[Locked] Design Feedback : Campaign

OP ske7ch

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 11
  4. 12
  5. ...
  6. 13
...Colony can contact his bond-bro back in the Milky Way...
Where's it said that Colony's bond-brother is back in the Milky Way? It was my understanding that both are there.
Colony's Bond-Brother is probably either dead or unreachable due to the Guardians and and Created killing and enslaving everyone, y'know.
Megubean wrote:
Colony's Bond-Brother is probably either dead or unreachable due to the Guardians and and Created killing and enslaving everyone, y'know.
Except for his in-game bio...

"Strange and inscrutable, the Hunter pair who identifies as 'Colony' is believed to be either a representative for Lekgolo allied to the Banished or a specialized command form of the alien eel-worms..."
Megubean wrote:
Except for his in-game bio...

"Strange and inscrutable, the Hunter pair who identifies as 'Colony' is believed to be either a representative for Lekgolo allied to the Banished or a specialized command form of the alien eel-worms..."
Ok so that bio proves both hunters are alive and on the ark, not separated between the ark and milky way, thanx for clearing it up :)
Where's it said that Colony's bond-brother is back in the Milky Way? It was my understanding that both are there.
I... guess I assumed that, in regards to this:
Quote:
Hunter Captain:-...Each Captain is linked directly to Colony and its distant bond-brother over a specially modified battlenet relay....-
...with 'distant' in this context meaning 'not on Installation 00'.
I would assume that's talking about the Hunter Captain and its bond-brother, not Colony and his.
I... guess I assumed that, in regards to this:
Quote:
Hunter Captain:-...Each Captain is linked directly to Colony and its distant bond-brother over a specially modified battlenet relay....-
...with 'distant' in this context meaning 'not on Installation 00'.
The distant BB is that of the hunter captain
Still keeps getting cleanse-beamed past mission "hold the line". The carrier is dead already by now, so where does this beam come from?
can we have another differculty in campaign harder ofc
I think we should get a mission with every new leader to learn to play against them or as them. logs only available for new Leaders if you have a pass
. this doesnt help people who cant afford season pass. its also miss selling when new missions in bold big writting as message of the day. one mission isnt missions
UPDATE: After many months of feedback it's time to retire this thread. Thank you to everyone for sharing feedback over the months and helping the game team get valuable input.
As of today a new thread is created, "Game Feedback! August 1st" - please use this to provide CURRENT feedback on Halo Wars 2. thanks!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 11
  4. 12
  5. ...
  6. 13