2. ...
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. 8
  6. 9
  7. 10
  8. ...
  9. 22
Thought the idea seemed kind of kiddish at first bud after playing it for awhile now I'm beginning to see some major strategy implications and I'm loving it.
make blitz matchmaking not pay to win thanks
this... its getting old to have my level 1 deck fight someone who has basically all level 6+ deck
After playing for a considerable amount of time on Blitz, I have very few criticisms about it but I do have a few.

1. The main issue is still being disconnected from a game for unknown reasons. Although not nearly as bad as during the Beta, it is still happening. It mostly happens near the end of a match and occasionally at the beginning. The disconnect can also happen during the loading screen or even during the team match making. I think there still needs to be some refining on this issue.
  2. Being paired with very uneven ranked players is still happening. Although the rank itself is not the issue, a higher ranked player does mean they have more upgraded cards to their disposal. A rank 2 player would never stand a chance against a rank 20 mainly because the rank 20's units just have more power from upgrading.
  3. Unlocking new cards is painfully long. I am currently rank 13 and still have 4 cards locked that I really wish I could use but cannot until the luck of the draw is in my favor. I think the likelihood of unlocking a new card needs to be increased slightly.
This is a VERY minor thing I've noticed, which should only take like 5 secs to tweak lol.

I was on Halowaypoint and checking my Match History for Halo Wars 2. The way it works is that it shows what kind of matches you have played on what maps, and whether it was a Win or Loss.

What I noticed was that for every Blitz Firefight match I played, it always counts as a loss in the Game History, even though the objective of the game is simply to survive for as long as possible, and I'm pretty sure there is no way to win it.

Thus, maybe what 343 can do is to tweak how the Match History works so that for Blitz Firefight matches it displays how many rounds a person has accomplished, and not whether he won or lost.

Other side stuff you guys can work on are of course the game bugs that everyone has been complaining about and maybe add new maps to Blitz, because everyone is very disappointed that we only have one map to play on and even worse; it's the EXACT same map from the game beta! Me and my friends agree that that is indeed quite lame and dumb, so please add more 343! Thanks for reading.
YA UNINSTALLED BETA BLITS N LOST FORGE REINSTALLING NOW 😠😠😠
I think the Grizzly tank's ability is utter trash atm. The enemy unit it is targeting on has to remain completely still for it to be slightly effective. Even if there is a whole army by your target walking in the same direction there seems to be no damage taken at all. The ability just seems useless right now, I think canister shell was much more effective back in HW1, so you can at least do some splash damage.

Warthogs are too expensive to be relevant at the moment. I think a 40 cost would do it some justice with a small damage increase or bundle 2 for 70.

Wraiths seem too costly for how squishy they are except for the ironclad wraith but maybe both need a little cost reduction.
This is just ridiculous, how did you not change it since the beta?

the locust are far too powerful, and impossible to kill if they have siphon! The beam is ridiculous op as it can be used even wen you can't see the area any more this is really bad!

it crashes left right and centre which isn't what a game like this should do!

there isn't matchmaking, you get matched with people ten times higher than you!
YA UNINSTALLED BETA BLITS N LOST FORGE REINSTALLING NOW 😠😠😠
As mentioned in the first post of this topic, please make support requests in the support forums
Ash Kuro wrote:
When the squad leader moves in the menu it kicks everyone to the same screen
That's not an issue really
you never were opening a blitz pack and got kicked because the squad leader went to his challenges and back? it was pretty annoying for me
luskentyre wrote:
This is just ridiculous, how did you not change it since the beta?

the locust are far too powerful, and impossible to kill if they have siphon! The beam is ridiculous op as it can be used even wen you can't see the area any more this is really bad!

it crashes left right and centre which isn't what a game like this should do!

there isn't matchmaking, you get matched with people ten times higher than you!
They do seem to have a very annoying range, but I dont't think they are too overpowered. But they should have sight first before they can lock on to any unit.
Can we please have a replay function from each player's perspective after each match? and a Timeline/Chart showing what cards each player summons /how every player is doing just like AoE and other rts?
problem with the achievement short-term commitment (unlocked by 0% of gamers) please fix it
Can I rename my decks, please? I hate needing to view my deck every time to remember what's in each.
Has any one had the issue where you choose your leader and deck and the game defaults to Cutter but when you hit the start butting you show up as your selected leader?
H4RR0 wrote:
Has any one had the issue where you choose your leader and deck and the game defaults to Cutter but when you hit the start butting you show up as your selected leader?
YES IKR. I was in Multiplayer, I chose Atriox and I was stuck with Cutter for some reason. Everything about the gameplay was Cutter for me but instead of a Cutter commentary all I could hear was Atriox's voice announcing stuff.
CR0N14 wrote:
H4RR0 wrote:
YES IKR. I was in Multiplayer, I chose Atriox and I was stuck with Cutter for some reason. Everything about the gameplay was Cutter for me but instead of a Cutter commentary all I could hear was Atriox's voice announcing stuff.
This issue is being resolved with the upcoming patch coming soon.

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/38bd6e2ebbb14e5b9b359bb029588800/topics/halo-wars-2---patch-notes-updated-feb-28/9756196e-2970-4247-8c0c-dd1a043a098c/posts
put any option for open all blitz cards pls
Can we have more than 1 map for Blitz, with only one map it gets very repetitive and rather dull.
Hello team mates!

I think they should seperate blitz and regular MP units from each other. For example the Locust. The attack range is made for mp (shooting trough the fog of war). The ability should be removed from blitz.
Another example is the spartans. I think in blitz they should have better shields. As in mp they are almost fine. Banished heroes have lot more dps than spartans.

Forges starting army 2 marines and scorpion will lose to every other leader's starting army. Except Isabel's hacker. Even jet pack brutes can handle Forges scorpion.

There is not any marine card that has combat enginer upg. included.

I would like to have some sort of "favorite card" you could choose. That card would be in your starting hand every time.
For example cyclop or nightingale.
  • While I love to using the locust, I think they either need to have their ROE lowered or have a higher energy cost. They are too effective for their cost
  • There needs to be some sort of counter to building up locusts, reavers, wolverines, blister backs, and kodiaks on the ridge between B and C. Most of the time the game is over once one team has control of this area with those units. (Let me say that I use this strategy all the time).
  • It is beyond ridiculous that enemy players are able to attack units in their bases and also able to spawn units into enemy bases as well. This is a problem that needs to be addressed ASAP.
  • For firefight there needs to be some sort of reward and possibly even a weekly challenge.
  • There should be some way of identifying players who pay for their cards. This is truly a pay-to-win game and is a slap in the face to the players who have put in the time for card packs. I think identifying the players, units, or whatever is a fair way to let players knows their opponent took a shortcut.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. 8
  6. 9
  7. 10
  8. ...
  9. 22