2. ...
  3. 61
  4. 62
  5. 63
  6. 64
  7. 65
  8. ...
  9. 100
the statistics displayed at the end of the game are totally inconsistent with the stats on Halo Waypoint with respect to units killed and units built.

I suspect Waypoint has the more accurate numbers, the game itself seems to count the destruction of anders sentinel defense as units destroyed.

this has to be resolved in some way. it leads to a lot of confusion
This game isn't as much fun as the first one was.

To many games Getting rushed at the beginning

Anti vehicle gets tore up by vehicles

Leader powers are way to strong. To much ability to spam leader powers and kill entire armies. We want to fight with units not powers. At least in halo wars 1 you had to spend money to upgrade your power so that it's strong. Pull up on a base and get leader powers dropped on you and your army is wiped out without getting hit by any units. Yea that's not how you make a successful game.

Main bases need turrets at start and mini bases could have a turret build spot.

Reduce leader powers strength. The only thing worse then rushing is meeting an army then get 3 beams Mac blasted eradicated to oblivion.

The other day they had Hunters and locust I had snipers and cyclops. Anti infantry and anti vehicle and it gets obliterated by locust and hunters. They dropped a couple beams and there goes my army and the game cause infantry gets wrecked by beams. Just ruins the game cause I saw him coming with his early attack and couldn't get tanks in time so went with counter units which should COUNTER them that's the whole point of counter units 343. And 1 beam and boom everything is gone. Just kills the game for me.

If anybody wants to win every game and not have any fun just go locust and wraiths and hit quick. O and of course do some trash chopper rush before that. You won't lose your be a champion by morning while ruining the Game for every player you play against. Never buying a 343 game again. Fix your balancing issues and match making. No point in playing by yourself if you don't have your team online not even worth loading up the game

Also unsc tanks need to be lvl 2 to build not tech 3. You can leave the upgrade a tech 3 but at least let us be able to build them sooner. Waiting till tech 3 to build and upgrade your opponent will have a army of locust and wraith and your be destroyed
Also, apparently 10, Infantry 2 upgraded marines with combat mechanics and 7 wolves with vehicle 1 gets crushed by hornets and 1 nightingale... Add that to everyone dash boarding against me before I can even get into a game...
Leader powers are way to strong. To much ability to spam leader powers and kill entire armies. We want to fight with units not powers.
Totally agree with this... Leader powers should have more of an assist role and not be the main "weapon" imo.
LugNuttt wrote:
Unit skins as a reward for levelling up.

Blitz cards when you don't play blitz = totally pointless.
Would be nice to see a unit skins or credit system reward (maybe to eventually buy new leaders with a certain amount of in game credits as a reward for loyalty to the game) for non-Blitz players. Maybe unlockable voices to use instead of the leader selected's voice, would be a nice change.
Yes I also added a comment about this. Basically ANYTHING which rewards play and isn't specific to Blitz, as only a small percentage of players regularly play that mode (I don't at all).

New emblems, skins, heroes or unique upgrades (which would offer different tactical plays, not a clear-cut advantage) should all be considered.

Most modern games offer carrots to keep playing - the rank system itself doesn't mean anything and Blitz reward cards are redundant if you don't ply Blitz.
the statistics displayed at the end of the game are totally inconsistent with the stats on Halo Waypoint with respect to units killed and units built.

I suspect Waypoint has the more accurate numbers, the game itself seems to count the destruction of anders sentinel defense as units destroyed.

this has to be resolved in some way. it leads to a lot of confusion
I've noticed this too, and I think a lot of the problem comes from leader powers. Summoned units don't count as built, but do count as destroyed. And ark defense and colony's engineer swarm count towards your lost units. Hope this helped.
Have to say Locusts are still so op and are very difficult to counter early game if your playing UNSC, when a lot of players use them in a "rush^.
The obvious solutions are (1) give Locusts a severe range nerf. say 50%. so that opposing players can get nearer to kill them easier, and
(2) make Scorpions Tech 2 with the cannister shell available at Tech 3. This would make the game much more balanced and give UNSC players
fighting chance.
Have to say Locusts are still so op and are very difficult to counter early game if your playing UNSC, when a lot of players use them in a "rush^.
The obvious solutions are (1) give Locusts a severe range nerf. say 50%. so that opposing players can get nearer to kill them easier, and
(2) make Scorpions Tech 2 with the cannister shell available at Tech 3. This would make the game much more balanced and give UNSC players
fighting chance.
Dude... cyclops
scorpions need a health reduce now they have too much health and become over powered especially when you play as isabel
LilBankz41 wrote:
scorpions need a health reduce now they have too much health and become over powered especially when you play as isabel
What about Grizzlies? They are much harder to kill - if a player swarms you with a bunch then it's usually game over!
I would like to see the map I am playing before I choose my faction. Would love to see this change made.

I agree with those saying bring in a 3rd faction. Different generals are great, but the units are still basically the same for each general. A 3rd faction with a 3rd set of new units would really add depth to the game.

edit: please bring out more maps. Maybe that's the plan already.
I want domination back in matchmaking. My crew only played domination, and we haven't found any other gametype that clicks. Due to our busy schedules, we constantly have to back out of deathmatch games, because they take too long. Blitz doesn't fill the gap, either. I'm not sure if it was taken down for maintainance or for good, but it is missed.
I am not sure if this has happened to anyone else but and buddy of mine and I were playing a match of strongholds against AI two of whitch were shipmasters. When the ship masters used their Displacement ability it teleported both mine and my buddy's units out of the map resulting in us not being able to do anything because our units were still counted as alive. Very annoying bug.
That's unfortunate; I had a similar experience. My units just drove off the map all by themselves... Why is this possible?

Link to clip:
http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/The%20Mouddler/video/31319565
smackinuup wrote:
fighting chance.
Dude... cyclops
Cyclops is definitely the way to go. Other than that, I'm not very aware of a good tier2 unsc push. I mainly play as covenant though
when will choppers be nerfed? i want to play unsc again with the ability to take map control. cause right now you have no chance va banished as unsc early game
Yomado wrote:
when will choppers be nerfed? i want to play unsc again with the ability to take map control. cause right now you have no chance va banished as unsc early game
Probably never. For whatever reason 343 is in love with Cov/Banished.

Blatantly unbalanced.Impossible to counter counter with UNSC.
Yomado wrote:

Not like UNSC didn't have months of unopposed JR dominance. Balance takes time.
Yomado wrote:

ya yet choppers absolutely reck everything early on and jack rabbits could be countered by rines germade

while there is no counter for chopper spam early on esulting in unsc getting screwed
Yomado wrote:
Yomado wrote:

ya yet choppers absolutely reck everything early on and jack rabbits could be countered by rines germade

while there is no counter for chopper spam early on esulting in unsc getting screwed
Pre-nerf Jackrabbits had to true counter, you just hoped you could rush them faster. And if you were Banished you......tried.

Choppers currently are very strong, and while I believe they are counterable they most likely will receive​ a nerf.
Yomado wrote:
Yomado wrote:

Pre-nerf Jackrabbits had to true counter, you just hoped you could rush them faster. And if you were Banished you......tried.

Choppers currently are very strong, and while I believe they are counterable they most likely will receive​ a nerf.
It's pretty easy to stop a JR and chopper rush. You have to go collect RSS and PWR to efficiently put turrets on your base and get some upgrades going. You could just hug your base wile turrets do most of the damage. Granted UNSC turret upgrades are a little more expensive, but they seem to have a high DPS than Covy turrets. Banished are not as good as you think either, most of their units are cheaper and like strength and DPS. UNSC have decent def and dps to boot, you really have to micro to counter a rush successfully and you CAN'T wait to attack, you have to roll on them to take the map back.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 61
  4. 62
  5. 63
  6. 64
  7. 65
  8. ...
  9. 100