1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 19
  4. 20
  5. 21
  6. ...
  7. 22
Henster38 wrote:
Honestly Blitz can benefit from three things, XP to be gained from Warzone Firefight (Around 50-100XP per wave maybe?) and also some more maps. Seriously on the current map if you control that little ridge between B and C, you've pretty much won the game (Especially if you put a combo of Locusts, Reavers and Blisterbacks there) and the final thing is the matchmaking, going up against units that are like 4 levels higher than yours is near enough a suicidal endeavour.

In terms of glitches, the only glitch I've encountered is that sometimes units will make no sound.
You make a great point about the map, we could seriously use some variety in blitz maps because controlling the same vantage point makes it dull and controlling that hill does really decide the game way too many times. Perhaps if we had a map that emphasized controlling the outer points and then a map where all the points were farther apart. Maybe a map that also have garrisons and stuff to give us some new strategies.
Although Blitz is literally made for people who want short games and to help us weed out people who did non-stop rushing in the first game so that they have a mode just for them. I would like to have a blitz style game thats longer and have a bigger map.
Klunk NZ wrote:
JAKERS365 wrote:
Klunk NZ wrote:
Bunkers are seriously a problem. They cost 40 resources and don't die to a suicide grunt at the same level and give a 20 refund, they hold zones and enhance their line of sight. They can even collect energy. It's crazy, blitz is about units not buildings. Teammates can even garrison them.
Buildings such as turrets and towers have always been a part of legitimate play and a legitimate strategy in Blitz, bunkers are no different. Several leaders can utilize building units to their advantage to subvert unit capacity since they are only temporary and to hold grown or launch offensive attacks, one of Johnson's strengths is his ability to hold ground with bunker and all around units. Bunkers are permanent units so they do cost unit capacity and are only so useful if you have units to garrison them with. The bunkers effectiveness depends on your ability to select appropriate units and deploy it in key positions. You sacrifice mobility and offensive power if you use bunkers, they are also best used in firefight to tip the odds in your favor. Bunkers can also be used in effective team play to protect and garrison you teammates units as well using Johnson to instead of attacking with all out mechs, use him to support and buff you teammates defenses.
Your comment is fairly generic and doesn't address the fact that they have tooo much HP. It isn't 'tactical' to place something that can withstand a suicide grunt on a capture point.
I found that goliaths are fairly effective against bunkers, being that they are building killers. Locust also do some pretty good damage but I would suggest putting them on high ground because if they have garrisoned Cyclopes. No, I don't use Johnson except when he's a daily because my average unit level is 6 and with him it's 4.
2 things:
Give motivation to the new Blitz players.
It's not fun at all to face lvl 1-2 cards from newcomers. They play against high lvls and get annihilated. After a while they leave this mode (well, I hope they leave the mode only and not the game) because no one likes to lose every single time.
Give more packs to the newcomers. Might be a bit unfair to the initial buyers of ultimate but having pre-ordered the ultimate myself I say I have no problem, I just want more population.
Do it, in a macroscale view it's good for everyone, us players and your pocket.
----------------------------------------------------------
A 2v2v2 blitz mode. Unranked and no partied maybe named "chaosblitz".
A circular map with 3 edge positioned bases (120') and 4 capture zones. One central and 3 in between bases and a bit closer to the center.
Just do it and let the Chaos flow.
add 3v3 ranked
3v3 Ranked would be awesome! But dont delete the current 1v1 and 2v2 Ranked playlists.
Hi 343i,

I just want to say this is an awesome game!

Some addition I would love to see are:
1) Have regular Blitz with bots. Able to slowly regenerate energy, while getting the cores increase our rates. (Able to win as well)

2) A different UI set up for selecting cards. For example a cross/plus selection option alongside the current one to help counteract selecting the wrong card.

Bonus Round

3) Have the option to set the score from 200 to 400 or even 1,000. Also able to select whether the game is 1v1 or 3v3.

Thanks 343i and Creative Assembly.
TYRELL zx wrote:
3v3 Ranked would be awesome! But dont delete the current 1v1 and 2v2 Ranked playlists.
I believe they mentioned somewhere that ranked playlists will be rotated for blitz mode. They will keep 1 casual playlist and rotate it between 1v1, 2v2, and 3v3
TYRELL zx wrote:
I believe they mentioned somewhere that ranked playlists will be rotated for blitz mode. They will keep 1 casual playlist and rotate it between 1v1, 2v2, and 3v3
Oh.. I didnt know that. But thx for the info!
UNSC desperately needs an affordable rush to unit for those energy cores. Banished is dominating the meta right now and that's not going to change unless they're able to coontest energy cores the way banished is
I thought blitz was great when I first bought the game. But now that I've gotten into death match blitz is boring. It's the same map with people using the same strategies. Everytime, people put locusts and artillery up on that ridge and they can't be touched. Maybe new maps can fix this problem?
No. the map isn't the problem. That's another issue colony has, he doesn't have any AOE leader power but trust me locust in the ridge between B & C is a cake walk. I don't even use that strategy and neither do a lot of higher ranked people and idk if you noticed but in the deck I helped you make I only told you to use 1 type of locust. Locust are pretty good but I actually don't run it in my competitive Atriox deck, too fragile and slow and if you're playing with colony you have the advantage against those locusts thanks to the strong hunter start you get. If you throw in a grunt mod with that mix or a couple elite rangers you can dominate early game. I love deathmatch but blitz is such a cool fusion between mtg and rts games.
make blitz matchmaking not pay to win thanks
It's not.
make blitz matchmaking not pay to win thanks
It's not.
Ok watch this video and come back to me and say blitz is not pay to win.
When will 3v3 ranked blitz be available?
Ske7ch would you and the 343 staff consider a customized mode for single player blitz firefight? Being able to customize energy levels and player difficulty, as well as adding the new flood into the gameplay. Thank you for your attention to this message.
No. the map isn't the problem. That's another issue colony has, he doesn't have any AOE leader power but trust me locust in the ridge between B & C is a cake walk. I don't even use that strategy and neither do a lot of higher ranked people and idk if you noticed but in the deck I helped you make I only told you to use 1 type of locust. Locust are pretty good but I actually don't run it in my competitive Atriox deck, too fragile and slow and if you're playing with colony you have the advantage against those locusts thanks to the strong hunter start you get. If you throw in a grunt mod with that mix or a couple elite rangers you can dominate early game. I love deathmatch but blitz is such a cool fusion between mtg and rts games.
Totally need to play ranked with you. You said you don't buy your cards right? Can you really hang with other champs that have level 18-21 cards? There are a few I run into consistently that give me a really hard time. Even when I control energy very well, I can still end up losing because of how powerful their cards are.
Totally need to play ranked with you. You said you don't buy your cards right? Can you really hang with other champs that have level 18-21 cards? There are a few I run into consistently that give me a really hard time. Even when I control energy very well, I can still end up losing because of how powerful their cards are.
Nah I'll show you the difference 👍
Ske7ch, I would like to see a customized Blitz firefight similar to the customization of skirmish mode. Having the option of increase or decreasing energy, customize difficulty, and adding the flood to firefight. This would allow players the tools to use it as practice for multiplayer and an option for those who do not utilize multiplayer or have online playability. Not sure if this would take a complete overhaul of the firefight mode but it would be a great tool to utilize for both hardcore and casual players.
I love Blitz, it's a great way to have a quick game with friends. However, I have found that new players are at quite a disadvantage when it comes to levelling. It's great when you play people around your level, but there is a significant difference between level 2 and level 13 Marines. This may push new players out of the Blitz areas and thus impact the player base is a severe way, especially when you consider how many other multiplayer games there are.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 19
  4. 20
  5. 21
  6. ...
  7. 22