1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 18
  4. 19
  5. 20
  6. 21
  7. ...
  8. 22
Honestly Blitz can benefit from three things, XP to be gained from Warzone Firefight (Around 50-100XP per wave maybe?) and also some more maps. Seriously on the current map if you control that little ridge between B and C, you've pretty much won the game (Especially if you put a combo of Locusts, Reavers and Blisterbacks there) and the final thing is the matchmaking, going up against units that are like 4 levels higher than yours is near enough a suicidal endeavour.

In terms of glitches, the only glitch I've encountered is that sometimes units will make no sound.
I played a few matches with the new skins and they were pretty cool, but seriously... Just skins? I was really hoping for a new map (or more)... I was also hoping that Firefight would have some matchmaking possibilities or other updates (like increased max population by increasing difficulty maybe?).

I did notice that I'm still getting wrecked by players with higher level units though. Doesn't make it much fun if I can't even compete head to head... I have to adjust my style and play shadow games and a support role to teammates. It's a way to get by, but makes my stats look terrible and honestly, it's just not as much fun... That's why I always revert back to firefight...
Still no Blitz Firefight Playlist with XP? This game is so baffling, my friends and I want to dig deep but it just feels like we are getting nothing back. It makes no sense.
The new 'maps' are a touch too dark in my opinion.
I may be being really dumb, but in Blitz mode private match under team setup it says 'select your team and add AI players'. I cannot seem to add AI players for a Blitz match between me and AI only.
This right here needs to be answered. I have looked everywhere to find out how to do this.

Blitz private match - All it says is team setup and add AI players. Of course, under team setup, it's only me, and I don't see any option to add AI, and of course I cannot start a private match. Done searches for it and all, and nothing.

So, what's the deal? Can you not do a private match with AI or what? Is Blitz mode only limited to Firefight, or are we missing something?
Blitz is too complex for AI IMO they got it right. please fix spirit assault glitch.
Please NERF the Glassing Beam of Shipmaster in Blitz.

It is the most powerful offensive attack and the cheapest for 110. Makes no sense!
Disagree, games need to balanced based on 1v1 and team games in RTS modes need to make do. This is literally how every RTS works. Glassing beam is too costly to feature in most shipmaster decks in 1v1. Infact in the 2v2s I played you your teammate used beam twice as much as me and the opportunity cost of units and micro of units probably cost you the match. The other abilities like eradication you just need to hit a button and forget beam removes all micro ability for a duration. That opportunity cost need to be reflected in cost.
We use it very very often thats why we can judge if its balanced or not. It is gamebreaking cheap, thats why it should be among the other strong leader powers around ~180 energy.
If it cost 180 it would need to do 360 damage to break even, this is proposterious. Especially considering that you need to micro it and you can't micro your army. There are real issues like spirit assaults disappearing into thin air. I don't think I've ever lost 360 to any leader power.... perhaps an eradication.

people play shipmaster for teleport, not beam.
Bunkers are seriously a problem. They cost 40 resources and don't die to a suicide grunt at the same level and give a 20 refund, they hold zones and enhance their line of sight. They can even collect energy. It's crazy, blitz is about units not buildings. Teammates can even garrison them.
Increase cost to 60 reduce hp and don't let them get placed on zones or collect resources.
I'm going through a week of strongholds.
Every 2 days the build or bust challenge.
Jesuz christz guys, l mean seriously jesuz christz.
Today it's the fifth time. What' s wrong with that challenge?
Klunk NZ wrote:
Blitz is too complex for AI IMO they got it right. please fix spirit assault glitch.
what glitch?
Klunk NZ wrote:
what glitch?
They often will not spawn but charge you 180.
Klunk NZ wrote:
Klunk NZ wrote:
what glitch?
They often will not spawn but charge you 180.
You're mistaken, that glitch doesn't just happen for Spirit Assault, it happened for me for Cutter's Close Air Support once.
People have said this but Blitz Firefight needs to award Exp at least 50-100 per difficulty round like once you clear all easy rounds you get 100 exp and the same for each group of difficulty waves. Secondly I would prefer a bigger unit capacity for Solo Firefight because we each have the same capacity in Co-op and about the same amount of enemies. Also I absolutely hate having to run for energy cores out of necessity in Firefight I would prefer it if we generated energy like in regular blitz and the cores gives us more energy per second after, Firefight would be a lot better if that happened because there is a point that after while you can't run for energy because it always spawns on the opposite side of all the enemies, which is also something because in firefight it never spawns near you unless all other spawns are full. Lastly We need matchmaking because this is so boring playing solo and no one is ever looking to do firefight and every time I get someone they always asks if it gives xp and confuse it with regular blitz.
Klunk NZ wrote:
Bunkers are seriously a problem. They cost 40 resources and don't die to a suicide grunt at the same level and give a 20 refund, they hold zones and enhance their line of sight. They can even collect energy. It's crazy, blitz is about units not buildings. Teammates can even garrison them.
Buildings such as turrets and towers have always been a part of legitimate play and a legitimate strategy in Blitz, bunkers are no different. Several leaders can utilize building units to their advantage to subvert unit capacity since they are only temporary and to hold grown or launch offensive attacks, one of Johnson's strengths is his ability to hold ground with bunker and all around units. Bunkers are permanent units so they do cost unit capacity and are only so useful if you have units to garrison them with. The bunkers effectiveness depends on your ability to select appropriate units and deploy it in key positions. You sacrifice mobility and offensive power if you use bunkers, they are also best used in firefight to tip the odds in your favor. Bunkers can also be used in effective team play to protect and garrison you teammates units as well using Johnson to instead of attacking with all out mechs, use him to support and buff you teammates defenses.
Allowing us to rename decks and also add more load out units to start with
JAKERS365 wrote:
Klunk NZ wrote:
Buildings such as turrets and towers have always been a part of legitimate play and a legitimate strategy in Blitz, bunkers are no different. Several leaders can utilize building units to their advantage to subvert unit capacity since they are only temporary and to hold grown or launch offensive attacks, one of Johnson's strengths is his ability to hold ground with bunker and all around units. Bunkers are permanent units so they do cost unit capacity and are only so useful if you have units to garrison them with. The bunkers effectiveness depends on your ability to select appropriate units and deploy it in key positions. You sacrifice mobility and offensive power if you use bunkers, they are also best used in firefight to tip the odds in your favor. Bunkers can also be used in effective team play to protect and garrison you teammates units as well using Johnson to instead of attacking with all out mechs, use him to support and buff you teammates defenses.
Your comment is fairly generic and doesn't address the fact that they have tooo much HP. It isn't 'tactical' to place something that can withstand a suicide grunt on a capture point.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 18
  4. 19
  5. 20
  6. 21
  7. ...
  8. 22