2. ...
  3. 94
  4. 95
  5. 96
  6. 97
  7. 98
  8. ...
  9. 100
Great buff for the arbitor on this update however the cloaking and high XP damage of initial infantry is highly unbalanced. Seriously.....35/80 infantry is wiped out and then cloaked infantry units just parade into a base unharmed???? Really 341??? That's like 4 times and a real exploit. No sore loser here but as we all know there are ones that will play a cheap game just to win no fun herez that's why I bought this game... To play and have fun!!! Please fix this ridiculous gap...
Yomado wrote:
I believe that you shouldnt be able to pick the same leader as someone. There are enough of a diversity of different leaders to chose from. For example going up against 3 shipmasters in a party of 3 is just redicilous. Or 3 atrioxs. Without a disruption bomb in this game to stop leader powers. 3 eradications, 3 displacements is literally impossible to counter. My solution to this, is to make it so you cant choose the same leader as someone else did on your side.

The way the game is right now. Its either a 3 shipmaster rush, or 3 man atriox rush, before the nerf, all 3 man jerome rush.. we dont talk about how something that is good against infantry,vehicles AND AIR even makes it through development. I think making the game this way would give Halo Wars more of a diversity between matches. And not so much of everyone just spamming whats considered OP in the moment of whatevers current patches are out.
I would love to hear about anything else people would to say or add about this topic.
3 shipmasters would be dead before 6 minutes vs my team. 3 atrioxes would get pooped on by 1 jerome mantis and a chosen. onyx 1700s highest rank, please get champ top 50 before posting your opinion. thanks
Don't listen to him, yomado is champ 50 because he gets carried. Yomado is in fact trash
I really don't care when people say "ooooh! if you have well placed suicide grunts you can avoid elite enforcer rushes!" or "oooh, scouts can kill elite enforcers!" like no, nerf them period. they are the new locusts of the game. 343, creative assembly, play your game and you will understand, it is unbelievable.
I really don't care when people say "ooooh! if you have well placed suicide grunts you can avoid elite enforcer rushes!" or "oooh, scouts can kill elite enforcers!" like no, nerf them period. they are the new locusts of the game. 343, creative assembly, play your game and you will understand, it is unbelievable.
Well seems as though everyone says they're easily countered and you're the only one complaining I would say you can counter them, suicide grunts absolutely destroy them same with scouts. I'm assuming you go straight for etch with no defense, so when they smash you, you cry "it's op" as you're incapable of adjusting. Sorry for the rant just getting triggered about people crying that they're op when infact they're not
Well seems as though everyone says they're easily countered and you're the only one complaining I would say you can counter them, suicide grunts absolutely destroy them same with scouts. I'm assuming you go straight for etch with no defense, so when they smash you, you cry "it's op" as you're incapable of adjusting. Sorry for the rant just getting triggered about people crying that they're op when infact they're not
they r op, and i believe you use them. thats why you defend them.
Wow, all UNSC leaders got reduced costs and reduced times for their leaders and yet the marines are still not nurffed. I'm done with this game, it favors the UNSC hardcore. Marines need a nurf. I was a proud fan of Halo Wars fan, but your game is broken and needs serious rework. I just got rushed within a few minutes of the game by marines and ODSTs suicide grunt were ready but didn't take out the 5 marine squads and 3 ODSTs. He went start for my raid camp, so can't create more. After that my turrets were easily wiped by grenades. What's the point in offering multiple leaders if you only want us to play on one side. Are you guys even testing these things? No wonder there isn't any tournaments for this game it's so unbalanced.
True Draco wrote:
Wow, all UNSC leaders got reduced costs and reduced times for their leaders and yet the marines are still not nurffed. I'm done with this game, it favors the UNSC hardcore. Marines need a nurf. I was a proud fan of Halo Wars fan, but your game is broken and needs serious rework. I just got rushed within a few minutes of the game by marines and ODSTs suicide grunt were ready but didn't take out the 5 marine squads and 3 ODSTs. He went start for my raid camp, so can't create more. After that my turrets were easily wiped by grenades. What's the point in offering multiple leaders if you only want us to play on one side. Are you guys even testing these things? No wonder there isn't any tournaments for this game it's so unbalanced.
I have played 5 matches today in 1v1 and 4 of the 5 were cutter. Gee, I wonder why!!!!!!
actually I use the ghost opener, and I did use enforcers but they ruin your early game eco and as I stated, any competent player upwards can build suicide grunts or scouts and kill them
Don't know how but when you play VS AI the AI seems to know where your base is as soon as you start constructing it from the start of the game even if they haven't even seen the base yet. This is why I wait till my team builds a base first because they know when a base is being constructed and they rush it.
The new update does not help Kinsano in the least bit.
Flamehogs are basically on Par with normal Warthogs on base damage but still has the decrease in damage v. Vehicle/Air all the while costing more than normal warthogs.
Lowering the Veterncy on flamehogs/Hellbringers is even a bigger disadvantage but i cant complain too much since every other hotdrop was also nerfed.

Time will tell if the Kinsano Cyclops will even be worth the build time. After the April nerf she just wasn't worth using
more maps would be great
I have been playing all 3v3 Multiplayer Matches (not vs AI). Lately I have been seeing a lot of rushes from mainly the arbiter using Elite Enforcers and other Banished with Banshees. I know that the banshees are being nerfed, which is great, but the elite enforces are way too over powered against everything. I got rushed one match by a full army of Elite Enforces, which killed my first base in a matter of seconds, even with a shield. Immediately after that, Arbiter used the teleport ability and because Enforcers are so small, was able to put his entire army to my 2nd base, knocking out both bases in under 20 seconds. Not even enough time to get my units back to help, and knocking me out of the game. Even if my units did come to help, Elite Enforces when in numbers, can easily destroy Air, Vehicle, or Infantry units. This happened very early in the game. They are way too cheap, and should not be a Tech 1 unit. This was also a flaw with Match Making, because we versed the same team 4 times in a row, and were unable to defeat that rush, trying a different strategy just to counter that rush every time. Something needs to be done about Elite Enforcers!

(FIXED with recent patch) On another note, there seems to be a bug with Ghosts and their ram ability. I was using Atriox, and I saw a player repeatedly kill my hero by spamming the ability key, which would make the ghosts take turn infinitely ramming my hero until he died. This happened only with maybe 5 or 6 Ghosts, and during the time my Atriox was unable to attack or move.

Scout units seem to be way too powerful, seeing how anybody can build a full army of them with little expense and win a rush. They are meant to be SCOUTS, not game enders...

There seems to be a great deal of lag and performance issues (XBOX ONE) lately. Temporary freezing happens every game, maybe 5 or more times a game and renders the user completely useless while it happens. My friend experienced an odd type of Lag, where everything was delayed about 10 seconds. His microphone was normal and he tested his connection, so I did not believe it was a connection or ISP issue. He would use a leader power, and it would spawn in after 5 to 10 seconds later. This happened for the entire match for him, and he could not regulate troops or build bases.
actually I use the ghost opener, and I did use enforcers but they ruin your early game eco and as I stated, any competent player upwards can build suicide grunts or scouts and kill them
The AOE damage on EOs easily kill the suicide grunts, and the arbiters teleport allows EO armies to easily get in and out of those situations. They shouldn't be a a Tech 1 unit.
The AOE damage on EOs easily kill the suicide grunts, and the arbiters teleport allows EO armies to easily get in and out of those situations. They shouldn't be a a Tech 1 unit.
believe it or not you also have a teleport ! meaning you can tp the grunts onto the elite enforcers and kill them
believe it or not you also have a teleport ! meaning you can tp the grunts onto the elite enforcers and kill them
Teleport got nerfed for that reason, and not everyone has it. UNSC would be completely useless against EO rush
Teleport got nerfed for that reason, and not everyone has it. UNSC would be completely useless against EO rush
praise!
praise!
jackrabbits,flamethrowers and marines do the UNSC have them ? also teched up turrets or do they only exist when I use UNSC
I really don't think enforcers are over powered.

This is especially true towards the later parts of the game when you get Fortifications or Shield Generators. If there's anything that could be adjusted on them it could be their speed however, I see that most people who have problem with Elite Enforcers in the game are people who don't build up an army during Tech 1. I've tried Elite Enforcer Rushing with 2 other buddies for fun to see if it'll work and the ONLY people we get are people who just rush to Tech 2 without building any sort of mini army at the beginning of the game or people who decided to rush us so we just went straight for their base.

You can't rush to tech 2, that's inefficient. You'll sacrifice map control and defense in the process. The reason why Elite Enforcers seem over-powered to some people is because they don't build their units up at the beginning (and no not JUST Marines/Grunts, I'm actually talking about getting a raid camp/barracks going and building up some anti infantry units paired with your average grunts and choppers). This is how the game is, any RTS game is like this.

Once the Elite Enforcer rush fails you've pretty much won the game, assuming you're able to pull out some banshees/hornets or vehicles out before they have the chance to build up. It really isn't hard to combat, especially with the Tier 1 teleport nerf they implemented today.
praise!
jackrabbits,flamethrowers and marines do the UNSC have them ? also teched up turrets or do they only exist when I use UNSC
you can stun them with your elite enforcers and do a little bit micro, turrets? lmao don't make me laugh, enforcers take turrets out in seconds. gg
praise!
you can stun them with your elite enforcers and do a little bit micro, turrets? lmao don't make me laugh, enforcers take turrets out in seconds. gg
I'll 1v1 you, and I will use any leader you want me to and I can guarantee I can beat the enforcer rush pick any leader and you use the enforcer rush, I use to enforcer rush but people with basic IQ sadly countered it, this I why I ghost opener and I main arbiter so the opportunity is there for me.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 94
  4. 95
  5. 96
  6. 97
  7. 98
  8. ...
  9. 100