4. 6
  5. 7
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. ...
  9. 22
When the squad leader moves in the menu it kicks everyone to the same screen
That's not an issue really
On the blue (right) side of Proving Grounds there is a choke point on the path from the energy drop near the middle of the map (on the right) to the path between the starting zone and point B which is not on the other side of the map. I had two marauders trying to navigate this path and they struggled to move side-by-side along this path because it is too narrow.
The map is symmetrical
Ash Kuro wrote:
On the blue (right) side of Proving Grounds there is a choke point on the path from the energy drop near the middle of the map (on the right) to the path between the starting zone and point B which is not on the other side of the map. I had two marauders trying to navigate this path and they struggled to move side-by-side along this path because it is too narrow.
The map is symmetrical
While the map is designed to be symmetrical, the actual geometry of the map location described above is not symmetrical with the other side of the map. This evening I'll play the game and take a few screenshots to show the difference.
BlinxESP wrote:
Herecy wrote:
I find it funny that 343 decide to patch XP exploits, but at the same time give little to no XP in Blitz (their core game mode) and no XP in Blitz Firefight... no wonder people can't wait for their packs...

If 343 are gonna do XP for Firefight here's how it should be done:
Rounds 1-5: 200XP
Rounds 6-10: 300XP
Rounds 11-20: 500XP
Rounds 21- 30: 800XP
Rounds 31-44: 1200XP
Rounds 45-50: 1700XP
I got 51... And people in CA 66
My mistake...
Ash Kuro wrote:
The map is symmetrical
While the map is designed to be symmetrical, the actual geometry of the map location described above is not symmetrical with the other side of the map. This evening I'll play the game and take a few screenshots to show the difference.
blue side (narrow path) - http://imgur.com/bs5iGCR
red side (wide path) - http://imgur.com/GKbFGeI
Greetings:

I enjoy the firefight and wish there was a way to get XP for it, as people can get to high waves but sure you can get some achievements but we wish we could get something else on the side. For example: more XP, maybe even a ladder/leader board the higher up you are the more XP you get (and say the top 25 or so get packs).

Another thing I would like to say is I enjoy the map at the moment and think it works very well with my strategy I have. However if there were more maps coming then this could make it better!

Thank you for your time and have a nice day :)

Kind regards

Wolv
Sry I know this is not the kind of feedback you were asking for...

Give us a "advanced soft-cap" at lvl6 mean you just draw cards that are not lvl6 till all of you cards hit lvl 6 and after that proceed as before with random cards. That would help non paying players to reach all "tournament ready" decks in a more reasonable amount of time!
Hi,

For me there is two thing that need to be fixed, first is the hill between B and C. Right now every single game in blitz is: the first team that get control of the hill win.
You just fill it with locust/bristleback/kodiak and the time the opponent get in range to hit you, half his army is dead, plus you have vision on both point so its easy to deploy an unit to contest the point.

Second, when you spawn an unit outside of base, lock the ability within the time of spawn penalty. Because its so easy when you see your opponent spawning a vulture or other big unit, you just go get the vision on it, spawn a spartan and there you go, a free vulture !

So right now theses 2 things is actually killing the blitz, so i hope changes will be made.
make blitz matchmaking not pay to win thanks
Do you even know how to strategize?
Lendfield wrote:
Hi,

For me there is two thing that need to be fixed, first is the hill between B and C. Right now every single game in blitz is: the first team that get control of the hill win.
You just fill it with locust/bristleback/kodiak and the time the opponent get in range to hit you, half his army is dead, plus you have vision on both point so its easy to deploy an unit to contest the point.

Second, when you spawn an unit outside of base, lock the ability within the time of spawn penalty. Because its so easy when you see your opponent spawning a vulture or other big unit, you just go get the vision on it, spawn a spartan and there you go, a free vulture !

So right now theses 2 things is actually killing the blitz, so i hope changes will be made.
If they have time to build up an army you have time to save points. See if any of their units have a way to detect cloaked units if they do send in a scout the gun rabbit scout and hit them with a ghost in the machine ability. Something like that. Just because they have people there doesn't mean they have won.
Dunno if this is the right corner, but, i think you should make achievements more rewarding, and add per unlocked achievement one blitzpack.
Blitz Firefight needs to, at the very least, reward exp.

Also, it needs matchmaking.

And I think it'd be nice if Energy worked like it did in regular Blitz. By that, I mean it slowly regens, but gathering energy cores increases the rate.
YES! The mode definetly needs exp!
Hect0rlo wrote:
Firefight absolutely needs matchmaking, i'm sure there's a lot people like me who don't really like the PvP aspect of Blitz but love the PvE version. Being able to invite friends on a private session isn't enough.
well if you wanna Play firefight multiplayer add me, im searching for peeps as well to Play it.
Honestly before you start making changes to units decreasing or increasing dps, hp and such and before you start changing the cost of cards. Simply put a cooldown of 5-10 seconds on the recycle button, this will prevent spam of units and this more then anything else is the issue and is a cause to making seem certain units to powerful and then from there you can see what else you need to tweak.

More maps please. 1 map...........how would you feel playing the same map over, and over, and over, and over, and over again.

Certain spell cards are a little too powerful once they reach level 4 and 5.

Please create an actual ranking system, not some lame number -Yoink-......please.

That is all for now and great game! You guys did an awesome. Whoever came up with Blitz, Give them a raise :) They earned it.
My only issue of blitz (which I love)

Problem with Map design.

1v1 this is fine because it is easier to counter the turtle between b and c points.

2v2 is not as bad but it's too easy

3v3 turtling b and c is unstoppable.

There needs to be an symmetrical map for this game type. I don't understand of all game types they put an asymmetrical map in. Pretty soon all you will see is people building decks around turtling and counter turtling B and C points
After purchasing the game I heard that Blitz Firefight offered no XP at all. If it stays that way, I will play it once to get the achievements related to it and never EVER go near it again. Why should I play it? Because it's fun? So are some of the other modes but I am rewarded for those. It's a pretty much obsolete mode to me and many others.

Before the game came out a bunch of my friends were interested in blitz primarily for firefight because in that mode they could learn at their own pace and have fun with just their own friends and still progress and unlock and upgrade blitz cards. They had no interest in playing competitively or against other players. On hearing they couldn't do that they didn't even purchase the game.

Even 10XP per wave survived would be fine.

I know this is not the correct forum but Skirmish needs something similar. Something that can't be abused like 200XP per 30 or so minutes played, with a max set at say 600XP per game.

If players can't be rewarded for playing features that are included in your game what motivates them to continue playing it?
right now you cant instakill yourself for exp but you can still join a singleplayer deathmatch game, then afk for 2-3 mins destroy your base and send your starting Units to the enemy. you get 600 exp. now do this an hour Long.

maybe its better to reward the time played rather then having baseexp for a match. this way many short Matches are equally rewarding as a rlly Long match. you can Play the way you want and dont get punished for playing slower tactics. sure if you Play 1 60min match and 4 15min Matches, for the multiple short Matches you have time in the menu and you have to search etc. but if you get like 150 exp for finishing a game that did last at least 5min it would be pretty balanced.

right now you can easily make 600exp every 5-10min even with the incredible loading times when restarting the game. even if you take it slow with afking a match, suiciding and destroying your stuff you can easily get 3-4k exp/hour. why not give 30 exp for each started min in any gamemode blitz and multiplayer alike, but starting after the 5th min. in Addition every match over 5 min will get 150 exp Bonus at the end. 10% bonusreward for the winner on the complete exp at the end of the match.

this way you have 1800 exp with one 1h match and 1800 exp with 4 15min Matches. pretty much balanced for faster and slower playstyles. this way People dont feel forced to just rush the Opponent into the ground to grind fast exp. but there should be a max exp you can get from one match. you should only get exp up to 2h of playtime in one game. this way People dont afk a game for the whole night to grind exp that way.

for firefight you should get 24exp for each started min after the 5th. so you have 20% less exp/min and when you loose you get 150 exp. this way you still only get 1455 exp/hour and you cant get the 10% bonusexp since you cant win when playing an endless mode, but i mean you played the game. since you reward exp for time played and not for how many games you finished, difficulty against the AI and the skill of other Players dont matter. im not getting more exp when i rushfarm weak Players then having an intense Long battle with a good Player.

this way its a fair System. you cant exploit for quick exp, the winner of a match still gets more exp then the looser, playing firefight is rewarding as well even though you get less exp. you get less exp then exploiting the exp gain as you can right now, but you get more then the minor exp from fighting a Long match in multiplayer right now.
Locusts are still too powerful considering if you have both locust cards you can make 2 per cycle. They need a better counter, more vulnerable to air units.
that is true and the higher the card level the harder for the Locus to be destroyed it took an army to kill One that was at half life once spawned.
Herecy wrote:
BlinxESP wrote:
Herecy wrote:
I find it funny that 343 decide to patch XP exploits, but at the same time give little to no XP in Blitz (their core game mode) and no XP in Blitz Firefight... no wonder people can't wait for their packs...

If 343 are gonna do XP for Firefight here's how it should be done:
Rounds 1-5: 200XP
Rounds 6-10: 300XP
Rounds 11-20: 500XP
Rounds 21- 30: 800XP
Rounds 31-44: 1200XP
Rounds 45-50: 1700XP
I got 51... And people in CA 66
My mistake...
I got to 30 fist time.
343 and CA I would suggest you guys look into how you match players in Blitz because three players that were level 30 and above will have full advantage over players that are very low in rank yes rank means playtime but in Blitz play time means more cards and higher-level units.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. 7
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. ...
  9. 22