2. ...
  3. 8
  4. 9
  5. 10
  6. 11
  7. 12
  8. ...
  9. 22
I think blitz finally needs a new map and one that is either more open or more strategic positions to uphold. Firefight should be rewarding eg ever 5-ten waves after wave fifteen you are rewarded with 300-500 experience and every fifty waves you get a blitz pack yay or nay idk about the community but that would be great and a scoreboard so people have a goal to hit and try beat everyones score.
Teleport has to go. If not then there needs to be some debuff for using it into blast. There are neat applications for it, but that one is way too abusive.
I just lost a 1on1 in Blitz because the enemy Spartan kept jumping from one vehicle to another.. I mean WTF..

When I managed to destroy one vehicle he jumped to the next one.. Here comes the best.. When the vehicle is destroyed Spartans jump out with full health. Sure, why not give them also a Condor and 3 Nightingales when their captured vehicle gets destroyed. I know what I am doing in Blitz and had complete Energy & Army advantage.. And still lost. Loosing is absolutely okay I dont have any issues with that.. But I have the feeling that the Spartan Takeover cooldown should be really adressed, I have the feeling that it is way too OP. The Enemy doesnt spends energy the whole time through the takeovers and can collect them to spawn another Spartan. GG & here we go..
in a game my units did not notice enemy blisterback on c, it was not stealth. also while the enemy had a,i had b and c was contested. the enemy was still gaining points. ive noticed this in several games.
GERMB0T wrote:
in a game my units did not notice enemy blisterback on c, it was not stealth. also while the enemy had a,i had b and c was contested. the enemy was still gaining points. ive noticed this in several games.
That's because contested points count as neutral and if the enemy has the last point they technically have more points thus they will gain points
GERMB0T wrote:
That's because contested points count as neutral and if the enemy has the last point they technically have more points thus they will gain points
Oops sorry read your post wrong, otherwise I'm not sure
the MAC blast has to be buffed for higher damage, due to its low AOE. Right now, I would rather use a Scatter Bomb or Archer Missiles any day to destroy enemy units.

And I feel that Blitz matches's outcomes are decided too easily by what happens at the start of matches, in terms of who gets the higher number of energy drops. Usually, I notice that as long as a team manages to secure the first few energy drops more successfully than the enemy, they get to win the entire match. This is because since they have a higher energy rate, they can spawn more stuff, and thus use their higher number of units to secure even more energy drops, and this just continues the cycle. More energy= higher chances to get even more energy. With more energy to spawn more units, the match just progresses like this, with the richer team using their higher numbers to secure the zones and more energy drops easily. After a while, the match just gets one-sided and proceeds like this until the richer team ultimately wins.

Maybe the energy drops in the game could not all increase energy rate by the same amount, and so with each energy drop the increased energy rates gotten by them get bigger. For example, the first energy drops of a match boost energy rate by 5. The second round of energy drops increase energy rate by 15, and so on.

This makes it so that even though you may fail to secure the first few energy drops, the enemy's energy rate will not be that much higher than you, and as long as you secure a few of the later drops, your energy rate will still be able to catch up to your enemy's rate if you play skillfully enough and fight hard. For example, Team A gets 3 energy drops successfully at the match start and for each drop their rate increases by 5. Their rate will have increased a total of 15 then. However, Team B soon makes a comeback and grabs 1 of the second round of energy drops, and for each drop for the second round of drops the increase is 15. Thus, even though Team B may not have gotten the first few drops at the game's start, because they played harder later on, they could still catch up to their enemy's energy rate without too much time taken. If a system like this was implemented, failing to secure the few energy drops at the start of the game will not be punished as harshly as before, when the enemy would have guaranteed victories just because they would have the higher energy rate to achieve their goals for the rest of the whole match, right from the start.
I've never had a long wait time when playing 1v1 Blitz (I'm from the UK playing on xbox) for which I am really happy. However, there are moments when I get matchmade with the same person over and over again. And so far it's been the case that they are either dominating me, or trolling and loosing on purpose. I want to play with different people. Not the same guy over and over again. If I want to play with someone, I'll probably add him as a friend and play together. But I at least expect Matchmaking to find different people.
Blast does not fill its intended role.
It's supposed to be a secondary to a card that allows it to be useful if it dies.

Currently, it's a spell card and if that's it's intent it should just be a spell available to all leaders called blast where it does what it currently does.

As a unit ability:
A good adjustment would be to make its damage rate be equivalent to putting level 1 marines into the red. None of this, can destroy Vultures and Grizzlies nonsense.
It's range should be increased to a little over the units attack range and the time should be reduced by about half a second.
MOST IMPORTANT, the damage of blast should be effected by fatigue.

The current blast is easily abused by the narrow pathways and poor path finding. Units will try to walk against enemy units even if there is no way through. So a quick blast unit and 1 marine squad is enough to lock down an enemies army so that they can't disperse the larger units fast enough.
It one shots anything it touches and it COSTS NEXT TO NOTHING to to completely abuse this card.
On top of that I'm constantly crushing n00bs with it since it has no sound effect. So if you have 2 unit sets and your engaged in a fight, boom, fatigued blast scout just solo'd 700 Energy worth of units. Turn it into a punishment rather than a win the game if landed.

--- Sum up:
Reduce damage, increase radius, slightly reduce timer, factor fatigue, add sound effect.
With the adjustments, the unit CAN BE USED LIKE A UNIT and still have an effective ability that forces enemies to either disperse or tank the shot. It makes it more punishing to unit globs and less so to well managed groupings.
So will there be new maps for blitz (Just one!?!?)? And more important, will we have to pay for them? :(
I think there should be either new maps, or the current map needs to be changed. The ridge in between Zone B and C is too commanding. If you place two or even one siege unit on that ridge then whomever controls it has a dominating control over those two zones. There is no such benifitical ridge for Zone A that you could use to encroach on B. This needs to be changed for the sake of fairness.
for me i play with 3 players on Halo wars 2 its just the basic run that i know most people do and it is very annoying that firefight is only 2 players it is the same map that supports 3 players it is not like we can farm this since it doesn't reward any rewards but is very fun to play. and as for the AI aspect to this i do not understand why there is not an AI Blitz mode I know that i have new players that enjoy that game mode but do not enjoy getting destroyed in the pay to win aspect of PVP Blitz please add both an AI multiplayer mode with 3 people and increase firefight to 3 players. if anyone else feels the same way as me please like this and give some feedback we are the community lets make some changes.
Firefight matches on XBone keep kicking me and my buddies out ~level 50. Sometimes the game will lock up for one of us, then a round or two later, the others will get dc'ed. Other times it sends us completely back to the home screen, and closes the app in the process. The last 4 times we played FF, this happened. I don't know if is due to the processing power of the XBone, but it is VERY annoying when this happens, and makes it pointless to play this game mode until we can last until we are properly killed off due to the game, and not due to computing power.
make blitz matchmaking not pay to win thanks,
I think that to solve the problem of shopping, it would be enough to base the matchmaking on the level of the deck and not on the level of the player (still makes me sick to think that people want to ruin such a game, because they do not even know what the strategy and then want to easily win paying)

I also find that the map blitz is unbalanced, the hill from which you can monitor two points does not make sense, the game is based on who can settle on that hill before their opponent, and check the items passes almost overshadowed
Bast0ne wrote:
make blitz matchmaking not pay to win thanks,
I think that to solve the problem of shopping, it would be enough to base the matchmaking on the level of the deck and not on the level of the player

I also find that the map blitz is unbalanced, the hill from which you can monitor two points does not make sense, the game is based on who can settle on that hill before their opponent, and check the items passes almost overshadowed
ps.
this time the 343 industries has just disappointed me, has managed to make a strategic game in a "pay to win".
Now I ask you a question, where is the strategy when a level 15 player will evokes units level 8?
The vortex is completely useless i think it should be a bit like a scatter bomb instead of a weird way to irritate people
I got the game yesterday and I can say this for Blitz, IF YOU'RE NEW YOU'RE SCREWED. I've played the beta, I've played the original HW, and I still feel as if it's unbalanced. Everyone has level 3-4 units, while you'll be there with nadda. And for some stupid reason, the enemy team is ALWAYS 20+, while I get my lower ranking brothers/sister. Wth man.
Yeah a playing blitz after the update and when I play as isabel with the heavy weapons starting army I get cutters default deck and not hers or the ones I create
Also just noticed it completed all my daily objectives but game me no rewards
I don't know whether it's just because I am in Australia, and playing on PC. But Blitz is nearly impossible to play, the lag is impossible to play with. The cards sometimes don't even activate because of the lag, there is a minimum 2-3 second delay on every order or spawn.

Very frustrating, as this game mode looks insanely fun!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 8
  4. 9
  5. 10
  6. 11
  7. 12
  8. ...
  9. 22