2. ...
  3. 46
  4. 47
  5. 48
  6. 49
  7. 50
  8. ...
  9. 100
Also I have seen alot of people saying to nerf Shipmaster because of the ability to move your units. I completely disagree with this it is what makes the Shipmaster a good operator this is the reason why you would play the Shipmaster. It would be OP if it also destroyed units but it doesn't so i don't think it needs a nerf it needs a buff with the hero though.
Firefly318 wrote:
You should really change all the empty base slots around the map to Forerunner installations guarded by sentinels. It would be a lot more fun.
I would like to see an Elite leader without brutes. Elites and grunts only. Or a Grunt leader. Nothing but grunts :D I'm still waiting for the Unggoy rebellion.

It would look a lot better if the aerial units would engage in dogfights flying in circles instead of just hover there shooting each other....especially the banshees.
It would be nice if units would automatically slowly fall back to the direction opposite of the enemy engaging them if being attacked by ranged units rather than sit there and die..The same goes for standing there and letting leader powers kill you. SCATTER! Maybe the damage wont be some bad. They should not require that much attention by the player. He/she has more important things to do with such a limited interface and so many tasks.
Needs a lot more cover areas on the battlefield for infantry units.
I would have rather had marines create sandbag bunkers with an upgradeable gun emplacement and have the grenade throw passive like the rocket launchers. But that's just me.
Maybe when the Scorpio comes out we can create a RTS with holographic interface and voice commands. More strategy and less constant unit replacing. It would be nice to watch the battle without constantly having to move the screen around performing other tasks. I would like to be able to see a marine squad take a lot of hits, know that it is going to lose and die and say "Squad 1, cover squad 2 (making squad 1 move in front of squad 2 creating aggro and splitting the damage between the two marine units) and then say squad 2 fall back to outpost 1. At the same time use the holographic interface to draw a route with your finger on the ground for a few warthogs - performing a drive by between the marines and the fire they're taking. Giving squad one time to escape as well. There is a civil war game on steam called ultimate general that does that. I think that would be great. Warthogs should not just drive up to an enemy and stop. Also issue commands to your base. "Base 1, keep 3 Nightingales on the field at all times set rally point to outpost 1." Then units are automatically created upon destruction and you can focus a lot more of your attention on the battle.

It's time for some new innovations in RTS games. This game feels too simple and outdated in design for the year it was created in. Though its pretty fun, I think the Halo Wars 3 should be the next step in the evolution of RTS.
What you're saying; it basically means you want to remove micro-managing entirely from gameplay... well, then Halo Wars wouldn't really be a RTS anymore.
You all realize how big of a buff they gave anders in the rush category right R/D makes marine grenades cheaper and all other things meaning any anders player is going right for that rush and with turret health and base health being reduced, I don't see how this is going to help with the rushes if anything you just buffed an even stronger rush and making it happen earlier also. Just thought I would let you know before you let the patch go live...
Ok, first off they are not making bases or turrets weaker. Reread the patch notes. They are decreasing the buff from the upgrade fortify.

Secondly, I just played two games where I was Kinsano JR rushed and suicide/brute rushed... i won both games.

Third. Rushing is part of all RTS games and need to stay in a viable strategy. I can make this desicion in REAL time and the opponent can scout it in TIME to come up with a counter STRATEGY. Do I think that the rush should punish someone a little more in terms of eco? Yes. But I don't think it should be nerfed so bad it can't be used.

And lastly, Andres did get a buff to R/D, however I don't think it will be noticable until mid game. But that statement is to be determined. Need to be played live first.
Of course you probably rush all the time and see the anders r/d as a golden opportunity so you are downplaying the patch notes. Rushing is strong at the moment, after the patch rushing will remain strong. I'm pointing out a potential flaw, the fact that jackrabbits will heal after 10 seconds isn't that big of a nerf, marines are going to be spammed by anders going into sentinels mark my words. Rushing has been and still is going to be very viable but I don't want to see anders get nerfed to hell once all the cry babies start up about this potential advantage, let's face it anders is already strong even if you don't use sentinel beacon.
So much new stuff i next patch, but my feedback is that unsc need an effective anti air unit AS wolves get shredded by air atm
As many others have said I think that neutral bases such as rebels, flood or sentinel should be added or made an optional thing which can be selected in the menus.
i would really like some halo wars maps to return such as blood gulch, release, fort deen, terminal moraine and so on. As well as more purely 1v1 maps. As for these maps, I feel that they need more things to make them unique such as having stations were you could buy protectors like in hw1 or being able to release the flood on release or those shield barriers like in fort deen. I feel that these sorts of features could make multiplayer matches more exciting and not so same old.
i found that when attacking a base with my army not all of my units would attack, instead just sit there, and I also found that not all of them used their Y ability when I clicked it.
Leaders:
Cutter-I feel as though cutter needs more leader powers that temporarily buff units and passive which focus on base biking, whether it reduces built time or reduces cost of building like a mix of atriox and decimus. I also think that ODST's should be able the be made in the barracks or main base and given the same upgrades as marines or new ones such as cloak or damage buff to cloaked units as well as a general damage and defence boost. And as a side note, him getting the elephants back would be nice.
Isabel-In my opinion she stands in forges shadow and only has ghost in the machine going for her. She should get something which sets her apart from forge but keeps her vehicular preference such as damage and defence buff when units are stationary. I also think that her not having a unique makes her less desirable so giving her hawks or even rhinos could make her stand on her own rather than being a poor copy of forge. Scorpions also need a buff such as faster attack speed or more damage.
Anders-I think that Anders is fine for the most part and is fairly balanced.
Forge-like Anders, I think that forge is fairly balanced but carpet bomb needs to be improved or replaced by archer missiles and warthogs need grenadiers, either just for forge or for everyone.
Kinsano-my only gripe with her are the leader powers but increasing the cool down could solve that.
Banished:
Decimus-you might notice a running motif with these leaders so I'll preface it here, the banished leaders need a their own unique. I might let decimus off because he has himself and the warlord but the others I'll discuss later. Overall I like decimus and don't think he needs to be changed, but cleansing beam needs a need and the tracking to be not so aimbot from the ai's.
Atriox-he's probably my fave so far and was a little disappointed by his nerds as the invulnerability was the only thing which stopped my entire army from dying to one leader power. He definitely needs a unique and it would be so easy to just give him the brutes from hw1 but replace the jet pack with a spike grenade which acts as a mine or grenade depending on where it hits.
Shipmaster-his cloaking is nice but if you add a feature in which he gets garunteed cloak for a couple of seconds would be nice. He also needs a unique and I think that an elite squad armed with fuel rods and confusion rifles acting as anti infantry with cloak and shields would be pretty cool but a would accept anything elite related really. I also think that he should get a passive in which shields are buffed and have their recharge rate increased. I would also prefer if certain brute units were replaced with elites like in grunt squads or even replace jump pack brutes with an elite unit.

overall I think that:
-offensive leader powers should be nerfed and s disruption bomb added
-all leaders have their own unique unit alongside the hero
-maps should have interactive features and optional neutral structures
-we should be able to chose our colour within our team
-original maps and characters dlc
-more original and diverse maps
-more covenant based leaders, return of jackels and elites
-blitz units used in multiplayer as units or optional replacements, scorpion to lockdown variant
-unit skins which could be where blitz variants could be used. There could be skins to resemble covenant style or variants from the range if halo games throughout the years
-units I'd like to see as uniques or a unit fir everyone would be mantis, anti air wraith, hawk, wasp, vampire, rocket hog, revenant, gungoose, prowler
i hope you'll take my points into consideration and thanks for making a good game
additionally please don't nerf bases too much, as they already get shredded by a lot of things with max fortify and turrets up. Locusts need a major nerf against air and i know its coming but it needs to be sizable. The elite honor guards shouldn't be a unit that can permacloak AND run faster than usain bolt. They cant really be effectively killed, which is annoying. And to reiterate my other point , wolves should not be demolished so easy by air units. Decimus and siphon needs a nerf NOT a million buffs . Scarabs demolish condors. Spartans get killed by anything. The unsc is fairly weak in many respects and now you want to give banished more changes like why? But all aside, when colony overpowers unsc (and he will) please adjust him accordingly as it seems to be unsc are unplayable. I've only been bested by like one or two forges out of all unsc (and im pretty sure he was pumping atriox full of power and supplies) and when i do lose to unsc fair and square it is usually due to kinsano spamming flamers turrets and hogs at my base 7 mins in. Just a few more thoughts.
I wish there were more effective strategies in 2v2 than banished rush
When playing any game mode offline or online, one of the covenant leader abilities is to teleport enemy units. Multiple times during battle my units get teleported off the map and i am not able to use those units. Whats worse is those units are still alive so they take up unit space so i cant make anymore units most of the time. Very Frustrating!
Please just remove Kinsano until she is correctly balanced. And admit you guys were trolling when you decided to give her 'heat of battle' as a starting leader power.
my issue with kinsano and attriox is You could pick leader powers with a blind fold and still have an amazing kit. isabel/forge loose half their abilities if they dont build vehicles
EYEJA wrote:
Can we please have a five minute time limit before the match starts with we can start building our units in our supplies before someone starts rushing without thinking before they destroy you I mean this is like playing chess right you have to plan out your micromanager resources but I don't feel that way in this game right now everybody is rushing with wins within 4 minutes in the game this is this is not an RTS game can you please fix this problem to prevent rushing from occurring all together where is the strategy in this game there is no strategy if the game is over in 4 minutes i played 22 games in multiplayer in a ranked match and all they know how to do is Rush there's no strategy people are just not thinking I mean are we not teaching them how to play like a chess game then some kind of shooter FanFest pipe game with quick wins but no strategy that's how it feels like right now so can you please fix these problems are you going to help people playing your game
I want a 10 minute mode. Rushing fine in ranked but god is it irritating when i just want to turtle for a bit
5. Overall game mode mechanics

Lately I'm getting "out of sync with other players", often near the end of a game. What I don't understand is why this situations count automatically as a lose - especially when the enemy team was clearly on the losing side. That's fairly annoying!^^' I would understand if it wasn't count at all (even if that's still annoying admittingly considering you don't get any points), but gaining even a loss every time someone cuts of off the ethernet cable doesn't make any sense imho!
5. Overall game mode mechanicsLately I'm getting "out of sync with other players", often near the end of a game. What I don't understand is why this situations count automatically as a lose - especially when the enemy team was clearly on the losing side. That's fairly annoying!^^' I would understand if it wasn't count at all (even if that's still annoying admittingly considering you don't get any points), but gaining even a loss every time someone cuts of off the ethernet cable doesn't make any sense imho!
Well on the flip side, if they don't give losses for this kinda thing, you'll have super competitive players unplugging their ethernet cables every time they are close to losing a match, so that their rank doesn't get tarnished.
CR0N14 wrote:
Lately I'm getting "out of sync with other players", often near the end of a game. What I don't understand is why this situations count automatically as a lose - especially when the enemy team was clearly on the losing side. That's fairly annoying!^^' I would understand if it wasn't count at all (even if that's still annoying admittingly considering you don't get any points), but gaining even a loss every time someone cuts of off the ethernet cable doesn't make any sense imho!
Well on the flip side, if they don't give losses for this kinda thing, you'll have super competitive players unplugging their ethernet cables every time they are close to losing a match, so that their rank doesn't get tarnished.
That's true as well and I really don't know what possibility there is. But there got to be a solution! Think about it, with this little evil trick the one losing can take the winner with him down as well.

Maybe something like the Halo 2 suicide kill -> If you do enough damage to the enemy player and he jumps of the cliff you still get the kill. Maybe something similar in HW2 would solve the problem: if one player/team has a clear advantage like more bases, more units and more damage outcome he/they get the win if the game runs out of sync. Don't know if something like this would be possible on the tech side though.

It's the fourth time it happened to me in the last few days and I'm starting to get fed up with this. Not that I care too much about my loss-win rate, I know I'm bad to begin with! X'D But still, that's such a childish and unsporting behavior...
Buff wolverines
CR0N14 wrote:
That's true as well and I really don't know what possibility there is. But there got to be a solution! Think about it, with this little evil trick the one losing can take the winner with him down as well.

Maybe something like the Halo 2 suicide kill -> If you do enough damage to the enemy player and he jumps of the cliff you still get the kill. Maybe something similar in HW2 would solve the problem: if one player/team has a clear advantage like more bases, more units and more damage outcome he/they get the win if the game runs out of sync. Don't know if something like this would be possible on the tech side though.

It's the fourth time it happened to me in the last few days and I'm starting to get fed up with this. Not that I care too much about my loss-win rate, I know I'm bad to begin with! X'D But still, that's such a childish and unsporting behavior...
Yeah it happens alot to me n my teammates. Last night the entire game crashed for everyone in our match and we were all at the home screen, we were under siege about 12 locusts hitting my partners base, inferno was dropped, and my partner used eradication as soon as it exploded and killed the locusts, the game must've overloaded or something. Their ranks went down and my rank went down like we quit the match or something.
Any upcoming unit skins? Any content designed as fan service for any of everyone's favorite leaders?
Let me start by saying that Halo Wars 2 is a definite slam dunk. I was afraid back when I pre-ordered that it wouldn't live up to the hype, but I'm glad to be wrong. I'm also glad that such forums exists, must be hella annoying as a developer to hear nothing but complaining about how everything they make is subjectively broken. I hope this level of effort maintains throughout the seasons to come. Good job 343.

In terms of additions I'd love to see, how about adding a forerunner or even a flood leader? How cool would that be? I know It would be inconsistent to the story somewhat, but fans would put that aside for the sake of variety i'm sure.

I think Isabel needs some form of tweaking. Perhaps if the Mac blast was instantaneous and without warning she'd be a true force to reckon with.

Also, Kinsano may be annoying, but not OP. I do think her inferno needs a cooldown increase perhaps, considering one shot can cripple a base. If not, atleast a deploy time increase so banished leaders can plan ahead of time to teleport bait the inferno to avoid mass smelting of attacking armies.

Love this game, keep it up.
Buff wolverines
And Reavers.
For those that are tired of rushing(like me) stop playing the game. I haven't played for 2 weeks and won't even start it up till its even worth playing

Once the population drops 343 will finally realize there problem

If you complain but continue to play your shooting yourself in the foot.

You have to make a statement or 343 wont fix it. (They can't read apparently so i might have to send them a pop up or picture book)

For now they need to change there name from halo wars to halo rush cause that's what this game is
For those that are tired of rushing(like me) stop playing the game. I haven't played for 2 weeks and won't even start it up till its even worth playing

Once the population drops 343 will finally realize there problem

If you complain but continue to play your shooting yourself in the foot.

You have to make a statement or 343 wont fix it. (They can't read apparently so i might have to send them a pop up or picture book)

For now they need to change there name from halo wars to halo rush cause that's what this game is
nah more like "Halo rushing wars : leader power edition" as for 343 realizing theres a problem they won't lol unless there is a SEVERE back lash from the community it'll never be fixed lol prime example being the sentinels at release they were so overpowered people stopped playing all together and took to the forums. I'm also on somewhat of a hiatus from this game until colony comes out and kinsano gets nerfed.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 46
  4. 47
  5. 48
  6. 49
  7. 50
  8. ...
  9. 100