3. 6
  4. 7
  5. 8
  6. 9
  7. 10
  8. ...
  9. 13
AyalaI18 wrote:
Someone else has the achievement of "A lot more" Bugged ?? After the patch ??
Please use the support forums to report bugs or issues
I don't know if it's too late to add to this, but I realy feel campaign dlc should have, at some point at least, a banished perspective. I know a lot of others wish for a banished campiagn as well but I feel it would be even greater for the story.
At the moment it's hard to see Atriox as anything other than being evil for the sake of being so. I've watched all the pre-release vidocs and whatnot telling us that you guys were all so excited to tell the story of Atriox, through cinematics mostly, and give him a proper introduction to the Halo universe. I feel this hasn't been achieved. Firstly, Atriox himself appears in only 3 cinematics, the intro and Isabel's retelling of his story being the main ones. Obviously there's a huge unsc bias to this perspective, meaning a lot of information is lost. For example, Atriox's only goal seems to be to harvest the ark for supplies. We're not exactly told why he needs those supplies but it's inferred that he's just planning on conquering the galaxy. Which, for a main leader of a new faction, is a terribly bland goal. I raise again the point of being evil for the sake of finding a replacement covenant. Perhaps he was aware of Cortana's impending assault and was preparing to defend himself and his allies, we don't know. I would like to. But we really don't have the means to find out.
I think the best way to really give people a proper introduction to Atriox is to be able to play, at the very least, as a member of his faction.
How do you report bugs/glitches?

When trying to start up The Foundry: act III. It will start up the pro log but not the actual mission itself..... how can this be fixed?
Can we get a sub menu for extra and optional objectives? I'm going back and trying to get the achievement for all bonus objectives, but a couple of them are 2 out of 4 or 2 out of 3 and I am unsure as to which ones I've done and some I haven't. As far as I can tell there's no way of seeing which ones you've done in game and even on waypoint. It'd be a very handy thing to have for anyone who wants to see what they've done.
I don't know if it's too late to add to this, but I realy feel campaign dlc should have, at some point at least, a banished perspective. I know a lot of others wish for a banished campiagn as well but I feel it would be even greater for the story.
At the moment it's hard to see Atriox as anything other than being evil for the sake of being so. I've watched all the pre-release vidocs and whatnot telling us that you guys were all so excited to tell the story of Atriox, through cinematics mostly, and give him a proper introduction to the Halo universe. I feel this hasn't been achieved. Firstly, Atriox himself appears in only 3 cinematics, the intro and Isabel's retelling of his story being the main ones. Obviously there's a huge unsc bias to this perspective, meaning a lot of information is lost. For example, Atriox's only goal seems to be to harvest the ark for supplies. We're not exactly told why he needs those supplies but it's inferred that he's just planning on conquering the galaxy. Which, for a main leader of a new faction, is a terribly bland goal. I raise again the point of being evil for the sake of finding a replacement covenant. Perhaps he was aware of Cortana's impending assault and was preparing to defend himself and his allies, we don't know. I would like to. But we really don't have the means to find out.
I think the best way to really give people a proper introduction to Atriox is to be able to play, at the very least, as a member of his faction.
One of the Dlcs is a mini campaign addon, but it's uncertain what it'll be about. If you look up the description for HW2 season pass, the last line says "and new campaign missions that expand the Halo Wars 2 story."
soccerjedi wrote:
How do you report bugs/glitches?

When trying to start up The Foundry: act III. It will start up the pro log but not the actual mission itself..... how can this be fixed?
In the support forums, as mentioned in the first post of the topic and my post 2 up from yours
It would be nice if my in-game service record and service record on the website actually agreed and were correct.

I've done all objectives, gold and legendary but these things don't show up correctly.

Not a single one of my high scores are the same in service record as they are in game.

The summary in-game shows all objectives complete, website shows ones missing. Then below on each mission summary it shows multiple objectives missing.

Website shows all missions done on legendary yet in-game service record only shows easy.

Every single time I sign in to the game it shows me 3 Phoenix logs to read. I have to read them to make the notification go away everytime.

Oh and yes a campaign from the banished perspective. That's what was so great about the Command & Conquer games. You could play from both perspectives. Actually 3 different perspectives in Tiberium Wars.
First, I'd like to say that I love the Halo Wars games. The first seems to have had a more in depth story (I think I have two missions left in the game) but I really like both, especially for a console RTS game. The only complaint I have is that it seems to be real difficult. I'm playing on normal difficulty and there's a few missions where I can do a lot with just snipers or a Spartan and pull back to heal and go back forward again. But then there's some where, by the time I gain access to a base platform, I'm down to 3 or 4 units and because it's mid mission I'm still being attacked. That makes it real hard to survive. I can't begin to fathom how other (clearly better) players succeed on heroic or legendary. But, again, tons of fun!!!
Someone can tell me if halo wars 2 its a spin-off ?
Just wondering
Just wondering
Someone can tell me if halo wars 2 its a spin-off ?
No it's not
Steam Gage wrote:
First, I'd like to say that I love the Halo Wars games. The first seems to have had a more in depth story (I think I have two missions left in the game) but I really like both, especially for a console RTS game. The only complaint I have is that it seems to be real difficult. I'm playing on normal difficulty and there's a few missions where I can do a lot with just snipers or a Spartan and pull back to heal and go back forward again. But then there's some where, by the time I gain access to a base platform, I'm down to 3 or 4 units and because it's mid mission I'm still being attacked. That makes it real hard to survive. I can't begin to fathom how other (clearly better) players succeed on heroic or legendary. But, again, tons of fun!!!
You need to just get good
Every time I beat mission 1 It never unlocks mission 2 for me no matter how many times I beat it
S2ML Ninja wrote:
Every time I beat mission 1 It never unlocks mission 2 for me no matter how many times I beat it
Did you try restarting the campaign, I had that happen to me as well but it worked for me.
banished campaign
Ash Kuro wrote:
Steam Gage wrote:
You need to just get good
Accurate statement
Whenever I load up the third mission of halo wars 2 my game keeps crashing every time
When is this whole connection issue going to be resolved? I have beaten mission 9 legendary with my friend 4 times now and every time we beat it, the cutscene starts and then we get kicked to the main menu before seeing the scorescreen. This results in us "not finishing the mission" and its quite an arduous mission it takes us about an hour each time. Idk what you changed in this past update, but I think connectivity to finish campaign and online missions and still being able to stay in your aquad should be a top priority shouldn't it?!?
What was our welcome to the ark dlc that we were supposed to get when the game released?
Whenever I load up the third mission of halo wars 2 my game keeps crashing every time
DDeltaX7 wrote:
When is this whole connection issue going to be resolved? I have beaten mission 9 legendary with my friend 4 times now and every time we beat it, the cutscene starts and then we get kicked to the main menu before seeing the scorescreen. This results in us "not finishing the mission" and its quite an arduous mission it takes us about an hour each time. Idk what you changed in this past update, but I think connectivity to finish campaign and online missions and still being able to stay in your aquad should be a top priority shouldn't it?!?
Bug or issues should be reported in the support forums as per the first post of this topic, thanks.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. 8
  6. 9
  7. 10
  8. ...
  9. 13