2. ...
  3. 13
  4. 14
  5. 15
  6. 16
  7. 17
  8. ...
  9. 100
Match making is screwed. It is a waste of time to play any multiplayer when it pits a lvl 4 against a lvl 15 in blitz.
This may or may not be easy to implement but a theater mode would really make the difference in competitive scene. I want so bad to watch games again to see what I could have done better.
Why am I so heavily penalized by my cowardly teammates leaving the game? How is it fair for me if they leave in the first 5 minutes of the game. I hardly think it is fair that I should face an inevitable loss because of the choices others make. It is a variable that should not even be considered when playing. Perhaps the reprecussions should be harsher when people resign early.
Just a few thoughts on balance:
Buff Elite Rangers, Grunts
Buff Scorpions and Wraiths, they just don't feel like they're worth their cost.

Lower the cost of anit-air vehicles, or increase the cost of sentinels/banshees/hornets so people can't rush them.
Something i notice when I upgrade hunters.
When you get hunter upgrade(bean rifle) they cannot attack while in movement. In this intentional because this upgrade we make less wanted and sometime not an upgrade at all, high movement vehicle will not be easy to kill or weaker in doing their job.
I don't know where I should post this....
I own the halo wars 2 game on cd for xbox one
Mistakes in the game I have to deal with :
I get kicked of in the multiplayer mode or the game totally freezes.
But what bothers me the most is that I'm not able to unlock 2 achievements (maybe 3 I'm concerned that "long term commitment " won't work too,just as "short term " doesn't ): "the hand that feeds" , I already played against others who have the achievement, but I'm not getting it, the other one is " short-term commitment"
I know that this is an unecessary post but I believe that it is so op that it needs to be said by multiple people, nerf the sentinels damage to bases, its just way too crazy the max lvl fortified base with anti air turrets does not do anything even with 8 wolverines out front, this is ridiculous they will always destroy your base if they just keep moving around their speedy air units.
Just a few thoughts on balance:
Buff Elite Rangers, Grunts
Buff Scorpions and Wraiths, they just don't feel like they're worth their cost.

Lower the cost of anit-air vehicles, or increase the cost of sentinels/banshees/hornets so people can't rush them.
Grunts are as weak as they are because they are 1/3 cheaper than marines so they would be expected to be quite worse.
Why am I so heavily penalized by my cowardly teammates leaving the game? How is it fair for me if they leave in the first 5 minutes of the game. I hardly think it is fair that I should face an inevitable loss because of the choices others make. It is a variable that should not even be considered when playing. Perhaps the reprecussions should be harsher when people resign early.
You cant really make harsh punishments for people leaving the match early when this game still freezes and causes out of player sync frequently.
JHowlett69 wrote:
Match making is screwed. It is a waste of time to play any multiplayer when it pits a lvl 4 against a lvl 15 in blitz.
You have to lose to learn, I dont see the problem. I was a lvl 15 against a lvl 33 and he didn't win because the higher level is not necessarily going to win. They may be better overall but you may outsmart them in a game or two.
Saints14 wrote:
This is pretty much everything that should be in Halo Wars 2!!!!!!!This is all in one leader and faction abilities and map design changes.
My list is:
1. Bring back unique stuff from HW like
-The Pelican used as a UNSC transportation ability
-Hawk, an upgrade to the hornet unique to Professor Anders
-Upgrade: Spirit Bond; if both Hunters in a pair are alive, they will do greater damage
Unique control buildings that did awesome things! Mega Turret: A massive offensive structure present in campaign and the multiplayer map Tundra
ForerunnerLifeSupportPod: Increases the max population for any player who controls it. Only found on the multiplayer level Beasley's Plateau.
ProtectorPlant: Produces three types of Protectors for the player who stands near it. Only found on the multiplayer level Labyrinth.
EnergyWall: Generates an impassable energy wall when garrisoned with troops. Found on the multiplayer maps Glacial Ravine, Fort Deen and Tundra and on the campaign level Escape.
Relic: Releases Flood upon an enemy when infantry are garrisoned inside it. Only found on the multiplayer level Release.
Forerunner elevator: Produces supplies when infantry are garrisoned inside it. Equivalent to an additional Supply Pad or Warehouse. Means you can build one less Supply Pad/Warehouse.
Forerunner Spire of Healing: Heals any friendly units nearby for the player who controls it. Only found on multiplayer levels Frozen Valley and Barrens.

Those were unique and made points worth fighting over and added a twist on maps to fight over instead of just attacking each others bases.

Things I think that would be a good addition,
-Deployable bunker: A structure that can be garrisoned with infantry units in closer to home. Upgrade it to add 3-4 squads in

This is pretty much everything that should be in Halo Wars 2!!! Also be unique about new map additions!
The pelican is already in the game, garrisoned units are already op as it is without a bunker, there are already forerunner spires of healing in some maps, anders already has the massively op sentinels so she does not need hawks, and please stop trying to get the creators to bring a lot of things from Halo Wars 1. They intentionally made it different so people aren't just going to be playing the same game again.Also mega turret would be op as offensive abilities are much more op than they were in Halo Wars 1.
I do not know why but after a period of time the A.I just seems to give up? (Even on Heroic they seem to.)

What I mean is sometimes the A.I just...won't ever attack you. I have sat around for a good twenty minutes and they do not do anything, they won't attack they won't build new bases (Even if I am no where near them, or try and lure an enemy or two to an empty base location.) And no they have not run out of resources as they still have resource buildings at their main base.

Another issue I have had lately is if you have two Scarabs, and you set them to attack something like a base of a flying unit one will attack, but the other will just go around in circles or walk around the base completely, before finally stopping and firing at the base. Also Air units still seem to have difficulty moving around your base if another flying unit is near by it (Normally only happens with larger aircraft like a Vulture or Condor.)

(I am sure you have already seen this enough but I will put it anyways) If it would not be too much trouble perhaps a damage buff to Elite Rangers? I get they are not supposed to do as much damage as a Sniper, but it takes like eight times as long to kill a single basic infantry group compared to a sniper.

And it be nice if you gave more upgrades to units (I was actually quite shocked how little upgrades there are for units in this game, I expected at least every unit have at least one upgrade. Well aside from the Uber units.) And please, for the love of god, do NOT charge people for it if you add it.
I do not know if this is by design but Shipmasters dislocation ability doesn't work on Anders sentinels.
I do not know if this is by design but Shipmasters dislocation ability doesn't work on Anders sentinels.
I was playing an AI skirmish match, and the shipmaster kept throwing my sentinels across the map. Maybe only in pvp?
I was playing an AI skirmish match, and the shipmaster kept throwing my sentinels across the map. Maybe only in pvp?
Interesting. I'd imagine it's not by design then. Must be a bug.
  1. Grizzlies are way underpowered, they take ages to be build and are a tech 3 unit and 2 or 3 ODST units can easily take one grizzly down.
  2. Maps are boring, they all look the same.
  3. We need ranked 1v1 2v2 and 3v3 (separate playlist)
  4. We should start with a free Jackrabbit (Ghost, Warthog, etc)
  5. Covenant should start with a free heroe.
  6. ODST should be made from the barracks (upgraded marines) and should be tech 3.
  7. You should be able to deploy ODST like halo wars 1.
  8. Torrets take too long to be build.
Saints14 wrote:
This is pretty much everything that should be in Halo Wars 2!!!!!!!This is all in one leader and faction abilities and map design changes.
My list is:
1. Bring back unique stuff from HW like
-The Pelican used as a UNSC transportation ability
-Hawk, an upgrade to the hornet unique to Professor Anders
-Upgrade: Spirit Bond; if both Hunters in a pair are alive, they will do greater damage
Unique control buildings that did awesome things! Mega Turret: A massive offensive structure present in campaign and the multiplayer map Tundra
ForerunnerLifeSupportPod: Increases the max population for any player who controls it. Only found on the multiplayer level Beasley's Plateau.
ProtectorPlant: Produces three types of Protectors for the player who stands near it. Only found on the multiplayer level Labyrinth.
EnergyWall: Generates an impassable energy wall when garrisoned with troops. Found on the multiplayer maps Glacial Ravine, Fort Deen and Tundra and on the campaign level Escape.
Relic: Releases Flood upon an enemy when infantry are garrisoned inside it. Only found on the multiplayer level Release.
Forerunner elevator: Produces supplies when infantry are garrisoned inside it. Equivalent to an additional Supply Pad or Warehouse. Means you can build one less Supply Pad/Warehouse.
Forerunner Spire of Healing: Heals any friendly units nearby for the player who controls it. Only found on multiplayer levels Frozen Valley and Barrens.

Those were unique and made points worth fighting over and added a twist on maps to fight over instead of just attacking each others bases.

Things I think that would be a good addition,
-Deployable bunker: A structure that can be garrisoned with infantry units in closer to home. Upgrade it to add 3-4 squads in

This is pretty much everything that should be in Halo Wars 2!!! Also be unique about new map additions!
The pelican is already in the game, garrisoned units are already op as it is without a bunker, there are already forerunner spires of healing in some maps, anders already has the massively op sentinels so she does not need hawks, and please stop trying to get the creators to bring a lot of things from Halo Wars 1. They intentionally made it different so people aren't just going to be playing the same game again.Also mega turret would be op as offensive abilities are much more op than they were in Halo Wars 1.
Halo wars 1 with more units, more leaders and more maps is exactly what we want. Halo wars 1 gameplay was flawless.
Aside from connection issues, its annoying that Team War has both 2v2 and 3v3 mixed in. I actually prefer 3v3, and I rarely get the chance to play it. If I go into team war solo queue or with one friend, I will only ever get 2v2. Sometimes my friend and I just want to play 3v3 with a random teammate. It's a bit annoying to be forced into lfg just to form a group of 3 to play that specific mode...
  1. Grizzlies are way underpowered, they take ages to be build and are a tech 3 unit and 2 or 3 ODST units can easily take one grizzly down.
  2. Maps are boring, they all look the same.
  3. We need ranked 1v1 2v2 and 3v3 (separate playlist)
  4. We should start with a free Jackrabbit (Ghost, Warthog, etc)
  5. Covenant should start with a free heroe.
  6. ODST should be made from the barracks (upgraded marines) and should be tech 3.
  7. You should be able to deploy ODST like halo wars 1.
  8. Torrets take too long to be build.
I agree with a lot of this but the Covenant definitely do not need to start with a free hero that's crazy OP early game.
I don't want that halo wars 2 becomes Halo Wars 1, but you need to grab some things from the first one for many reasons, this includes the perfect balance in matchmaking that halo wars 1 had.

I'm a general with almost 8 million points in Halo Wars 1 Multiplayer. I've been playing the game since launch.

I have some recommendations.

1.- Nerf Centinel damage against structures or increase the population cost or increase the resources cost. This unit can destroy a base in seconds, it's kinda ridiculous, it flies to fast fix it
2.- Increase the damage for Wolverines, it feels like a weak unit against Air Units.
3.- For the love of God, increase the build time or the cost for Jack Rabbits by 50%, this is the unit that a lot of people use for Rush.
4.-Elite Rangers are to weak against Infantry, increase the damage againts infrantry units
5.- Increase build time for MotoBrutes, a lot of peopole use this unit for Rush.
6.- The time to re-use the healing power is very high, please reduce it

I will copy suggestions with which I agree

Turrets: Decrease spawn time to 30 seconds, this will help against rush
Buff Scorpions a little
The Wraith need a big buff because it`s one of the most useless units in the game
Ander`s Sentinel must cost more Energy and must be nerfed
Activate friendly fire
You ave to think now when you use your power when your units or the units of your team are in the near

Sorry my english its not good... I'm learning how to speak it.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 13
  4. 14
  5. 15
  6. 16
  7. 17
  8. ...
  9. 100