
decodazzz wrote:
love how ppl cry about a delayed DLC when some ppl cant even play the game becoz it crashes over and over forget the DLC stuff till you make the game playable first then sell the DLCs ppl payed for the base game and thay cant play becoz of crashes and you guys cry about new leaders not only is your leader delayed but so are the fixes that ppl need just to play so yea if your game doesnt crash over and over consider your self lucky stop crying and have fun with what you have already a working game.
To Be Fair They Paid For It And Expected It To Be As Advertised, The Third Wednesday Of Every Month. That Would Frustrate Anyone Who Paid For Something And Expected It As Advertised. Also The Crashing Thing Take That Up To Support, I Haven't Had The Issue Since Launch. You Might Wanna Check That Out.
Nequodo wrote:
Havikzz wrote:
Please for the love of God at least release the patch... Your game is already broken
(Jack's&locusts).
P.S. this looks like another MMC faul up...
Yeah man I'm fed up now I keep getting locust rush I play forge and he has no chance agains banished right now, it's got to the point where I'm not gunna play in till it's released! It's ruining the game for me ATM! I can have a mac out army and the banished just run through them like butter! The unity air they have is ridiculous is -Yoink- on the UNSC one
I don´t think that the game is broken atm, it is just no fun that you can see/play the same strats over and over again,
Longer waiting for the patch and the new leader will mean less player in game, and i don´t know if they all come back, when the new stuff is finally coming out.
Would Be Nice To See A WatchTower Buff Seeing As Their Is Almost No Good Use For It If You Have Units With Detect. I Don't Know What They'd Add Though Maybe Like Sentinels Spawn When Enemy Is In Sight For Anders Only, Or A Buff For Friendly Units In A Radius Whatever They Do WatchTowers Currently Seem Useless And I Can Mention A Thing Or Two That Needs A Nerf But Guaranteed Day 1 Colony Is Going To Most Likely Need A Nerf As That's Generally How Most New Characters Are In Almost Any Video Game Do I Need To List Examples? XD
In Halo Wars have 3 type of Players
F2p= Free to play
P2w= pay to Win
P2D= pay to delay (standard owners)

#peace
F2p= Free to play
P2w= pay to Win

#peace
F2p... wait... are you saying I paid $60 When I Could've Got It For Free?!
(Just kidding I'm too much of a halo wars nerd for that I Paid $80 Am I Rethinking My Choices? Yes XD)
F2p= Free to play
P2w= pay to Win

#peace
F2p... wait... are you saying I paid $60 When I Could've Got It For Free?!
(Just kidding I'm too much of a halo wars nerd for that I Paid $80 Am I Rethinking My Choices? Yes XD)
Anders, forge,cutter, shipmaster,atriox,decimus
Users cal himself of f2p. If you use kinsano you are Jr rusher with torret p2w.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
Spoiler:
Show
I like the concept of colony quite a bit more than the other DLC leaders so far, I may well pick it up when I pick up the game.
You no 343 is going too end up killing their followers cuz they can't ever make a deadline so I think I am done with 343 games and just going too say at this time get colony out fast or your all going too start killing Halo wars 2 their is not that many people playing it cuz it's bugy still so just let it out cuz you just made more people stopped playing Halo wars
I'm personally not really upset. I think this situation is embarrassing for the game makers who put themselves in such situations. But I really understand all the frustrated and impatient players. Halo Wars 2 makers built hype around the release of new content for a game that feels more and more let's say "unpolished" with 2 big patches in 2 months. Patches that actually modify the gameplay and fix a lot of bugs. We, (I, at least) paid full price for a supposedly finished product which apparently isn't.

We bought the game now because we want to play this game now, when we have the time to do it. And having a finished product is the least we could expect. I mean I never sign in early access stuff.
Actually when I bought the game I didn't even know there would be patches every months and DLC commanders. I thought the Season Pass was there for future extensions ... And now that I am aware of it, that they release trailers and announces dates, everything is late and potentially game breaking. Colony release teaser was in the f**ing game's MOTD.

That people don't tolerate all that cr*p is easily understandable. The more you like the game, the more you will be upset. Now they must deliver even more.
They have our money. We are waiting.

I don't know how the commercials and the game makers work together but it doesn't look good ...
Wow way to screw up the release date 343...smh... Its like they want it to fail. I mean think about it. No foresight to realize that this game on PC would need a steam release for playerbase, then no way to combine it. They had know this right..... Still no new maps, huge bugs/crashing since day 1,constant delays in patches and paid DLC, no leaderboards to keep players competitive. Look to Relic/blizzard to figure out the model for RTS on PC. Oh well when DOW 3 comes out Tuesday the 50 PC players they have remaining will be gone. This makes me very sad bc I really like this game and spent a lot of money it.
Woke up early.... again.... to play as Colony before work. Looks like I wasted more sleeping time. This is getting really annoying. You guys need to stick to your word because this is twice now that I've woken up early on your "target release date" to play as Colony. This is no way to treat fans. Stick to your word.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
At least there fixing the new leader before they release it
Woke up early.... again.... to play as Colony before work. Looks like I wasted more sleeping time. This is getting really annoying. You guys need to stick to your word because this is twice now that I've woken up on your "target release date" to play as Colony. This is no way to treat fans. Stick to your word.
In their defense, they did update the op, and say on page 8, that it wasn't coming out today (monday).

But I just don't understand why balance and bugfixes have to keep getting pushed back as well... A good few people would be much happier if we at least got those.
no dlc is one thing but no patch !!! release the patch the game is very boring atm with out it, jr rush / infantry rush followed by locusts (when that fails they go air or supers , I just don't wanna play atm in till the patch is released , ever 3v3-2v2 games is just the same game different players. rush follow by locusts then air , while we can beat them it makes the game hella boring I don't even need to scout I know what coming before the game starts, the patch is needed much more then the dlc leader so that new tactics will be made and ever game wont be the same as last predictable to say the least

so please release the patch
Alright so first the dlc leader did not come out on the date it was suppose to for the second time just like the first dlc leader but then you set another target date and then tell us it's shifted AGAIN I was pretty hyped that colony would finally release today on the 24th but yet again that did not happen honestly I'm losing hype for this leader an giving up on targeted dates that get set. I don't mind him being delayed once to fix the issue but missing another set date is just disappointing
Woke up early.... again.... to play as Colony before work. Looks like I wasted more sleeping time. This is getting really annoying. You guys need to stick to your word because this is twice now that I've woken up on your "target release date" to play as Colony. This is no way to treat fans. Stick to your word.
In their defense, they did update the op, and say on page 8, that it wasn't coming out today (monday).

But I just don't understand why balance and bugfixes have to keep getting pushed back as well... A good few people would be much happier if we at least got those.
I didn't see that anywhere, and I still can't find it. What's their newest target date?

I didn't see that anywhere, and I still can't find it. What's their newest target date?
newest target date is we dont know no update from ske7ch
Agreed. This is unacceptable. Let down after let down.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 12
  4. 13
  5. 14
  6. 15
  7. 16
  8. ...
  9. 26