2. ...
  3. 7
  4. 8
  5. 9
  6. 10
  7. 11
  8. ...
  9. 13
There is a thing that I noticed when I played the game the second time that didn't really surprise me. At first when you play the available units and abilities are of course limited. But I think the second time you should be able to have full access to everything. And it's only campaign, so it sucks when I need to replay a mission and I have very limited access units and such.
**UPDATED** 2/24/17
- Mission The Cartographer:
- Reduce leader powers
- Increase time between protector sentinel waves on lower difficulties. (Easy/Normal)
- Mission Under The Dark: - This mission needs the banished leader powers/abilities massively reduced due to having very limited resources to began with. Massive armies are destroyed in matter of seconds against max level glassing beam! This is common on higher difficulties (Heroic/Legendary).
- Reduce engineer count/spawn rate (Under The Dark) (5-10 engineers included when trying to attack with large UNSC forces which take time to build up can not destroy enemy banish forces effectly with engineers).
Other then that, the mission is overall balanced!

- Mission The Halo:- Reduce Sentinel repair rate slightly (5-10%), small decrease in repair will allow for more time to get more units deployed
- Reduce enemy leader abilities/powers (Heroic/Legendary) (Damage and/or rate), losing your entire army while trying to defend 3 points is not fun!
- Increase time before enemy hordes attack A-B-C slightly (Heroic/Legendary)

-Mission Last Stand:
- Show location of two warlords on mini-map more clearly
- Global Feedback:
- Skulls should only effect UNSC Players and not Banished via Campaign
- "Moderately" reducing leader powers on all campaign missions is the main balance the campaign needs to be perfect!
- Banished campaign
- Ability to lower difficulties in current campaign mission. (Normal >> Easy etc)
I 100% agree that Skulls should only effect UNSC players, not the banished.
A banished campaign would be great and I'd be happy to pay!
We need some new story missions they left the game on a cliffhanger with so many unaswered questions.
In mission 11: The Halo

Enemy glassing beam is too powerful. Considering in the previous mission we destroyed the covenent capital ship, it doesn't even make sense that they can use that ability period.

Spoiler:
Show
ill admit the glassing beam spam is infuriating on legendary
i thought it was great, just didn't feel like i was on the ark during it.
I think you guys did a great job with the campaign. I just wish there was more of it. A Banished campaign DLC that would be a prequel or let us play the same story from the Banished POV.
The legendary AI needs to get nerfed a little bit they make too many core units to supplement their waning army's i could have 3 scorpions they could knock out those three tanks by spamming the core units.
Mission 8: Hold the line
1. Less Wraith/Marauder/Locust spawn, this almost made me fail
2. Increase health of barricades.
3. Increase Initial unit spawn, like more Hornets/Scorpions etc.
4. Add particle cannon shield.
5. Make whole map visible. Tired of having to look for second base.
6. Particle cannon time to break shields should be reduced by 5 minutes.
I kind of miss the flood, can one of the DLC campaign missions have the flood in it possibly? I understand if this can't happen because of canonical reasons.
A second campaign, from the banished perspective, would be neat.
Good Day,Can anyone from 343i or Creative Assembly confirm that they are aware of the Heroic and Legendary achievements NOT unlocking even if the game and the service record on Halowaypoint shows that all campaign levels have been completed in Legendary?I've completed all of the levels and the two achievements are still locked, my achievements don't show any tracking and I've replayed a couple of levels in the hopes of them unlocking, but alas nothing.I'd love for anyone from 343i or CA to at least acknowledge that they are aware of this and that there will be an update to unlock these achievements.They are the last two I require for 100% excl any additional DLC achievements that will drop.Any feedback would be appreciated.Regards,WarGod
The campaign is great, but the only problems I have is that the campaign ends on a cliff hanger and leaves to many questions unanswered. Also for the mission hold the line I find that at the start you don't have enough units available and by the time you do your being hit by locust and wraths in large quantities to not be able to hold. The barriers also need more health because they get broke through in no time at all. Other than that the campaign is very well done and I cant wait to see if we get more in the form of DLC.
I believe there should be at least a campaign DLC for Banished faction.
When is a campaign extension gonna happen?
Please don't make legendary mode easier. The purpose of legendary mode is to give a player a legit challenge. If you can't beat it change your strategy or play an easier mode. If anything I think legendary mode should be more difficult.
Anybody else have a problem with the sentinel swarm freaking out in the two missions that they are in? The sentinels go away like they are suppose to, but the blue ring continues to stay there. It's all cosmetic stuff, but just curious if that's in need of a de-bug or not.

I love the Campaign. Great story. Need more than the cliff hanger at the end, makes me feel like a child on Christmas Eve except I can't open presents until unknown months from now lol.

Thanks 👍🏼
yeah, hi; i still have the same problem i completed the campaign on legendary and i still dont have the achivement; why could this be happening??
I posted this on the 5th of May, no feedback, no acknowledgement that these achievements are still broken, no mention of them in the updated patch notes for this week, I see from posts here on this forum that I'm not the only one with this issue, would love for some acknowledgement and what is being done about it.
Quote:
Good Day,Can anyone from 343i or Creative Assembly confirm that they are aware of the Heroic and Legendary achievements NOT unlocking even if the game and the service record on Halowaypoint shows that all campaign levels have been completed in Legendary?I've completed all of the levels and the two achievements are still locked, my achievements don't show any tracking and I've replayed a couple of levels in the hopes of them unlocking, but alas nothing.I'd love for anyone from 343i or CA to at least acknowledge that they are aware of this and that there will be an update to unlock these achievements.They are the last two I require for 100% excl any additional DLC achievements that will drop.Any feedback would be appreciated.Regards,WarGod
Seriously enemy leader powers are overpowered in the campaign, I am good with the fact that I will encounter these strikes in multiplayers, but getting my army wiped out in a few seconds by an unavoidable laser beam out of the sky in the campaign is, compared to challenging, it is more like a great reduction in game experience. It is hard to split my army with the xbox controlled nor I can replenish my army fast enough compared to their leader powers. I feel like I am challenged by the system mechanism, not by my enemies. On the heroic difficulties I wish to encounter my enemies that are in large numbers that forces me to think about strategies and the methods of engagement, rather than I see a fat red laser coming out of the sky and there's basically nothing I can do about it. For example the Alice mission, it is challenging and I need to think about positioning and resource allocation, it was tough but a fun level to play with. By the way, the marines with engineering abilities doesn't seem able to repair cyclones, is this a bug?
Cyclops is a infantry unit not a vehicle unit
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 7
  4. 8
  5. 9
  6. 10
  7. 11
  8. ...
  9. 13