2. ...
  3. 82
  4. 83
  5. 84
  6. 85
  7. 86
  8. ...
  9. 100
The nightingale's healing rate needs to be fixed, the same can be said about the colony leader siphon and combat healing stacking on top of each other. The colony leader is near impossible to kill inside a garrison.
His is getting reduced.
I just don't understand how PC users are STILL having game crashing issues... jesus ive crashed 2 times ONLY since the patch that fixed that like 3 or 4 patches ago.... and that's just cause out of sync issues... im just shocked everyone is blaming 343 when yet its your PC.... clearly especially if myn never crashed back when my windows was corrupted due to sleep mode activating and refusing to reactivate causing me to force restart it which really ruined my windows and the insider builds and everything.... format and reinstall windows and make SURE YOUR SPECS ARE HIGHER!!! don't run the game off a labtop and expect zero crashes... nor a i3 and expect perfect performance.... if your on xbox then idk what the issue is but I refuse to deal with the low FPS and such from xbox halo wars 2
I just don't understand how PC users are STILL having game crashing issues... jesus ive crashed 2 times ONLY since the patch that fixed that like 3 or 4 patches ago.... and that's just cause out of sync issues... im just shocked everyone is blaming 343 when yet its your PC.... clearly especially if myn never crashed back when my windows was corrupted due to sleep mode activating and refusing to reactivate causing me to force restart it which really ruined my windows and the insider builds and everything.... format and reinstall windows and make SURE YOUR SPECS ARE HIGHER!!! don't run the game off a labtop and expect zero crashes... nor a i3 and expect perfect performance.... if your on xbox then idk what the issue is but I refuse to deal with the low FPS and such from xbox halo wars 2
It still crashes randomly, server disconnects are a bit of a pain to deal with. This game has low resource needs and an i3 is plenty to run a game, an i5 is ideal, and i7 isn't needed. each processor is better than it's lower counter part but they just have features. Don't say anything about quad core because a majority of games don't support it and same goes for hyper threading which is and i7 feature. This game upon launch had terrible resource management, and you couldn't even play a 3v3 without lagging out.
H4RR0 wrote:
H4RR0 wrote:
The banished sheild generators are not op haha. To the people wanting them fixed please stop complaining. If you were to be able to shoot the sheild generator through the sheild how does that physically make sense lol. And for 2 do you know how easy it is to take the sheild down, and if you see another sheild generator building you just destroy it before it goes up! Simple. They trade doing turret damage to you by playing defensively with the shield! So stop complaining about it and just learn your way around it like the rest of us who played the heck out of halo wars 1 and know what op banished sheild really are haha. Go play definitive edition and completely sheild down a covi base. It'll make you so greatful for the sheilds in halo wars 2! Have a nice day!
The difference is that the shield generator was a building you needed to build so if you had too many of them then you lost any ability to to make supplies or build the units you need. Also the Halo Wars 1 shields only protected the base so you could take out the defending army and then destroy the base.

It takes around 30 second to destroy a base with all shields and you have to take out and army that sits underneath it. Vultures are the only way to take them down fast and that leaves UNSC at a severe disadvantage.

Base trade is well in favor of the Banished with the shield stacking and the fact that they have a mobile base destroyer (Locust).

Please think about the issue before you post next time. (Also, unless I am mistaken, you have not played a game since March).
Dude I play on a different GT btw so maybe you shouldn't assume stuff. And secondly, I am in champ 1v1 and I have taken down countless other people using sheild strays on their base with ease. It's a matter of seeing what they are doing with the sheilds and countering it just like with everything else in halo wars 2. Its not hard. But hey, maybe I'm just thinking that everyone that played this game has the mind and intelligence for it. I guess I was wrong. The real problem here is that all you complainers just don't want to deal with it period as an aspect of the game and so your solution is to complain about it instead of playing the game better. So calm your baby -Yoink- there bud and just work at getting better!
Please upload a game playing against a Banished champion using shield stacking while you play as UNSC. Please let us all know of your alt GT so we can learn from your stats if you speak the truth.
It's pretty powerful. I like thinking outside the box so I built a second base(as colony) I put a sensor tower at the back left, two shield towers one at back right and top left, and one cloaking tower top right. At this point I build a foundry in the back space, I build 8 reavers and attach turrets to them, and place four of them on each side. I then build two apex buildings, one at the top left and right. I finally build 4 blister backs, place turrets on them, and place two of them on each side spread out... Now all I have to do is wait, of course I can still be killed after a while of constant fire but I can take out a lot of their army, almost all. It's only meant for defense so I use leader powers to help out my allies.

So yes the shields are powerful, and I wish we could have something like this on the UNSC.
Omni Sweep wrote:
The nightingale's healing rate needs to be fixed, the same can be said about the colony leader siphon and combat healing stacking on top of each other. The colony leader is near impossible to kill inside a garrison.
His is getting reduced.
I just read that thread a bit ago after I posted this, I'm glad to see that happening.
A lot of great patches with the June update!!! Kudos to the 343 team for working on these and listening to the community. Very happy with a lot of the fixes :)
I'm not sure if this was ever mentioned, but I did notice when spawning in multiple units they tend to have one stuck in front of the base. I haven't noticed it lately, but I have had this issue when trying to keep someone under pressure/fire while a teammate make their move for a final blow.
I'm not sure if this was ever mentioned, but I did notice when spawning in multiple units they tend to have one stuck in front of the base. I haven't noticed it lately, but I have had this issue when trying to keep someone under pressure/fire while a teammate make their move for a final blow.
Yes, I posted it once or twice. It usually only happened to banished leaders, so I was lucky enough to teleport them, but with marines I was boned.
Yes, I posted it once or twice. It usually only happened to banished leaders, so I was lucky enough to teleport them, but with marines I was boned.
I usually play Shipmaster and it's a pain to have to use my TP just for one unit. I haven't had that hapen to me for UNSC.
I usually play Shipmaster and it's a pain to have to use my TP just for one unit. I haven't had that hapen to me for UNSC.
Yea. It's brutal. I think I was decimus, so it wasn't a killer, but it sucked.
I've only had this happen when the rally flag is to close to the base.

I tried to put the rally flag next to the base so when I mass released they wouldn't go through the walk out animation and get killed before they could actually fight. However, they got stuck walking in circles cause they can't actually reach a rally point that close to base.
In all honestly 3v3 multiplayer in unplayable. Full of rushes and is just an awful experience
So I was testing out Jerome and the Arbiter on Skirmish against normal AI just to learn the abilities, etc. and I found that Jerome's field promotion if you use it on units that are already at veterancy 2 or 3 will get demoted to veterancy 1.
Multiple streamers testing Jerome saying his second leader perk that boosts all stats below pop 40 will lead to crazy jackrabbit rush. I guess we will find out tomorrow.
Anyone else having issues where base plot, power, teleporter, and healing tower icons on the map just vanishing? I don't mean because of cloaking generators. They just vanish off the mini-map.
I did notice a bug with the plasma bolt. If you rapidly click all three shots out one or two will register. HW1 had the same issue with cutters mac rounds too.
Halo team please know that the stat bug fix did not work properly. Yes my multiplayer stats got restored correctly but my global did not get fixed at all. My total time played and all that still remains low. Ive got like over 700hrs on this game and it doesnt show that. Please reply or like this post to let me know u have seen this. Thx
I'm loving everything keep up the good work! One thing I would love to see is a mode where there is 3 teams of 2 going at it or 6 individuals all going against each other.
Baker481 wrote:
Please report bugs or issues in the support forums thanks, there should be a topic already discussing this there
Colossus and Mantis still don't feel right. Obviously it's still early and I need more time with them, but from the couple games I played I noticed that:
  • Colossus damage and HP feel right, but the range and speed is still atrocious. Combine the fact that stomp does not, in any way, match the unit. So my experience showed that the Colossus wouldn't even attack a base until it was right on it, despite being in LoS w/ no FoW. It actually has less range than the Wraith and Grizzly despite being described as a long distance unit.
  • Mantis still gets cut down like nothing, but I'm hesitant to say it needs any more health. I'd suggest lowering the pop. to match the Marauder and Warthog, and perhaps tinker with the armor.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 82
  4. 83
  5. 84
  6. 85
  7. 86
  8. ...
  9. 100