Forums / Games / Halo Wars 2

Decimus Banshee OP Abuse

OP EJGPharmMD

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Please don't nerf baby Decimus, he'll be absolutely useless if we nerf his siphoning abilities, that's what makes him fun and a viable leader.
I can see the Arbiter nerfs but not baby D.......
LUCIANHEAT wrote:
Please don't nerf baby Decimus, he'll be absolutely useless if we nerf his siphoning abilities, that's what makes him fun and a viable leader.
completely agree. if siphons are getting nerfed he needs to get buffed elsewhere or strengthen some of the other leader points
LUCIANHEAT wrote:
I find it funny that nobody is complaining about the arbiter like cor banshees are way stronger whatever leader power that makes all of arbiter’s units more powerful
LUCIANHEAT wrote:
I find it funny that nobody is complaining about the arbiter like cor banshees are way stronger whatever leader power that makes all of arbiter’s units more powerful
What makes him powerful is his Conduit of rage mixed with all his other leader powers, so pretty much every time you use a leader power you get healing and you can stack them to where an entire fight you have non stop healing once you have the resources to continually use your leader powers.
LUCIANHEAT wrote:
The Siphon is only an issue on his Banshees, I hope that the devs can find some way to nerf that but not everything else.
LUCIANHEAT wrote:
LUCIANHEAT wrote:
What makes him powerful is his Conduit of rage mixed with all his other leader powers, so pretty much every time you use a leader power you get healing and you can stack them to where an entire fight you have non stop healing once you have the resources to continually use your leader powers.
Ok so I saw this video with the arbiter using a only banshees and I think cor vs Decimus Banshees and it wasn’t even close Decimus Banshees got wrecked
LUCIANHEAT wrote:
LUCIANHEAT wrote:
Ok so I saw this video with the arbiter using a only banshees and I think cor vs Decimus Banshees and it wasn’t even close Decimus Banshees got wrecked
That may be true, but the accessibility factor makes Decimus banshees much more scary in practice. Arbiter is going to have to go VERY late game to be able to proc COR constantly during an engagement. Until then, he gets bursts of ridiculously powerful banshees, but then a lull due to leader power cooldown that the opponent can use to an advantage. On the other hand, Decimus banshees become passively absurd from the 4th leader point on.
LUCIANHEAT wrote:
LUCIANHEAT wrote:
I helped make that video. This is true, Arby Banshees far outclass Decimus. And as long as you use CoR only in engagements, its way more effective than Decimus. By no means is he OP/broken. Really will be a shame if they drop his siphon values. That would hurt his entire kit, not just banshees.
LUCIANHEAT wrote:
LUCIANHEAT wrote:
I helped make that video. This is true, Arby Banshees far outclass Decimus. And as long as you use CoR only in engagements, its way more effective than Decimus. By no means is he OP/broken. Really will be a shame if they drop his siphon values. That would hurt his entire kit, not just banshees.
It won't hurt him that bad at all honestly.
a 1% nerf on Active Siphon and 0.5% Nerf on Boundless isn't massive at all, These are mainly for his Air but they definitively should make Siphon weaker on Air rather then everything else.
My biggest concern is Boundless Siphon nerf will hurt Decimus alot as he doesn't have self siphon like Warlord..
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2