Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo Wars Series

[Locked] Colony Release Update (UPDATE 4/24)

OP ske7ch

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 15
  4. 16
  5. 17
  6. 18
  7. 19
  8. ...
  9. 26
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Shepp D0GG wrote:
Even cod gets DLC out on time. I think its clear 343 isnt putting effort into it other wise it would be done by the dead line. I've disappointed with Halo games since 343 took over. If 343 is going to keep messing around not deliver by the deadline at least give everyone something they want along with it. new maps. there is only 3-4 maps i play on (private match) because those are the only ones i think are good. all the maps are way too symetrical. plus what few towers/cover there is are all in bad spots. and there should be maps that are built for 1v1 and 2v2. theres only two 2v2 maps and they feel like the exact same map just made a little different. really shows how much effort 343 put into the game
COD may get their DLC in time, but if you played the Zombies Mode in BO3, you would know that Zetsubou No Shima had more bugs than a wet jungle.
I wonder what are doing anti-343 people in a Halo forum?
Go away men!
Halo is 343 now, and you can not do anything for that.
"343 fanboys" blablabla....
Now with 343 we have a more expended universe and more canon as before. With 343 now, we feel more like a UNSC Spartan than in Bungie Halo, in which we felt like a brick on legs. Do you rmember last Bungie Halo game? Reach? Anti-canon game, lot of scenaristic problems....
343 rules.
Do you even english bro?
LOLOL he has a point, but damn that was funny!
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
We need a game producer that we all can trust cuz they ant making the deadline at all
Where is the dlc
They ant letting it com out we don't know win it will
I paid for the digital deluxe for this? Shaking my damn head. Why not just release colony in a couple of months when it's actually ready and just give us the fix to what is your "high bar of quality" game mechanics currently on live. I expected better than this to be honest.
What time is the Dlc gonna drop 😫
Where is the dlc
I will also say that I understand about the small details that go into game making and programming and also that the hunter really never has had a big play in halo wars. They probably had to start with close to nothing and build from the ground up. But at the same time I got the expensive one that's supposed to give extra and we really haven't gotten much ya know ? Give us some unit skins or some different looking units to make us feel special or something XD
-game lover and paying customer
It's not coming today, they are late. Again.
I can't even use my Camo Skins.... Apparently you should be able to enable them under "game settings" from Halo Wars 2. My brother did it and so did multiple friends. Yet there is no option for me to do that. I have re-installed it 100 times but it just won't work. Weird......
Wow .. where does it tell you that ?
Where is the dlc
I will also say that I understand about the small details that go into game making and programming and also that the hunter really never has had a big play in halo wars. They probably had to start with close to nothing and build from the ground up. But at the same time I got the expensive one that's supposed to give extra and we really haven't gotten much ya know ? Give us some unit skins or some different looking units to make us feel special or something XD
-game lover and paying customer
They can't get content out for the standard paying customer, safe to say we aren't getting -Yoink-. Sorry my dude but just being realistic.
KHRIS KHAN wrote:
Where's does it tell you it isn't coming out today ?
Wow .. where does it tell you that ?
Look at the update from Ske7ch on this post, they overshot expectations for today and now they don't even have a speculation for when it's coming out. Not specifically.
Iiiiiiittts MONDAY folks and stiillll no dlc. If I wanted this kind of reliability I'd roll dice. *shakes head. I'm not mad . . . Just disappointed.
Ske7ch sed it's not coming out today
KHRIS KHAN wrote:
Where's does it tell you it isn't coming out today ?
Check out the updated post from Ske7ch
I wonder what are doing anti-343 people in a Halo forum?
Go away men!
Halo is 343 now, and you can not do anything for that.
"343 fanboys" blablabla....
Now with 343 we have a more expended universe and more canon as before. With 343 now, we feel more like a UNSC Spartan than in Bungie Halo, in which we felt like a brick on legs. Do you rmember last Bungie Halo game? Reach? Anti-canon game, lot of scenaristic problems....
343 rules.
Do you even english bro?
I'm french, so I try to do what I can.... Try to write in french so I can laugh at you too ;)
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 15
  4. 16
  5. 17
  6. 18
  7. 19
  8. ...
  9. 26