2. ...
  3. 11
  4. 12
  5. 13
  6. 14
  7. 15
  8. ...
  9. 22
Season pass owner here. No packs were given with Kinsano. I was given to understand that 5 packs would be given with her. No dice. Sadness ensued.
PC

Blitz needs 1v1 ranked. If you were unaware, the arguably most competitive and reigning RTS game, StarCraft II, has several national/international annual tournaments exclusively in 1v1 format. Removing that staple player type is asinine. In my experience on PC, you find fewer team matches and the likelihood of your teammate quitting/disconnecting is high. It is also likely your random teammate does not play well. The PC population also seems to be low to start with. Then there are time constraints for people who just want to play a quick Blitz match. Team types are too long for quick matches. The population gets lower still because Blitz may not be popular compared to the standard RTS format.

I have been waiting for a ranked brawl match for 5+ minutes and found not one player.
1V1 Blitz needs to come back.
jdawg0684 wrote:
Please use the support forums to report bugs or issues, as noted in the first page of this topic
What happened to 1v1 Blitz?
PC

Blitz needs 1v1 ranked. If you were unaware, the arguably most competitive and reigning RTS game, StarCraft II, has several national/international annual tournaments exclusively in 1v1 format. Removing that staple player type is asinine. In my experience on PC, you find fewer team matches and the likelihood of your teammate quitting/disconnecting is high. It is also likely your random teammate does not play well. The PC population also seems to be low to start with. Then there are time constraints for people who just want to play a quick Blitz match. Team types are too long for quick matches. The population gets lower still because Blitz may not be popular compared to the standard RTS format.

I have been waiting for a ranked brawl match for 5+ minutes and found not one player.
Yes, same here can't find any player in ranked 3V3. 343 can argue that maybe most players are still downloading the patch. (China, PC)
Let‘s see how ranked mode works this weekend.
With out a doubt take away the pay to win aspect, it takes all the fun and competitiveness out of the game! Also maybe limit or put a timer on super units, being able to cycle through your cards and spam scarabs and condors gets annoying! Other than those two things it a great game type and I enjoy playing it!
Please bring back 1 v 1 Blitz/Duel.

It was literally the only game mode I liked; where it was a 1 v 1 match where a winning strategy centred around countering the other players' units rather than spamming a single unit (e.g., in 1 v 1 death match).
I'm pretty sure it's just for me but I want to share my opinion about this. I keep hearing people complain about how Blitz is pay to win and I don't disagree, because it truly is unfair that people just want to play the game based on skill and not lose just becuase the people they are up against are willing to spend more dough on a game than them, but for me since playing the beta to my current rank now (rank 21) I have never had any such complaint. I have pretty decent level cards now (my highest is 4, average maybe 3) but I've never felt I got wrecked because he enemy had higher level cards. Even when I just started out at low ranks, and had to regularly get paired against people three times my rank, I could still win pretty often, especially if they were 1v1s.

At least just for me, whenever I play matches in Blitz my wins weren't decided by who could win straight fights between my enemy's forces and my own army, where the guy with a higher level would win assuming our armies were equal, but rather the outcome of the match would be deicided by who could outthink the enemy and move their scouts and artillery units the best, who could uitilise their unique powers the best, and who could secure the energy drops the fastest. I feel that Blitz isn't really about pitting your army against another and seeing who's more powerful but rather outmanuevering your enemy with the few units you have. Well that's just how I play Blitz, not sure about u guys, but for me if you can play well enough, unit level never matters. although I want to stress again,I still feel that unit level is a dumb mechanic , but I'm just saying that you guys should think of Blitz in a different way, try to play differently, and you'll see that the pay to Winn thing isn't too bad.
Everybody's said it but I'll say it again: Taking out Blitz 1v1, and the 1v1 modes in general was a terrible idea. Not everything needs to be a 3v3 "cuh-razzy" clusterstorm on a tiny map, let alone ranked.
Maybe for ranked games you can take out the veterancy level so it's more balanced or maybe make a "hardcore" game type with no veteran units. Units with higher veterancy obviously have the advantage but when it comes to ranked gaming I believe people really want the most balanced experience they can get
Bring back 1v1!!! I think if we make a big enough stink about this we can get 1v1 back.
Whats more challenging and fun then a 1v1 showdown?? There's two playlist for 2v2 and two for 3v3 but not at least one for 1v1 this is pretty backwards if you ask me.
Everybody's said it but I'll say it again: Taking out Blitz 1v1, and the 1v1 modes in general was a terrible idea. Not everything needs to be a 3v3 "cuh-razzy" clusterstorm on a tiny map, let alone ranked.
I agree I played a little bit of blitz last night and I really didn't enjoy it if we had 1v1 I would have played more and enjoyed it more.
Bring back 1v1 game is now a paper weight. Played almost 60 hours loved the game but now I have to play with other people. People Suck in General not just at games. So please do this loner a favor and bring back the only game type I played. Thanks,
Ranked Blitz is pretty much pointless unless you match by card levels overall there is no skill involved it's just who has the higher level deck.
I understand that you're trying to encourage team play, but create incentives to get people to play 2v2 and 3v3 matches extra xp, or weekly bonuses based on these, removing 1v1 makes me enjoy the game significantly less as this is the game type I played and enjoyed most, I didn't ignore the others, but I was confident in 1v1

Halo wars 2 is a real success, people have faith in the franchise again after the blunders (i say blunders, less enjoyable halo games that have impressive aspects and are impressive in their own right but are over all failures in the franchise) that were halo 4 and 5, do not alienate a tentative and returning fan base whose trust you're only just earning back

Other than that I bloody love blitz and halo wars 2, the whole thing is genius and got a fantastic month of play out of it until you removed 1v1, so please bring it back
CR0N14 wrote:
I'm pretty sure it's just for me but I want to share my opinion about this. I keep hearing people complain about how Blitz is pay to win and I don't disagree, because it truly is unfair that people just want to play the game based on skill and not lose just becuase the people they are up against are willing to spend more dough on a game than them, but for me since playing the beta to my current rank now (rank 21) I have never had any such complaint. I have pretty decent level cards now (my highest is 4, average maybe 3) but I've never felt I got wrecked because he enemy had higher level cards. Even when I just started out at low ranks, and had to regularly get paired against people three times my rank, I could still win pretty often, especially if they were 1v1s.

At least just for me, whenever I play matches in Blitz my wins weren't decided by who could win straight fights between my enemy's forces and my own army, where the guy with a higher level would win assuming our armies were equal, but rather the outcome of the match would be deicided by who could outthink the enemy and move their scouts and artillery units the best, who could uitilise their unique powers the best, and who could secure the energy drops the fastest. I feel that Blitz isn't really about pitting your army against another and seeing who's more powerful but rather outmanuevering your enemy with the few units you have. Well that's just how I play Blitz, not sure about u guys, but for me if you can play well enough, unit level never matters. although I want to stress again,I still feel that unit level is a dumb mechanic , but I'm just saying that you guys should think of Blitz in a different way, try to play differently, and you'll see that the pay to Winn thing isn't too bad.
Absolutely right. I haven't spent a penny on Blitz cards and I win 1v1 against players of all levels by not letting my units get trashed and collecting the most resources, if charging for blitz decks helps the upkeep of the servers, and gets us a better halo 6, then charge those rich boys all you want
CR0N14 wrote:

Pay to win is not too bad when you do not go against a player who...paid to win. If you at best have 2-3 rank 5 cards and the opponent has all rank 7+, you are not going to win unless the player is a low rank. Even as a low rank, that does not guarantee their level of performance. Whether or not you take full engagements makes no significant difference if the paid to win player knows how to play. Small skirmishes are going to be lost more than half the time because they just out muscle you. You assume that if you just play smart, you can beat everyone. That is a fallacy. You are not smarter than every player or necessarily most players. A player could make one or two smart decisions versus your several and win because his/her decisions were better/pivotal. RTS veterans will learn how to play just as well or better than you. Or perhaps, this is the one RTS that stuck with some players and they are learning it fast. Add paying to win on top of that, and there is no contest.

I have only faced one pay to win player, but it was so unfair that the game was not fun at all. I pushed back the first few engagements, but lost since my counter units were not strong enough to kill his steroid "weak" units.
CR0N14 wrote:
I'm pretty sure it's just for me but I want to share my opinion about this. I keep hearing people complain about how Blitz is pay to win and I don't disagree, because it truly is unfair that people just want to play...
Pay to win is not too bad when you do not go against a player who...paid to win. If you at best have 2-3 rank 5 cards and the opponent has all rank 7+, you are not going to win unless the player is a low rank. Even as a low rank, that does not guarantee their level of performance. Whether or not you take full engagements makes no significant difference if the paid to win player knows how to play. Small skirmishes are going to be lost more than half the time because they just out muscle you. You assume that if you just play smart, you can beat everyone. That is a fallacy. You are not smarter than every player or necessarily most players. A player could make one or two smart decisions versus your several and win because his/her decisions were better/pivotal. RTS veterans will learn how to play just as well or better than you. Or perhaps, this is the one RTS that stuck with some players and they are learning it fast. Add paying to win on top of that, and there is no contest.

I have only faced one pay to win player, but it was so unfair that the game was not fun at all. I pushed back the first few engagements, but lost since my counter units were not strong enough to kill his steroid "weak" units.
So basically you are saying that what truly is unfair is people who both pay-to-win and are good at the game. Good point. Well let's hope this Blitz card leveling issue gets a clever solution or we're all gonna be stuck here in the forums complaining about it forever.
The pay-to-win thing needs to be fix for ranked battles and please consider matching players by card levels.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 11
  4. 12
  5. 13
  6. 14
  7. 15
  8. ...
  9. 22