After Playing for an extended amount of time I have a few key suggestions, and stick with me here a few involve halo wars 1 elements:
1. Both banished and UNSC need a heavy anti-air buff.
2. Vultures need a population cost increase (2 condors and 6 vultures should not be taking place in matches)
3. As mentioned previously, the stackable X button for movement of units that was in halo wars 1 should be brought back into this game
4. Please kindly remove the all units selection when using the Right trigger to cycle through units.
5. Marines need a tech cost as well as supplies if they are to remain at their current stats.
6. Mini base should be removed from D-Pad building cycles
7. Scout units should only scout
8. Regular turret cost decrease (maybe even Siege Turret cost decrease too?) to help prevent having to build a rush to stop a rush.
9. Disruption bomb that was in halo wars 1 would be a nice strategic addition to halo wars 2.
10. Scarab should be able to shoot and move
11. As also mentioned previously, please let us see the game map once the game is over. Seeing other builds helps players learn and grow their tactics and suggests what we can do differently next game to improve.
That's all I have for now
1. They need to be able to shoot multiple targets rather then all just go for one and. Y ability would be nice.
2. If you scout correctly you can counter this. Slow units, so Marines/Grunts can do a lot of damage.
3. Yes, it's in the game.
4. Yes. Very annoying, it I want all units again I will select all units.
5. Should not be any more than 25 but needs to wait until JR nerf.
6. There needs to be a way to do bases only and one that does the mini bases too. Then you need to pump out marines it is very handy.
7. I would love to see another function for the JR if they lose the ability to shoot. Maybe steal a small amount of supplies if attached to an enemy supply pad???
8. Absolutely not. Just like rushing there needs to be a down side to it. You should not be able to turtle for a cheap amount too.
9. Very needed at the current state of the leader powers. I would like 5 bombs placed out around a reasonable area and able to be targeted by enemy who can detect.
10. No, but it needs to be able to target more enemies while not moving. Right now it shoots 1 units, stops, moves, targets another then fires. Seems to slow for a super unit.
11. More stats in general are needed.