Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo Wars Series

Developers and hardcore gamers 合作

OP BlinxESP

Hi, I have seen this video and I feel it is really interesting. The game should be balanced thinking about the top players. Rewarding high skills, and making it harder to be a top player. Please, watch this video.

Competitive games
Dang, thank you so much for sharing that. I feel like it explains the current state of so many games perfectly!
Dang, thank you so much for sharing that. I feel like it explains the current state of so many games perfectly!
yes of corse
sadly I don't think 343 is capable of creating a game with a high skill cap.
IxJeddeyxI wrote:
You've obviously never played competitive Halo 5 then lol
IxJeddeyxI wrote:
I have and its not good.
IxJeddeyxI wrote:
IxJeddeyxI wrote:
I have and its not good.
I wouldn't call Gold 6 "competitive Halo 5."
IxJeddeyxI wrote:
IxJeddeyxI wrote:
I have and its not good.
not allowed to stat flame on waypoint :P
either way theres nothing that makes halo 5 a hard game. after you figure out how to traverse all the maps theres nothing much to it other than killing the other team. its like what do you do after you become the best at killing the other team with a sniper and br? theres nothing new to learn after that. which is why nobody plays h5.
IxJeddeyxI wrote:
IxJeddeyxI wrote:
IxJeddeyxI wrote:
I have and its not good.
either way theres nothing that makes halo 5 a hard game. after you figure out how to traverse all the maps theres nothing much to it other than killing the other team.
You could say that of literally any game ever. And the whole idea of a competitive shooter is to kill the other team. Counter-Strike is like insanely more simple yet has a very large competitive scene. Even just going from Gold-Platinum-Diamond there are massive skill differences beyond simply knowing how to traverse the map better. Better strafes, better accuracy, better reactions (when to challenge, when not too, etc), better prediction of your enemies, the list goes on.
IxJeddeyxI wrote:
IxJeddeyxI wrote:
IxJeddeyxI wrote:
I have and its not good.
either way theres nothing that makes halo 5 a hard game. after you figure out how to traverse all the maps theres nothing much to it other than killing the other team. its like what do you do after you become the best at killing the other team with a sniper and br? theres nothing new to learn after that. which is why nobody plays h5.
Nobody plays Halo 5? Lol this is way off topic from the subject of the thread but Halo 5 is no ghost town. It's not Fortnite but it still pulls in crazy numbers for a 3 year old game.
IxJeddeyxI wrote:
IxJeddeyxI wrote:
IxJeddeyxI wrote:
I have and its not good.
either way theres nothing that makes halo 5 a hard game. after you figure out how to traverse all the maps theres nothing much to it other than killing the other team.
You could say that of literally any game ever. And the whole idea of a competitive shooter is to kill the other team. Counter-Strike is like insanely more simple yet has a very large competitive scene. Even just going from Gold-Platinum-Diamond there are massive skill differences beyond simply knowing how to traverse the map better. Better strafes, better accuracy, better reactions (when to challenge, when not too, etc), better prediction of your enemies, the list goes on.
The thing about counter strike is that theres more strategy to it than just picking up a gun off the map. you can coordinate with your team on what guns to spend your money on. maybe a teammate didn't have the money for body armour, so you buy it for them to help your chances of winning. all there is to learn in h5 is game sense. maybe not even that bc u have a radar.
IxJeddeyxI wrote:
IxJeddeyxI wrote:
IxJeddeyxI wrote:
I have and its not good.
Nobody plays Halo 5? Lol this is way off topic from the subject of the thread but Halo 5 is no ghost town. It's not Fortnite but it still pulls in crazy numbers for a 3 year old game.
I cant find it on twitch so I assume the population is low.
IxJeddeyxI wrote:
IxJeddeyxI wrote:
IxJeddeyxI wrote:
IxJeddeyxI wrote:
I have and its not good.
I cant find it on twitch so I assume the population is low.
Twirch viewership does not equal population.

Even based off of this information Halo 5 has more than three hundred thousand active players. That's not a low population.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Do not post spam, to include carrying on an off-topic conversation which had an in-thread warning.

Spoiler:
Show