Forums / Games / Halo Wars Series

Condor or Scarab

OP Arkhamspartan11

  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
ShirpaDerp wrote:
Condor > Scarab
False. Have you ever put a Scarab vs Condor in a 1v1??

Condor losses quickly. Condor has the mac blast but scarab the shield. So that is a wash.
Scarab does way more DPS and has more Health.
The only advantage of the condor is maneuverability.
Scarab for sure is better IMO, especially because of the shield aspect. That plus 3-5 Engineers and its very tough to bring down.
jalam wrote:
ShirpaDerp wrote:
Condor > Scarab
False. Have you ever put a Scarab vs Condor in a 1v1??

Condor losses quickly. Condor has the mac blast but scarab the shield. So that is a wash.
Scarab does way more DPS and has more Health.
The only advantage of the condor is maneuverability.
Condor doesnt lose quickly, there are many videos on youtube which put them 1v1 against each other. yes the condor will lose in the end, but i like the condor more because its better overall. Faster, more range, attacks multiple targets at once, Heat seeking rockets chasing fleeing targets, can almost 1v1 a scarab.

so in my opinion its Condor > Scarab.
Condor the scarab goes down to easily.
Condor the scarab goes down to easily.
Have you ever used the Condor? It dies in seconds. Decimus from Decimus Drop is a harder ultimate unit to kill than the Condor, I can take them down with just grunts it's pathetic, yet you UNSC fan boys treat it like it's the second coming of christ
Numot15 wrote:
Condor the scarab goes down to easily.
Have you ever used the Condor? It dies in seconds. Decimus from Decimus Drop is a harder ultimate unit to kill than the Condor, I can take them down with just grunts it's pathetic, yet you UNSC fan boys treat it like it's the second coming of christ
Yes I have it you keep it a good distance away from enemies, it won't get taken down.
Taencred wrote:
I actually didn't like using either.

I found a high mobile force with the occasional power buff was much better in money spent.
Would you say the same for Blitz?
Depends on the current ticket level...they are great in a pinch but easy to run from.
Are we going for style points or for killing?

In a 1v1, the Scarab wins.
Against multiple units, Condor wins.

Scarab wins for style.

Overall Condor is better.
If feel scarab is superior. You get the shield, can pop invulnerability on it, use engineers and their shields. Cyclops or mass planes are only real way to kill them. Condors die from air, anti air, mass marines. And health wise seems they die much quicker
Condor because you put some Nightingales with it and you make it turn around and the Scarab R.I.P.
I have placed these units down many times and find that, despite my profile picture, the condor is much better. What do you think?

Edit: Reasons why condor is better.

The condor can attack all types of units with the range of a locust or kodiak and has like five double Spartan laser cannons. It's AI bot knows exactly what units to attack and can transition between killing a unit to moving on to another in a split second. But wait, there's more! The condor can only be attacked (actually take noticeable damage) by aircraft and anti-air, in this case nobody has an entire army of units only consisting of anti-air. As for the aircraft, they can be killed in seconds by the condor's basic attack. But not only that, it has a FREAKIN MAC GUN! It's mac gun is a passive ability that can one-shot-kill almost every vehicle and infantry, and it RECHARGES. It's a Flying Fortress of armor, lasers and death. Now let's take a look at the scarab. It has one main laser that takes forever to kill a unit and sometimes doesn't even fire at the unit you would select. In fact, it's missiles are better than its main cannon! It's AI is embarrassing, it just walks around in circles without even noticing the multiple enemy unit around it. But here's the best part, your infantry units can just walk under the scarab and be safe! What is that about CA!? The scarab is a complete embarrassment and the condor is the god of the battlefield. In conclusion, the condor could beat a scarab and is better than it in anyway. So please, buff the scarab so I might actually consider placing one down again. (Ps. The scarab looks much more cooler and scary. Plus it's massive! I love scarabs, in fact more than the condor. I just feel the scarab doesn't have the power and respect it deserves.)
i only use super units for memes
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3