2. ...
  3. 43
  4. 44
  5. 45
  6. 46
  7. 47
  8. ...
  9. 100
can we please get new maps? I feel as though they are all the same and dont add dumb things like sentinels respawn back on a random map seriously who's dumb idea was that?! I mean like add in walls you can garrison to put up a barrier or active camo / overshield bricks like in the fps halo games, or something that spawns a unique unit or something like that or maybe a stationary turret or something ive always wanted to see it something like a weapons depot where you can send your grunts in and they come out with upgraded weapons like needlers or fuel rod cannons something anything to spice some maps up please.
Hello couldn't help but notice where is the cutter bug fixes in the upcoming patch?? Seen a preview of all changes(which are amazing for all leaders) but where is that cutter veterancy bug fix?
I AM ABSOLUTELY FED UP with the Banished OVER POWERED ERADICATION BEAM - it just wrecks bases and often removes you from the game - needs serious
NERF.

Also the Banished LOCUSTS are so OVER POWERED with their ridiculous long range beam - NEED SERIOUS NERFING.

If i don`t see some action on the above, i will stop playing this game, and many of my friends are of the same opinion.
I will have to agree on you on that one, but sorry bud, you and your friends are a small percentage of the community. So it really doesnt matter if you leave.
Congrats 343 industries you made rushing worse then the first one and have done nothing. Your population will be constantly dropping when every 3v3 game is 3 turret drops scouts locust or jump pack brutes rush. Why even bring out new leaders when you can never get a game long enough to build them and they are worthless for there price and upgrades. You have to play 10 games to finally find a good game where people don't rush. The majorities wants big fun battles why cater to rushers so much its like creators and developers hate there own game and want it to fail.
They don't hate their own game. They made it to be as pure of an RTS as possible. All RTS games have rushes. If you don't like it, wait till the next patch in two days and play again. If you still don't like try some other game type. If, for some reason, you don't like that, than you shouldn't be playing an RTS.
Are you serious. This game won't go anywhere with that kind of mentality. If everyone starts doing these OP rushes the population will die out so fast just like halo wars 1 but faster. What don't people get. I'm not saying to cut out everything but your seriously fine with them dropping 3 turrets and 9 marines at 45 seconds at your base? From what your saying in your statement you are perfectly fine paying 80 bucks(legandary edition) for this game to play 3 min long games? Why even have leaders or tech 3 units cause noone will ever get to use them. That's what I'm saying. These rushes are so OP. 7 or 8 brutes can drop like 30 million mines and kill a base so quick but nobody has a heal cause they made that either 3 or 4 on the leader power tech but hey were let you drop turrets in the first second of game play without an ability to heal. Your what's wrong you don't want improvement. I'm telling you if they keep these OP rushes in this game this population will die do fast. Did nobody learn anything from halo wars 1?
Are you serious. This game won't go anywhere with that kind of mentality. If everyone starts doing these OP rushes the population will die out so fast just like halo wars 1 but faster. What don't people get. I'm not saying to cut out everything but your seriously fine with them dropping 3 turrets and 9 marines at 45 seconds at your base? From what your saying in your statement you are perfectly fine paying 80 bucks(legandary edition) for this game to play 3 min long games? Why even have leaders or tech 3 units cause noone will ever get to use them. That's what I'm saying. These rushes are so OP. 7 or 8 brutes can drop like 30 million mines and kill a base so quick but nobody has a heal cause they made that either 3 or 4 on the leader power tech but hey were let you drop turrets in the first second of game play without an ability to heal. Your what's wrong you don't want improvement. I'm telling you if they keep these OP rushes in this game this population will die do fast. Did nobody learn anything from halo wars 1?
Dude. You need to calm down. I never said that the triple Kinsano turret drop was OP, cause it definitely is and they are patching it.

Secondly, I was saying that rushing is a viable tactic is all RTS games and will always be there. If you don't like it, play domination. You get 4 free turrets.

If i can get a win in 3 minutes then awesome. Its better than a 75 minute stalemate. That pissed me off. I do an early timing attack every game I play (4 minute mark), but it's never an all in. I always tech switch out of it.
Dude. You need to calm down. I never said that the triple Kinsano turret drop was OP, cause it definitely is and they are patching it.

Secondly, I was saying that rushing is a viable tactic is all RTS games and will always be there. If you don't like it, play domination. You get 4 free turrets.

If i can get a win in 3 minutes then awesome. Its better than a 75 minute stalemate. That pissed me off. I do an early timing attack every game I play (4 minute mark), but it's never an all in. I always tech switch out of it.
and this is precisely why rushes are op. the ability to tech harder than the person defending while rushing is pretty dimb. after a rush fails you should be at a huge disasvantage not be ahead.

i hate rushers, personally i fine 8 to 12 minute timings more fun. not just for my opponent getting a chance to defend but also becauae i get to see tech 2 and 3 units which are way more cool than overpowered teir 1 spam
If I had to sum how multiplayer is at its current state, it's a Ultimate unit with healer fest or banshees and Hornets everywhere, plus Resource feeding is a huge problem, if I were to suggest changes for balancing this is what it would be
- buff up Anti air to counter Air, they are too weak and don't put out enough damage, give them an upgrade ability too
- Ultimate Units should be limited to 1 per player on the field at any given time no matter what the population cap is and increase how much they cost, they are just spammed way too much
- Resources and Power should have a cool down of up to a minute for each time you send some to an Ally, feeding a player resources makes for some serious unbalancing issues, I even came up with an idea about having an actual animated supply ship transfering resources to another player that everyone can see, that way we atleast know who is recieving resources

I may not have every problem covered but theses issues need to be addressed, because theses are just all I see in multiplayer and making a diverse force like you guys recommend doesn't count for anything right now
Eradication beam is broken. Destroys every pad on a base even with level 3 fortifications. 1 hit kill on a base needs to be patched.

Mass sentenial with nightingale impossible to kill they get repaired quicker than you can damage them even with reavers and wolverines.
TDF Yomado wrote:

and this is precisely why rushes are op. the ability to tech harder than the person defending while rushing is pretty dimb. after a rush fails you should be at a huge disasvantage not be ahead.

i hate rushers, personally i fine 8 to 12 minute timings more fun. not just for my opponent getting a chance to defend but also becauae i get to see tech 2 and 3 units which are way more cool than overpowered teir 1 spam
Instead of just complaining, it would be better to give some formative criticism. If everyone just screams, it will not make the game any better. I am also of the opinion that tactics to rush (attack under 5:00) belong to each RTS. Jackrabbit rush, Hammer Brute rush, Hellbringer rush, are all good to counter if you scouted the opponent. However, the 3 turret Kinsano rush is never to be stopped, at most with a gigantic portion of luck. My suggestion would be to take out the gun for Kinsano completely and switch it with something like mines. I'm pretty sure this rush will not be possible in tomorrow's patch.
My best character is Shipmaster, Anders being my Fav.
Displacement and Kodiaks are my bread, butter and CHEESE.
After 10 minutes of not being attacked; I have an 86 NY Football Giants/ 100FT thick Great Steel Wall of China type defense.
Besides that the only glitch I see are the long Streaks of textures that swarm the map when an ENEMY Condor comes.
Can't way to see how over powered Colony will be.
Also, are there any leader boards? I'm like a diamond 1 for Solo deathmatch and I just want to see where I'm placed after all the rushing and getting rushed and all the death, destruction and devastation.
I AM ABSOLUTELY FED UP with the Banished OVER POWERED ERADICATION BEAM - it just wrecks bases and often removes you from the game - needs serious
NERF.

Also the Banished LOCUSTS are so OVER POWERED with their ridiculous long range beam - NEED SERIOUS NERFING.

If i don`t see some action on the above, i will stop playing this game, and many of my friends are of the same opinion.
I will have to agree on you on that one, but sorry bud, you and your friends are a small percentage of the community. So it really doesnt matter if you leave.
The Locust beam is as long as the Leaders SIGHT. Just be quick yo. It ain't that hard.
TDF Yomado wrote:

Rushes with the new update should not be OP. The turret is being switched and rabbits will cost more. Red line damage will be reduced and will not double trigger anymore. Leader powers all cost a significant amount more, so why would a rush be OP now if it can be scouted and countered?

If you don't scout and the opponent does, you lose. Simple as that. If you don't want to rush and you feel it is cheesy than don't rush. But you should scout. Every time. Mainly because you need to know if they are rushing so you can properly defend the attack.
I think a lot of fans will go. I'm waiting for the patch, I play better HW1.
Hello couldn't help but notice where is the cutter bug fixes in the upcoming patch?? Seen a preview of all changes(which are amazing for all leaders) but where is that cutter veterancy bug fix?
Veterancy fix is coming in the next update they confirmed.
i think this is unrelated but what if we had a game mode that was like a tower deffence game like one of the missions in halo wars 2 campaign where we defended the forerunner core or something and another game mode where its 1 vs 1 vs 1 sorry for any misspelled words
TDF Yomado wrote:

Rushes with the new update should not be OP. The turret is being switched and rabbits will cost more. Red line damage will be reduced and will not double trigger anymore. Leader powers all cost a significant amount more, so why would a rush be OP now if it can be scouted and countered?

If you don't scout and the opponent does, you lose. Simple as that. If you don't want to rush and you feel it is cheesy than don't rush. But you should scout. Every time. Mainly because you need to know if they are rushing so you can properly defend the attack.
Here we go again. Scouts went up 3 power and 20 resources. Which does nothing to slow people down from building it. You can get there second upgrade in 2 min mark. Did nothing for jump pack brute rushes. Weakened turrets HP cause players had trouble killing bases late game. THAT'S THE WHOLE POINT OF A BASE TURRET 343 IS TO HELP DEFEND AND GIVE YOU AN EDGE WHILE DEFENDING (seriously 343 is ran by a bunch of 8 year olds) I swear. Can you make a new game mode for people with lives that want to have fun where units can't be built until tech 2 and scouts have no gun but alot of armour so we can start using scouts for what there actual purpose is which is to scout not control an entire map early on in the game? Hey 343 get off your knees when it comes to the small majority and start standing up for the vast majority.
Might I also point out that Jack rabbits are highly superior to ghost, shouldn't they be on the same level, I got rushed by hammer brutes, tried to counter with ghosts, my ghosts just got completely destroyed, I tried to rushed with Hammer Brutes they got easily destroyed by Jackrabbits, like seriously the game is so unbalanced it's ridiculous, it's just a spam fest of some unstoppable unit
It would be awesome when your marines or grunts get to LVL1 or above they upgrade their weapons to Needlers, plasma cannons, fuel rods(could be an upgrade to buy), and the brutes to red plasma rifles or carbines. and for the marines they upgrade to Battle rifles, SMG's etc.

Would really love to see bunch of needlers flying around that also track a bit the enemy when they pull back like in Halo 1 they really track you down..
Can't wait for the update let's hope it all works as planned looks really nice(balances, new leader etc).
I saw someone talking about sentinal respawns? I also find the sentinel respawns a bit annoying but i think it's here for a reason. An extra challenge to keep the reactor income up and make upgrades difficult to get but more rewarding?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 43
  4. 44
  5. 45
  6. 46
  7. 47
  8. ...
  9. 100