2. ...
  3. 93
  4. 94
  5. 95
  6. 96
  7. 97
  8. ...
  9. 100
Elite Enforcer rush are too OP, needs to be nerf like the jump pack brutes, Make elite enforcers tech 2, and elite rangers tech 1, same with the jump pack brutes.
they don't need to be moved or nerfed, they are at an okay level, you can counter them it just takes some microing. Enforcers are anti-infantry along with medium building damage. UNSC with have to build counters for this snipers, flamers, and JR. Covenant will just need a well placed suicide grunt squad and choppers. Enforcers seem op when paired with rangers, which just melt infantry with ease. They're expensive too so that a downside for resource placement.
Oh yea they do need a nerf ever have elite enforcers covered by scouts in 3s rush your base. They need a good nerf, they are too strong vs buildings even with turrets up the enforcers will slaughter your base and them being anti building units their anti infantry damage is insane. As a tier 1 unit they are simply to powerful, maybe they could nerf base damage then add it back in tier 2 with the plasma upgrade. There's no denying elite enforcers are OP atm.
Elite Enforcer rush are too OP, needs to be nerf like the jump pack brutes, Make elite enforcers tech 2, and elite rangers tech 1, same with the jump pack brutes.
they don't need to be moved or nerfed, they are at an okay level, you can counter them it just takes some microing. Enforcers are anti-infantry along with medium building damage. UNSC with have to build counters for this snipers, flamers, and JR. Covenant will just need a well placed suicide grunt squad and choppers. Enforcers seem op when paired with rangers, which just melt infantry with ease. They're expensive too so that a downside for resource placement.
Oh yea they do need a nerf ever have elite enforcers covered by scouts in 3s rush your base. They need a good nerf, they are too strong vs buildings even with turrets up the enforcers will slaughter your base and them being anti building units their anti infantry damage is insane. As a tier 1 unit they are simply to powerful, maybe they could nerf base damage then add it back in tier 2 with the plasma upgrade. There's no denying elite enforcers are OP atm.
they're really not op... they're yellow against buildings and scouts kill them so easily
Could we not have HW1 colours for MP? Green orange blue white black brown UNSC and Red Green Orange Blue Purple Yellow for banished?
they're really not op... they're yellow against buildings and scouts kill them so easily
they kinda are OP, they can drop an entire base with a full army cap in less than 8 seconds, that's faster than unsc flame throwers, locust, and even full pop cap of jump pack brutes. I do agree they need to be nerfed then add in a tech 2 and 3 upgrade to bring them back up to where they are now.
With Sergeant Johnson's bunker upgrade, the seems to be a bug where they do not get applied to any bunkers that existed before the upgrade was chosen. Only bunkers placed afterwards have expanded capacity and shields. In addition to the suggestions I made here

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/38bd6e2ebbb14e5b9b359bb029588800/topics/design-feedback-multiplayer/f867bb10-0707-4f98-bd40-6b60299a9692/posts?page=92#post1839

any upgrades should automatically be applied to bunkers on the map. Also, I feel like the Smart Missile could use a velocity buff, since it looks kinda silly in comparison to Jerome's hydra launcher.
Can you put in an option if your game freezes, you can log back on and jump back into your game? It sucks when your in a match and your game freezes ,and you get a loss. Ecspecially when your about to win.
MAP DESIGN:

One major issue with map design is units being able to shoot through walls with full effect. Example: I placed two Kodiaks on a ridge to bombard an enemy base below in hopes of luring their army to my Grizzlies and Condors. Instead, their turret and small arms fire went through the environment (through over 20 feet of ground) and hit my Kodiaks at full damage. This makes the high ground somewhat worthless and is highly unrealistic. Please fix.

Some expansion bases should be defended with another faction including the Covenant, Sentinels, Human Rebels, etc. Currently they are all unoccupied which is kind of boring.

There should also be a larger variety of structures such as Supply Elevators, Mega Turrets, Life Support Pods (more unit capacity) like in HW1.

UNITS:

I wish there was a covenant faction with different units than the Banished, especially with the recent addition of The Arbiter, who I believe should have classic units (Halo Wars 1) as he is not part of the Banished and for variety. For example, he should have the Vampire rather than the Reaver. The Vampire was far more mobile and it's Stasis Bomb upgraded was lethal. To nay-sayers, there should not be an issue with an anti-air air unit because there are several anti-infantry infantry units.

I wish units had more upgrades as well. Most units tend to have 0-1 upgrades (some have 2). The Infantry, Air, and Vehicle upgrades aren't bad, but having more unit-specific ability upgrades would be fun.

Overall it's a fun game that improves upon some aspects from HW1, but in some ways HW1 was superior.
can we please get a charge timer added to displacement? im a beleaver that no 1 ability can win a game however displacement is a instant army teleporter, its so ynfaur for unac because you can just teleport away.

displacement makes eradication or close air support look like a joke. people who say displacement is all ship has are so wrong.
MAP DESIGN:

One major issue with map design is units being able to shoot through walls with full effect. Example: I placed two Kodiaks on a ridge to bombard an enemy base below in hopes of luring their army to my Grizzlies and Condors. Instead, their turret and small arms fire went through the environment (through over 20 feet of ground) and hit my Kodiaks at full damage. This makes the high ground somewhat worthless and is highly unrealistic. Please fix.

Some expansion bases should be defended with another faction including the Covenant, Sentinels, Human Rebels, etc. Currently they are all unoccupied which is kind of boring.

There should also be a larger variety of structures such as Supply Elevators, Mega Turrets, Life Support Pods (more unit capacity) like in HW1.

UNITS:

I wish there was a covenant faction with different units than the Banished, especially with the recent addition of The Arbiter, who I believe should have classic units (Halo Wars 1) as he is not part of the Banished and for variety. For example, he should have the Vampire rather than the Reaver. The Vampire was far more mobile and it's Stasis Bomb upgraded was lethal. To nay-sayers, there should not be an issue with an anti-air air unit because there are several anti-infantry infantry units.

I wish units had more upgrades as well. Most units tend to have 0-1 upgrades (some have 2). The Infantry, Air, and Vehicle upgrades aren't bad, but having more unit-specific ability upgrades would be fun.

Overall it's a fun game that improves upon some aspects from HW1, but in some ways HW1 was superior.
^^^ devs take notes
Similarly to the post up above. Scout units seem to have been an issue from launch, and while we have seen small steps into trying to make the scout unit more balanced it still seems as if building a massive army of Jackrabbits, Ghosts or Choppers at the beginning of the game is the best way to overwhelm the enemy team. This isn't too much of an issue in 1 vs. 1 but in 2 vs. 2 and 3 vs. 3 the problem of facing 3 enemy teams; all running scout vehicle units is incredibly overwhelming and overpowering. Please buff everything around scout units (making tier 1 turrets stronger and cheaper, while making their upgrades cost less power, making marines/grunts stronger against scout units, etc.) OR nerf scout units. I know that in this forum people tend to be against the whole nerfing thing, so buffing all OTHER units and structures around them would be an option for the community.

Maybe I'm just old school but when I envision a "scout" unit I don't think of something that can tear down bases and destroy squadrons of marines and grunts. I think of a incredibly fast, really weak, and fragile units. Not something that can destroy buildings because someone decided to take advantage of the fact that scout units are relatively cheap so spam building them was the way to go.
MAP DESIGN:

UNITS:

Well said
Hunters Brand misfires if you lose sight of your target area, still costing the rss and cool down, but not acctually firing. Not only that, but Jeromes ability (the one that drops the ship fragments down) does more damage (in total) has a lower cool down and gives a buff. Considering that this ability is Colonies bread and butter I think these issues need to be adressed.

Although I agree that snipers needed a nerf, their pop cost, upgrade cost and power cost are a little out of whack now compared to elite rangers. Perhaps combine a slight range increase with the removal of their "im over here!!!" Laser would make them more worth buying if you dident want to change the cost. Also, under no circumstance should a sniper bullet be blocked by a shroud.

Scouts should have a longer build time, as it stands if you want to beat cutter all you have to do is build scouts. Marines Grenade ability should be changed to an rpg ability so they can actualy fight scouts without missing (and then dieing, losing map control, and ultimatly the game) reduce their damage overall, but bring it back up to where it is now with the Marine upgrades. (To avoid infantry rushes)

for the love of god buff warthogs and muraders.
so I see a lot of people complaining about displacement but not one person say anything about hunters brand, you have practically no time to react but that actually kills the army instead of just moving it. Then you have atriox which can literally make his army invincible, just saying
so I see a lot of people complaining about displacement but not one person say anything about hunters brand, you have practically no time to react but that actually kills the army instead of just moving it. Then you have atriox which can literally make his army invincible, just saying
The video for this paticular leader before it's release. 343 intentionally made it this way, there really isn't much going for colony.
The video for this paticular leader before it's release. 343 intentionally made it this way, there really isn't much going for colony.
and shipmaster has practically no offensive abilities it's basically his only offensive leader, if they add a cool down it'll be pointless as it does 0 damage even if it did connect
and shipmaster has practically no offensive abilities it's basically his only offensive leader, if they add a cool down it'll be pointless as it does 0 damage even if it did connect
I know... I play the shipmaster and the arbiter. I never stated either Nerf was needed.
I know... I play the shipmaster and the arbiter. I never stated either Nerf was needed.
well... you main in diamond league, and it sounded like you were trying to say that it needed nerfing
well... you main in diamond league, and it sounded like you were trying to say that it needed nerfing
I'm not sure what you are getting at with my rank placement on the Xbox, but I was simply stating that colony's leader power was intentionally ment to give no warning when it hits. The DPS is fine and the recharge rate is fine now as well. Colony is well balanced and can be countered. Shipmaster has no teeth, I do agree with you on that. Displacement and teleport are his only good leader powers. The drop ship isn't as good as it once was either, which was silly to have that nerfed in my opinion.
I just hope they buff Anders , Johnson , Forge in the coming balance update.
Okay I really feel as if there is a major unbalance for decimus! I'm not saying I'm all bad -Yoink- and unbeatable but I'm 1950 ONYX and every single time I play someone with decimus I cannot win. Different strategies all around. Infantry vs infantry decimus wins hands down. I have played both a rush strategy and turtle whereas my infantry or vehicles were level 2 if not level 3 upgrade not tech upgrade specific upgrade and every single time the other player playing decimus wins. How do u have 120 units including an omega team drop with artillary base support get wiped out by a decimus char. I get no one was playing him and 341 added some sweet stuff to get people to use him again but it's way too unbalanced. Look I'm not at all a sore loser. I love playing tough games and I always aprreaciate a good win by the other team. I'm the first to tell them all bad -Yoink- but this has to be addressed. Just balance out the hero portion of him at the least. No way Jerome and omega team which is three Spartans lose straight up to one hero!!!!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 93
  4. 94
  5. 95
  6. 96
  7. 97
  8. ...
  9. 100