1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 22
I believe that the ridge is a bit op, maybe make it so if you are at B you can deploy units on the top of it instead of having to go all the way around while that arty unit is killing your army.
200 of XP make me stop of play blitzz to gain more XP(i love blitzz but 200 of xp in 12 mins are horrible, multiplayer give 800)
I think the cost of recycled cards should go up to maybe 20 if not higher , people only play certain cards to spam and make the mode lame
Glassing beam needs a slight nerf to movement speed. It can single handedly wipe out your entire army. With train times at there current state, one glassing beam can effectively win you the match! Also, the ai is too accurate, there multi tasking capabilites are too effective! They can essentially micro manage each individual unit and with the way unit targeting is, its almost impossible for a human person to perform the same micro managing in the same time limit as them!
Regular blitz mode is in my opinion awful so I have nothing to say about that. Firefight on the other hand is great but suffers from two huge issues. First no rewards means no replay value beyond trying to get a higher score and second only one map means It's already stale.
You can complete your dailies by joining a game and quitting. This just encourages people to join and leave.
Hawk269 wrote:
I don't want to sound mean to the team, but honestly speaking, almost all of the things people have reported in this thread were reported by the many of us that Beta tested the mode when it was available. I am honestly wondering what the point of gathering the feedback if nothing is being done about it. The issues that this mode has were brought up in very good detail by many users and here we are at the official launch and all those same issues are present in the game.

I think it is great to ask the community to provide feedback and practically "beta" the test the game for the team, but if nothing is being done with the information users provide, I just don't understand why they are asking for it. Many people put a lot of time to post stuff to help the game and it seems based on the amount of feedback during the beta time that nothing that people brought up were corrected.
The game is still new and there still trying to find that "happy medium" so give them time and I'm sure they'll try to figure it out and fix it, although I agree because some of the stuff that's being talked about right now is stuff that was talked about during the beta, I'm hoping that these problems can get fixed as soon as possible. I'm also hoping that firefight gets a little rework so you are rewarded exp. or packs depending on how far you get.
1. First of all I love Blitz, thank you for trying to make it even more appealing

2. We definitley need more maps. I hope there are going to be 8 maps in 6 months from now, maybe release an additional map every month to keep players in the game? I have played about 20 Blitz games, and playing the same map just feels boring after awhile.

3. Firefight Blitz is an awesome mode. But like others said... without XP and/or challenges there is no reason to play this mode. I would love to see a daily Fierfight-Challange every now and then so we can receive Packs by finishing them.

4. Please add proper stats for all the cards. How much damage do they do, how much helath do they have and so forth. If you add this Blitz could become an epic gamemode!

5. Over time it would be great if you add even more cards that are very uncommon in the cards... its great to chase those cards in Packs ;)

6. This is nothing easy to implement but maybe for Blitz Mode in Halo Wars 3: Add an Auction system and/or a collection system where you can throw in unwanted/not needed cards and get rewards if you finish the collection? Similar to Madden Ultimate Team?
I know it may go against what Blitz is all about (short, fast paced rounds) but I feel that raising the points-to-win from 200 to at least 250 (maybe 300) would makee the game a lot more entertaining. Teams that dominate will finish the rounds really quickly, but in many cases, especially when one team makes an incredible comeback they are short just a handful of tickets to clench the victory, increasing that total to 250 would go a long way.
metroid002 wrote:
I know it may go against what Blitz is all about (short, fast paced rounds) but I feel that raising the points-to-win from 200 to at least 250 (maybe 300) would makee the game a lot more entertaining. Teams that dominate will finish the rounds really quickly, but in many cases, especially when one team makes an incredible comeback they are short just a handful of tickets to clench the victory, increasing that total to 250 would go a long way.
I agree i think it might make the game a little better it will make those close down to the line games even more intense.
1. First of all I love Blitz, thank you for trying to make it even more appealing

2. We definitley need more maps. I hope there are going to be 8 maps in 6 months from now, maybe release an additional map every month to keep players in the game? I have played about 20 Blitz games, and playing the same map just feels boring after awhile.

3. Firefight Blitz is an awesome mode. But like others said... without XP and/or challenges there is no reason to play this mode. I would love to see a daily Fierfight-Challange every now and then so we can receive Packs by finishing them.

4. Please add proper stats for all the cards. How much damage do they do, how much helath do they have and so forth. If you add this Blitz could become an epic gamemode!

5. Over time it would be great if you add even more cards that are very uncommon in the cards... its great to chase those cards in Packs ;)

6. This is nothing easy to implement but maybe for Blitz Mode in Halo Wars 3: Add an Auction system and/or a collection system where you can throw in unwanted/not needed cards and get rewards if you finish the collection? Similar to Madden Ultimate Team?
I like all of this except for the last one I don't really like the idea of an auction system especially because halo wars 2 works in the sense that once you have gotten a card you have it forever, even if you don't use it, it's not a system where if you get a card you can't get another one until you use or get rid of it. The rest is all a great idea though
I like all of this except for the last one I don't really like the idea of an auction system especially because halo wars 2 works in the sense that once you have gotten a card you have it forever, even if you don't use it, it's not a system where if you get a card you can't get another one until you use or get rid of it. The rest is all a great idea though
Of course you would have to change the game mode quite a bit to make sense of an auction house/collection book. It was actually more of a thought of an idea than a request to change something right now;)
Of course you would have to change the game mode quite a bit to make sense of an auction house/collection book. It was actually more of a thought of an idea than a request to change something right now;)
I had figured but I still wasn't entirely sure
Please balance energy drops, so there is the same amount of energy dropping on the left side of the map as the right side of the map at the same time. I played a few games last evening and more often than not more energy was dropped on one side of the map and not the other. If this happens at the beginning of the match it can particularly make it harder for the team without as much energy drops to contest control points effectively.
Please balance energy drops, so there is the same amount of energy dropping on the left side of the map as the right side of the map at the same time. I played a few games last evening and more often than not more energy was dropped on one side of the map and not the other. If this happens at the beginning of the match it can particularly make it harder for the team without as much energy drops to contest control points effectively.
I agree I was playing a 2v2 and all the drops were on our side in the beginning but then it switched and they started only dropping on the enemy controlled side
Matchmaking also needs to be tweaked. Last evening I was matched in 2v2s with a teammate as low as level 1 to my level 6 against a team with 2 level 10+ players. I would rather wait and be matched with more even opponents than matched instantly and nearly guaranteed a loss. I find it hard to believe players are truly matched by skill level when the lower level teammates show signs they are new to the game mode and are not being team players.
I think the cost of recycled cards should go up to maybe 20 if not higher , people only play certain cards to spam and make the mode lame
Couldn't agree more! The spam is awful, so much so I had to begin doing it with ODST. I'd much rather play with varied but all it took was one ODST spammer and a whooping and I joined that strategy if that's what it's called.
Drastic need of a new map. Love the mode and it's literally the only thing I've played in this game, but my goly me and my teammate both at about the same time said this was getting repetitive which is the last thing I wanted to feel. We played that match and cut the game off. Just one map 343 just one more. Of course more later but for now one more will do.

I know I've paid a weeks pay for someone there to cut a domination map out for the mode.
I would like it to be easier to take back a point. Once you grab it and send them packing. you have control of about half the map. This also means about half the energy the drops. Therefore every time the other team tries to take the point back they can only afford a Warthog a a marine squad vs 3 tanks, 2 healers, and several artillery. also Hornets and Banshees are not used very often because you only get the card once every so often and it is the only "affordable" combat air unit (Unless your playing Anders) I put Hornets and Banshees in most of my decks and I only get 1 ever couple minutes and by the time i get another the enemy has pushed and destroyed the first one. Also, not sure if this is true, but, the Blisterbacks seem to do more damage then the Kodiaks. Not sure if that's because the Kodiak has more splash than the Blisterback or what. BTW thx for the great game! :)
Propbuddha wrote:
In general I like the Blitz format, it's fast and easy to play but has enough going on to make it interesting. Been mostly playing 2v2 and 3v3. A few suggestions:

1. I'm generally uncomfortable with the leveling aspect of the cards and how a 20 point unit in one player's deck can be better than the same 20 point card in another's. Other digital CCGs (ex. Plants vs. Zombies Heroes and Duelyst) have options to recycle extra and unwanted cards for new packs that is preferable to powering up cards.

2. I like the variety in the commanders and their Commander-specific card give them all a nice splash of flavor.

3. Power and unit stats are not explained enough to make informed decisions. The Green/Yellow/Red indicators are not sufficient. How much health does Vehicle A vs Vehicle B have? What's the difference between a Level 1 Cyclops and a Level 2? How do I use the Banished commander's "wave" power (forgot name offhand)? All of this stuff needs to be figured out via trial and error.

4. More cards are needed! It doesn't feel like there's enough cards in the initial sets to make too much variety in decks beyond the Commander-specific cards. For example, there aren't enough Air unit choices outside of Anders and the healer units are all airborne. I'd like to be making more difficult choices in deck construction and more distinct decks.

5. I agree with some of the others that cycling cards, while a good mechanic, feels a little too cheap and easy to "fish" your deck. I'd suggest either a cooldown or an increasing cost until you play a unit (ex. first card cycled is 5, next is 10 and increases until you play a card, then resets to 5).

6. I don't feel I've played enough to comment too much on unit balance. I haven't felt that anything is useless. Locust were definitely OP in the beta and feel like you pushed them in the right direction...

7. More maps are a must!

8. I'd like to see more variety in new powers rather than Bomb, Heal or Teleport varieties available now.
Thank you for your attention and please continue improving this game mode....
This is actually the first good fix to the cycle spammers . I don't think the amount should be raised as it makes for fun fast game play but definitely a cool down. And all of you complaining about the ridge....(ever heard of suicide bansheees? Grunts? Hell bringers? Grunts?) that's a tactic that can be easily beaten, more advanced players won't set everything up there anymore. The locust spam is rarely seen anymore imo I play a lot and it is much better to have a variety of units then just one . It's always good to have a bunch of one damage dealer. Like cyclops and locust etc... but other units are much needed to actually win the battle. Contrary to what most people say that it doesn't take any strategy to win... I disagree. If your managing everyone of your units I.e using their powers in combo with other units then you will come on top 9/10. A lot of newer players complain so much about locust and camping but have not found the counters yet. Anyone who is dealing with campers setting on top the ridge. Send a jump pack brute up there spawn a suicide unit and just spam some rush units, their whole swarm will be destroyed. Always good to block them in that ridge so they can't escape the inevitable doom. Make your opponents advantage their disadvantage they will never see it coming.... like of sight is definitely needed though. How are you supposed to plan if you can't see anything in a quick game Mode?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 22