OP LbonB312

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Colony: “HOLY YOINK why won’t you die”
- “hunter Captain don’t give a yoink”

decimus: “wow... pure banshee spam, you’re so original”

serina: “oh wow, Ice, that’s so cool. I literally can’t push through this. This is so fun, I love this”

kinsano: “like hunter captain but faster with more building damage”
”that’s a nice base there, it would be a shame is someone lit it on fire”
”oh... he has a shield, that’s cute”

Shipmaster: “That army is mildly inconvienent, let me just move it away real quick”

yap yap : “grunt lives matter”
Captain Cutter - Jack of all trades, Infantry master
Isabel - Vehicle master
Anders- Air master
Shipmaster - master of everything except ships
Actually, IMO he is the worst leader because he is so weak. The only thing he has is teleportation and stealth, but that won't help when his bases are being destroyed.
NO bro. He is actually a very good leader. Early game, he has one of the best Heroes, the coolest Grunt Squads, Ghosts, suis, and teleport. Not much of a mid game but he does have teir 3 Glass and Spirit Support which is two of the greatest LPs in the game. Mass Cloak is very situational but it can really burn your eneny when unprepared and Tactical gate allows nearly instant traversing of the map. In fact T3 Glass and Spirit Support is borderline OP and Displace and Mine Drop is one of the coolest combos in the game.
Isabel - Vehicle master
Anders- Air master
Actually, IMO he is the worst leader because he is so weak. The only thing he has is teleportation and stealth, but that won't help when his bases are being destroyed.
NO bro. He is actually a very good leader. Early game, he has one of the best Heroes, the coolest Grunt Squads, Ghosts, suis, and teleport. Not much of a mid game but he does have teir 3 Glass and Spirit Support which is two of the greatest LPs in the game. Mass Cloak is very situational but it can really burn your eneny when unprepared and Tactical gate allows nearly instant traversing of the map. In fact T3 Glass and Spirit Support is borderline OP and Displace and Mine Drop is one of the coolest combos in the game.
Oh okay. I'm just not used to his leader style, I prefer upfront and powerful units not only LPs. I'll use him more.
Isabel - Vehicle master
Anders- Air master
Oh okay. I'm just not used to his leader style, I prefer upfront and powerful units not only LPs. I'll use him more.
Dont get me wrong. He is a strong leader when used right but his frontline potential sucks. To play Ship, you need to choose your fights as he has zero survivability besides tele and extract to save units and avoid other LPs. This makes him very weak if you defend with him as you must either play aggressive or turtle and make quick precise strikes. Again though, he is one of the strongest late and very decent early game leader but you must always be watch out mid game being is his weakest point.
YapYap - Balanced
Isabel - Vehicle master
Anders- Air master
Dont get me wrong. He is a strong leader when used right but his frontline potential sucks. To play Ship, you need to choose your fights as he has zero survivability besides tele and extract to save units and avoid other LPs. This makes him very weak if you defend with him as you must either play aggressive or turtle and make quick precise strikes. Again though, he is one of the strongest late and very decent early game leader but you must always be watch out mid game being is his weakest point.
Thanks, those are good tips, I'm gonna have fun using him :).
YapYap- "I like spam, you like spam, spam for everyone!"

Colony- "don't let me veterancy, you wouldn't like me when im vetrancy rank 3"

Jerome- "remember my release? good times, good times"
Shipmaster- attacks going goo--and half my units are across the map
Arbiter- so much CoR
Decimus- how much health can THIS unit drain from me
Atriox- glassing beams, invincible units, dank plays
Yapyap- PLEASE DON'T SHOOT ME
Vordius- he played splatoon and he liked what he saw
Pavium- how many mega turrets does this guy have
Colony- now healing, now buffing, now dropping mixed death

Johnson-mantis hell
Sernia-ice hell
Kinsano-actual hell
Cutter- I guess that leader power did something?
Jerome- this is sierra 259, we got spartans on the ground sir, we're not going anywhere
Isabel- if anyone played me they'd find out my late game is god tier
Anders- why do you even have sentinels?
Forge- I quit if I don't have my hog out by the 30 second mark
LbonB312 wrote:
Forge - "My favorite number is 300"
I'm the only person who doesn't get that reference.
The 300% buff
Those were scarry days. "That's a nice army you got there. POOF"
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2