2. ...
  3. 95
  4. 96
  5. 97
  6. 98
  7. 99
  8. ...
  9. 100
Jump pack brutes need to be nerfed. They do way too much building damage and they are near impossible to kill with 4 turrets set to anti infantry along with slews of anti infantry on them.

The mines completely eat up any opposing infantry and nothing nothing can stop them in strong #s.

Most over exploited tactic is the jump pack brutes rush. They should not be able to overcome 4 turrets and anti infantry.
Serina just broke the game.

Her freeze units and powers are too overpowered early game. Her air units, in a swarm of 5, froze everything I had, even their counters before I could even hit them. Her cryo troopers are capable of freezing even suicide grunts mid run, and their range makes it impossible for anti infantry like Elite ranger to even hit them before freezing. Her cryo mine ability manages to freeze everything within a rather large radius, which is good as a defensive measure, but the recharge time made it impossible to even counter her rush because she just drops the lines on your base and your units freeze instantly as they come out.

Even Colony, inside the shields of a Covenant base, got frozen.

Her freeze units and powers are too overpowered early game. Her air units, in a swarm of 5, froze everything I had, even their counters before I could even hit them. Her cryo troopers are capable of freezing even suicide grunts mid run, and their range makes it impossible for anti infantry like Elite ranger to even hit them before freezing. Her cryo mine ability manages to freeze everything within a rather large radius, which is good as a defensive measure, but the recharge time made it impossible to even counter her rush because she just drops the lines on your base and your units freeze instantly as they come out.

She's not overpower at all.. she was very disappointing..

She's not overpower at all.. she was very disappointing..
Yeah true, no one cares about her lol, the only good thing about her is her freeze abilities, other than that eh
she's not even available for me to download yet
Can we all take a sec to appreciate that when a new leader comes out, half the population thinks she overpowered and broken, and the other half think they're weak garbage? And that maybe it'll take more than a game or two in order to understand the subtleties involved in figuring out new strategies? No? Just shout angrily? Cool cool.
Jump pack brutes need to be nerfed. They do way too much building damage and they are near impossible to kill with 4 turrets set to anti infantry along with slews of anti infantry on them.

The mines completely eat up any opposing infantry and nothing nothing can stop them in strong #s.

Most over exploited tactic is the jump pack brutes rush. They should not be able to overcome 4 turrets and anti infantry.
Brutes are terrible why would you nerf such a bad unit? Base damage is their only use and it's not hard to defend. Take that away then what would they have?
So the game is broken completely. Serena forge is a mess...worse than the old Jerome. Game has officially killed itself.
After playing a few games of PvP in 3v3 team war I have come to the conclusion that it is extremely difficult to counter a team that has her with either a rush or a turtle due to two things the first is her glaciers that just stop me when I'm trying to push and when I push through to her base she has the option of having 5 of them and if I turtle then I have to deal with her over powering me and taking the power nodes allowing her to run rough shot over me due to frozen nodes imo she kills early to mid game for most leaders
Serina is very devalued against other leaders, her leadership powers have too much scope, making the game slow, their units have too much advantage against infantry or anti-infantry and even against air vehicles, Serina just comes to break the Balance, in battles only makes them slow and boring, because they do not give you the option to defend yourself against their units, many times you have to retire and wait for an ally to help you because a single player against Serina their units are Quickly decimated
I've had quite a few games against Serina and played a couple as her and I feel she is just way too powerful. The Cryo Bomb and then Seismic Blast destroys an entire army immediately and the if she loses any troops she just reinforces with Cryo Drop, while also destroying more forces with the seismic blasts in there. She needs a missive increase in cooldown for her abilities in my opinion. The only way I have found to fight her is to spread out your forces, but I'm not a robot so I can't really do that.

Edit: I also think that the AOE of her abilities should be nerfed
Forge is currently beyond broken with his Forgehog.

Please fix.

Game is unplayable at the moment
I really don't care when people say "ooooh! if you have well placed suicide grunts you can avoid elite enforcer rushes!" or "oooh, scouts can kill elite enforcers!" like no, nerf them period. they are the new locusts of the game. 343, creative assembly, play your game and you will understand, it is unbelievable.
Well seems as though everyone says they're easily countered and you're the only one complaining I would say you can counter them, suicide grunts absolutely destroy them same with scouts. I'm assuming you go straight for etch with no defense, so when they smash you, you cry "it's op" as you're incapable of adjusting. Sorry for the rant just getting triggered about people crying that they're op when infact they're not
they r op, and i believe you use them. thats why you defend them.
actually I use the ghost opener, and I did use enforcers but they ruin your early game eco and as I stated, any competent player upwards can build suicide grunts or scouts and kill them
The AOE damage on EOs easily kill the suicide grunts, and the arbiters teleport allows EO armies to easily get in and out of those situations. They shouldn't be a a Tech 1 unit.
believe it or not you also have a teleport ! meaning you can tp the grunts onto the elite enforcers and kill them
Teleport got nerfed for that reason, and not everyone has it. UNSC would be completely useless against EO rush
praise!
jackrabbits,flamethrowers and marines do the UNSC have them ? also teched up turrets or do they only exist when I use UNSC
you can stun them with your elite enforcers and do a little bit micro, turrets? lmao don't make me laugh, enforcers take turrets out in seconds. gg
You seriously need to stop crying about Enforcers, they're fine where they're now. I will 1v1 you and prove they are NOT op, I'll even us UNSC leader. Elite Enforcers are an extremely risky move for a starting army because of the cost it takes for them to build.
I have no idea why the guys at 343 thought 300% damage increase was necessary for forges warthog, but it shouldn't be taking out 12 rabbits single handedly,and one shot-ing groups of units two and half minute into the game. Its actually asinine.
I have no idea why the guys at 343 thought 300% damage increase was necessary for forges warthog, but it shouldn't be taking out 12 rabbits single handedly,and one shot-ing groups of units two and half minute into the game. Its actually asinine.
I think there is a strong consensus that the Anvil round damage is over the top. I see it getting toned down to 100-150%.
I think there is a strong consensus that the Anvil round damage is over the top. I see it getting toned down to 100-150%.
Well he was useless, we got what we wanted technically.
yeah like i said in another thread, after so many seasons of being bad i think they wanted to ensure he is good this season then maybe tone him down a bit if it was too much. We couldnt afford another season of weak Forge.
yeah like i said in another thread, after so many seasons of being bad i think they wanted to ensure he is good this season then maybe tone him down a bit if it was too much. We couldnt afford another season of weak Forge.
DT would agree that if they toned down Anvil but buffed his RE leader powers back closer to what they were that he could then remain viable? Because his macro play is strong now but a bit more and he would be quite in leagues with Shipmaster, pre-nerf Cutter and current Jerome (though he is superior to all of them now imo)

I am also more convinced that Forge can be played to a very high level and would then maybe only struggle with the top 50 or so guys but that anything before that is certainly achievable with Forge.
DT would agree that if they toned down Anvil but buffed his RE leader powers back closer to what they were that he could then remain viable? Because his macro play is strong now but a bit more and he would be quite in leagues with Shipmaster, pre-nerf Cutter and current Jerome (though he is superior to all of them now imo)

I am also more convinced that Forge can be played to a very high level and would then maybe only struggle with the top 50 or so guys but that anything before that is certainly achievable with Forge.
I hate to get into the "top players/highlevel" conversations because it seems to upset people, but i honestly feel i got everything i needed to compete with the leaders and players i struggled against with this patch. My scatterbomb hits hard now, forgehog has more durability. Transport helps a ton "i also just learned you dont need vision lmao". I can better keep up with Cutter infantry and dont have to worry about him sending a single jackrabbit to my base to call down ODST that one shot my generators even with a two flame turrets up. They could have only increased the anvil round only 100% and i think my win/loss record would be exactly the same this season with all the other changes. I havent even used grizzlys yet, the games never really get that far to see how effective they are.

I hate to get into the "top players/highlevel" conversations because it seems to upset people, but i honestly feel i got everything i needed to compete with the leaders and players i struggled against with this patch. My scatterbomb hits hard now, forgehog has more durability. Transport helps a ton "i also just learned you dont need vision lmao". I can better keep up with Cutter infantry and dont have to worry about him sending a single jackrabbit to my base to call down ODST that one shot my generators even with a two flame turrets up. They could have only increased the anvil round only 100% and i think my win/loss record would be exactly the same this season with all the other changes. I havent even used grizzlys yet, the games never really get that far to see how effective they are.
Its good to hear that. Like you I began with Forge in preseason but unlike you I jumped ship once he got nerfed into the gutter. Forgive me lol.

And man Transport is great! Its basically teleport and yeah no need for vision! Go drop a piss load of Cyclops and sack a couple generators and then run away
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 95
  4. 96
  5. 97
  6. 98
  7. 99
  8. ...
  9. 100