I’ve been watching YouTube videos trying to find new strategy’s and better my gameplay! I keep seeing people seleting all units and then scrolling through the selected units to the unit they want, I was just wondering how to do that, I can’t find that anywhere in the controls. Is that just a pc thing because I’ve seen some people using controllers do that.
Hold the right trigger and press Y... This can also be done by just pressing the right trigger on its own, but in my experience it’s much less reliable and tends to lag
Hold the right trigger and press Y... This can also be done by just pressing the right trigger on its own, but in my experience it’s much less reliable and tends to lag
I didn't know you could hold down RT and press Y, I just assumed the only way was to slowly scroll through the units by pressing RT, only to end up going over the unit and having to start over again. Good to know.
I didn't know you could hold down RT and press Y, I just assumed the only way was to slowly scroll through the units by pressing RT, only to end up going over the unit and having to start over again. Good to know.
Originally it was don't blame you for thinking that, they patched it in at some point to combat that lag
haha yeah I've done that so many times, never tried the Y technique, hopefully that's better
Are you able to click the mini-map on console yet?