4. 16
  5. 17
  6. 18
  7. 19
  8. ...
  9. 22
CR0N14 wrote:
TYRELL zx wrote:
I keep repeating myself BUT: Why arent any new maps being released for Blitz?
Ikr it's been two DLC leaders already and still the same ONE Blitz Map from the friggin Beta! I've really lost interest in Blitz, first they removed 1v1 playlists, then no new maps at all :(
FULLY AGREE!
Please make it so players cannot see each other until in game people are cherry picking games dashboarding when they see a player it lets them retain rank plz change this and ppl won't dodge
Hi,

i have been noticing a deployment glitch where you select a card to play in an area outside of your base (so you'll get deployment fatigue).

The glitch that I have been noticing is occasionally when I select a card to be played and it does it's brief little pause between selecting and actually deploying the card, and then the the fog of war suddenly reappears as it deploys (because the last remaining nearby unit has been killed) and what happens is although the card cost was paid, it doesn't end up deploying.

I notice this primarily with Shipmaster's Spirit Assualt card. As it costs 180 energy to deploy, suddenly losing the 180 energy and not having it deploy is pretty noticeable. There is no refund and the card disappears from my hand.

I want to note that this isn't from me trying to deploy a unit in an area that I do not have line of sight in. This issue is that I have deployed a unit and as it's deploying, the line of sight is suddenly lost and the unit that I have just paid for doesn't end up spawning.
Please make it so players cannot see each other until in game people are cherry picking games dashboarding when they see a player it lets them retain rank plz change this and ppl won't dodge
I disagree with this, however I feel there should be an ability to back out of a match before it starts.

If you're suddenly matched with 1 or 2 people who are under level 10 and you're put up against an entire team who's max levelled, I don't know too many people who'd consider that fair.

There should be a minimum level requirement to be able to play a ranked playlist.

Until then the mechanic which allows you to back out of a game is something that I am 100% ok with.
Yeah it's Just a waste of time playing with a teammate lvl 5 against to players with lvl40-50.
I disagree with this, however I feel there should be an ability to back out of a match before it starts.

If you're suddenly matched with 1 or 2 people who are under level 10 and your put up against an entire team who's max levelled, I don't know too many people who'd consider that fair.

There should be a minimum level requirement to be able to play a ranked playlist.

Until then the mechanic which allows you to back out of a game is something that I am 100% ok with.
Well thats cherry picking . If you dont have a team/a friend/or maxed out cards then dont play ranked.
There should be lvl requirements for ranked blitz like... 25 or smth

If you're suddenly matched with 1 or 2 people who are under level 10 and your put up against an entire team who's max levelled, I don't know too many people who'd consider that fair.

Well thats cherry picking . If you dont have a team/a friend/or maxed out cards then dont play ranked.
Well like I said, there should be "a minimum level requirement" to even enter the playlist.

Well like I said, there should be "a minimum level requirement" to even enter the playlist.
Yes i completely agree. Getting stuck with new people who just want to sit on A the entire game, not collect any energy and summon a condor just to waste most of its time getting to the battlefield
Blitz Firefight needs to, at the very least, reward exp.

Also, it needs matchmaking.

And I think it'd be nice if Energy worked like it did in regular Blitz. By that, I mean it slowly regens, but gathering energy cores increases the rate.
I agree with this. Please change firefight to like normal blitz or make firefight and then a normal blitz vs ai. Thanks!
Hi team!
Just want to say THANK YOU for bring 1V1 back to PC, and also 2V2!
谢谢!
Lots of connection issues with blitz mode. Beyond that it needs more maps.
Hi team!
Just want to say THANK YOU for bring 1V1 back to PC, and also 2V2!
谢谢!
Agreed
Blitz firefight should award some XP. Maybe not the same amount as a regular matchmade game but something.

Right now Blitz is a pay to win game mode. I would like to see a play to win version where your XP, achievements, Story completion, and unlock of the game rewards you with cards.

There also needs to be more maps.

If you're suddenly matched with 1 or 2 people who are under level 10 and you're put up against an entire team who's max levelled, I don't know too many people who'd consider that fair.

This is why you go in with a team rather than solo. If you go in solo you are more or less signing a waiver that if you lose you take responsibility considering you didn't go with a team. The fact that you enter matchmaking willingly and are able to quit a match because you think you're going to lose is a joke. Where is the competition if all the decent teams dodge your team and you get stuck playing rookies for 1-2 points every match. The fact that teams dodge is killing this game for me and possibly killing the game itself. All the good players are slowly moving to different games due to dodges.

NETWORK ERROR: this has been popping up soon after the game attempts to load the two teams in to the map, either kicking me to menus or dashboard entirely. First started encountering this after the Colony DLC. I've never had this issue until now.
Let's talk about blast units. They could use a bit of a nerf. Played against a team that used blast units, got a cheap unit killed, waited a few seconds and teleported your troops right in the unavoidable blast. I know that Guard units are supposed to be a counter to blast units, but the overall energy cost, and the few number of them makes them hard to field effectively.
Also got this a few times : http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/Sp00kyM0nk/screenshot/6250674
The match starts, but nothing happens. No time, no energy, no units, no cursor movement. The only way to win is waiting for all the opposing players to quit first.
blitz firefight needs matchmaking i like the way we biuld up our levels with out blitz units i like that about the game personally i feel blitz needs more maps the one map does get boring playing it constantly
We need definitely more maps for Blitz Mode.
Hi there, i want to dicuss about the blitz cards and the new leaders. In particular i noticed a difference between the 5 dlc's blitz packs of colony and the ones of forge and kinsano: with colony i found only 2 rares and 1 uncommon (and the legendary that i think is scripted), in the other dlcs i found more rares and uncommons so that every unit or power was at least at level 2. Also in some colony packs i found only commons. At the end i have no problem to be unlucky with packs but i think that should be guaranteed to have all the new units at least at level 2 or even 3 (because in blitz pvp the oder leaders have a lot of units at level 4 or 5) so i think twice about playing the new leader when i have others with an higher unit level. Then i suggest also to increase significantly the drop rate of the new cards in the normal packs so that the game can auto-balance this issue, for example i had 5 unopen packs before the dlc release and after it, when i opened them, i found only one colony card (common). It could be a serious problem in the future with a lot of new leaders released to find the cards of the new ones so that people could still play the old ones and i don't think that this is a thing both programmers and players want to happen. Please give me a feedback about my feedback XD
P.S. Some new blitz map will be cool too :P
Hi there, i want to dicuss about the blitz cards and the new leaders. In particular i noticed a difference between the 5 dlc's blitz packs of colony and the ones of forge and kinsano: with colony i found only 2 rares and 1 uncommon (and the legendary that i think is scripted), in the other dlcs i found more rares and uncommons so that every unit or power was at least at level 2. Also in some colony packs i found only commons. At the end i have no problem to be unlucky with packs but i think that should be guaranteed to have all the new units at least at level 2 or even 3 (because in blitz pvp the oder leaders have a lot of units at level 4 or 5) so i think twice about playing the new leader when i have others with an higher unit level. Then i suggest also to increase significantly the drop rate of the new cards in the normal packs so that the game can auto-balance this issue, for example i had 5 unopen packs before the dlc release and after it, when i opened them, i found only one colony card (common). It could be a serious problem in the future with a lot of new leaders released to find the cards of the new ones so that people could still play the old ones and i don't think that this is a thing both programmers and players want to happen. Please give me a feedback about my feedback XD
Nice that someone brings this topic up. When the Forge DLC was released his units leveled up quite fast with the Blitz Packs.. On average my Colony units are at level 2 or maximum 3. This is for playing Blitz competitively in Ranked quite ridiculous... But I dont have any hopes that this issue will be solved. GG
TYRELL zx wrote:
Nice that someone brings this topic up. When the Forge DLC was released his units leveled up quite fast with the Blitz Packs.. On average my Colony units are at level 2 or maximum 3. This is for playing Blitz competitively in Ranked quite ridiculous... But I dont have any hopes that this issue will be solved. GG
This is very true, I'm not looking foward to the next leader and still having low colony cards. Even if one buys cards it won't help with the new leader cards.
For eks: a lvl 10 card needs 25 cards to lvl up.
So good luck with colony and new leaders
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 15
  4. 16
  5. 17
  6. 18
  7. 19
  8. ...
  9. 22